Fully independent spacious corner apartment on the 39th floor of The Hague Tower, home of the famous Penthouse restaurant. 40km views on the west side: The Hague city and the coastline up to Hook of Holland.
Amazing apartment on one of the topfloors (38th) of The Hague Tower. This apartment is the corner apartment (773) - so the most beautiful one!
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on AirBnB as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Airbnb. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present. Soap / dishwasher liquids etc. are not included.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a luxury double bed with two single matresses. The apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbed. Baby-bed is available on request.
As a guest you have access to all facilities on offer in The Hague Tower: free flexworking spaces on the ground floor, the Green Passion coffee corner, the viewing area on the 42nd floor, The Penthouse restaurant, the gym and the bicycle storage in the basement.
Interaction with Guests
This is a fully indepedent apartment, so you will meet us to pick up your key at reception and to hand it back in when you check out. Most of our guest enjoy coming up to The Penthouse restaurant and talking to us about the best things on offer in The Hague. We love to hear your story and make new friends!
We are close to the city centre, just a 10 minute walk away! There are many interesting restaurants and shops nearby, all within waking distance. There are excellent public transport connections. This is a real The Hague neighbourhood, living here is living like the locals do - so you feel less of a tourist :)
The Hague Tower is conveniently located right next to HS trainstation (not CS!). So just take any tram, train or bus to HS station and you are there. We also offer private parking next to our building at an additional charge.
Other Things to Note
Have lunch, dinner or high tea at The Penthouse: Holland's highest restaurant. Located on the 42nd floor.
There is no smoking in the apartements, all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the appartement as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartements for this reason. For this, we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor.
Superbe bâtiment. Bel appartement, très spacieux. Vue impressionnante sur la Haye. le contact avec Elwin est très facile et très réactif.
Le bar du Penthouse est assez classe. La vue de nuit sur la Haye est magnifique.
Le parking est un peu difficile à trouver mais la personne de l'accueil m'a très bien guidé.
Attention aux horaires d'ouverture de l'accueil lors de l'arrivé. Il faut bien vérifier l'heure avec Elwin.
Si je reviens un jour à la Haye, je retournerai certainement dans ce batiment.
zeer efficiënt en goed geregeld, sleutels (2) bij receptie, parkeerplaats was mogelijk.
We felt very comfortable in the tower on the 39th floor. The views around the Hague were impressive. The apartment was comfortable, well equipped and warm during the cold spell that we visited. That was important. The location close to HS station was very convenient as was the short walk into China town to find a good Thai restaurant. The staff were very accommodating and we will be back to enjoy the location again.
Een prachtige plek, het oversteeg onze verwachtingen. Wat een ruimte en wat een uitzicht!
Netter und unkomplizierter Gastgeber, der sich - spät abends - schnell gekümmert hat, als der Feuermelder plötzlich eine Fehlfunktion hatte. Das Appartement selbst ist großartig, großzügig geschnitten und grandiose Aussicht!
Goede centrale locatie, prima ontvangst bij receptie.
Het appartement is keurig ingericht, weliswaar hoog ikea karakter, maar zeer compleet uitgerust. Koffie en thee faciliteiten zijn aanwezig en er waren zelfs vaatwastabletten. Het uitzicht is uiteraard waanzinnig. Niets dan lof en zeker voor herhaling vatbaar
This was the first time this year me and my husband stayed in this wonderful "place above the sky". The view, the location - amazing as always. We watched the fireworks for New Year from the 39th floor and it was even more impressive than we expected. For me, definitely the best "Oudejaarsavond" for ages!
As usual, we enjoyed the spacious and, to us, very special appartment.
Even more, we were very happy to have your great service beforehand. Having stored our check-in details in some silly place I could not find them and was especially grateful for the quick - immediate - postage of all the necessary details. Thanks again!
Beside these positive facts some issues that, from our point of view, could be improved:
- the appartment was not as clean as we are used to (chunks of dust / dirt in some corners, smeary bits and pieces on surfaces, filthy layers ... )
- towel rail broken
- kitchen equipment flawed: no teapot there, missing cereal bowls, soup plates
- sofa broken and "repaired" with two blankets covering the cracks in the upholstery; suspension in sofa broken, loose under the sofa or dangling squieky from underneath --> no comfy feeling sitting
- consequently (as already used for "repairing" the sofa): no blankets for snuggling up in winter on sofa
--> Unfortunately the very friendly staff on the ground floor did not help, even though we placed our complaints on the very first day of our stay. I'm sure they simply forgot it being very busy as they are normally efficient and helpful. But this still was a pity because thus, minor issues grew bigger than they should have.
We were still content with our stay but would be even happier if these aspects could be improved!
Thank you and groetjes uit Duitsland
This host has 747 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!