Amazing apartment on one of the topfloors (38th) of The Hague Tower. This apartment is the corner apartment (773) - so the most beautiful one!
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on AirBnB as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Airbnb. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present. Soap / dishwasher liquids etc. are not included.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a luxury double bed with two single matresses. The apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbed. Baby-bed is available on request.
Great appartment, the view is breath-taking. We parked at the private-parking next to the building, but since the trainstation is next to the building we would come by train next time. We didn't use our car at all; public transport is great. For breakfast we bought some sandwiches and coffee in the station, to use in the appartment. The appartment has everything one could wish and is very spacious. A pity we just stayed there for one night.....
Great apartment: clean, big and spacious with a amazing view. I'll recommend this apartment to all Airbnb members!
Really great stay and amazing views from the apartment. Will certainly be back.
It's a beautiful spacious apartment with a very nice view.
We had a good stay, prepared our dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. As we arrived after 18:00 we got the key from the janitor of the building.
Only disadvantage of our stay, was the loud party till late in an apartment close to this one.
Prachtig appartement met schitterend uitzicht. Alles was netjes en schoon. Binnenstad en openbaar vervoer op loopafstand.
Checkin: Perfectly organised, absolutely comparable to a hotel
Apartment: Stunning yiew as promised, clean and very spacious.
Overall Experience: Well, never had such a professional experience with ABnB before, it really felt like staying in a hotel. Thanks!
Great appartment, stunning view! Highly recommended.
Fantastic Views from this spacious apartment. Close to Den Hague HS railway station and many trams to many parts of The Hague.
Great value and highly recommended.
The appartement is amazing - all worked perfect. I will be coming back for sure ;-).
Nous avons passé une nuit dans cet appartement. La vue depuis le 39 ème étage est magnifique; L'appartement par lui même est spacieux, avec salon, salle à manger , cuisine ouverte, chambre et salle de bain.( rien de manquait à notre confort) Neuf, très propre, très bien agencé et surtout très design...
L'accueil charmant, parking fermé devant la résidence.
Proximité avec la gare... Restaurant au 40ème étage ( nous n'avons malheureusement pas pu y aller)
Bref à recommander...