5 mins to Shibuya by train.
No need transferring to Roppongi, Ginza, Tsukiji, Akihabara and Ueno!
After having an exciting and hectic time in Tokyo, you need a place to relax. Muckey House is the place ;) Take a walk around Muckey House at night or morning, you will find lovely bar, restaurant, bakery, or cafe.
// Location //
5mins to Shibuya by train.
and no need transferring to Ginza, Tsukiji, Akihabara ;)
// Access //
The nearest station is Nakameguro. 5mins to Daikanyama and Shibuya by Toyoko line. 5 mins to Ebisu by Hibiya Metro. 10 Minutes to Roppongi by Hibiya Metro. You can access Ginza, Tsukiji, Akihabara and Ueno station by Hibiya line without having to change trains.
- 10 mins walk from Nakameguro station.
- 3 mins to nearest convenience store.
- 1 min to nearest supermarket.
- There is a bus stop just in front of the building with buses bound for Shibuya or Ebisu.
- There is a renown art gallery just across the apartment.
- Meguro river is just 5 minutes away.
- Plenty of nice restaurants in nearby Nakameguro.
- Beautiful shrines and temples just around the corner.
// Room //
- Room is on the 3rd floor and gets plenty of light.
- 1 bedroom, kitchen&dinning and bath. Simple but enough and all furnished.
- The room is optimal for 1 guest or a couple. Small and old but cute.
- Wireless Internet, Washing Machine, Air Conditioner.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and ready to use.
- Shared roof-top with amazing and romantic view of Tokyo.
* I'm living at the flat usually, so there is my stuff in the flat. Unfortunately the closet is full of my stuff and no space for guests but you can use anything in the kitchen and the bathroom as like yours.
* If u are sensitive to noise the place mite be not for you. There is a busy road in front of the building.
* Sshh, keep it quiet after hours and smile to our neighbors!
* No shoes in the room.
*No smoking in the bedroom.
Have a nice magic day!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$510 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1800 /month|
Super cute place. Location was perfect with some great places to eat and drink a few minutes walk away, and subway also just a few minutes (website hidden) was easy to contact and quick to respond to questions, and her recommendations for places around that flat were really cool (especially Iroha sushi!).
Ai's apartment is located in a very nice calm neighborhood in Tokyo with plenty of restaurants and stores to enjoy. We didn't have a chance to meet her but we enjoyed our stay a lot and I think is a great deal for 2 people.
Muckey House is great. It's in a hip but not touristy area of Japan. Nakameguro is really clean and easy to feel at home in. Muckey house was lovely! Clean, cosy and a great size for a couple or someone going (website hidden) was quick to respond to any question we had, everything went smoothly and we had a wonderful time there. Oh yeah and the wifi is good too!
very nice clean and cozy i really enjoyed at ai's flat!
The location of Muckey House is great. Lots of options in the neighborhood for food and drink, and several very convenient groceries within a quick walk. Nakameguro station is a pleasant and quick walk away. There was way too much in this neighborhood alone for us to explore in a three day visit. I regret that we didn't plan to stay here (website hidden) was a wonderful host. She responded promptly to emails, and offered some very good suggestions for us that really helped us enjoy our visit to Tokyo even more. She met us at the apartment upon our arrival, and was very pleasant.
We had read previous reviews and came prepared with ear plugs. No problem. We hope to stay here again if we have the opportunity.
Excellent location in Nakameguro! This is a comfortable and convenient apt. that has all you need. I was impressed that the host thought to leave tea, snacks, and packets of laundry detergent for me to use. Also Ai responds quickly and is a good communicator and flexible with check-in/check-out times. Recommended!
I loved Ai's place. So cute, clean, cosy and excellently (website hidden) is a fabulous host who is extremely nice and accommodating.
Naka-meguro is a very cool area and incredibly close to other great Tokyo suburb.
I will definitely be seeing if this place is available next time I come back to Tokyo and recommend you stay here if you want an easy, funky Tokyo experience.
The area was lovely, so many cute shops and cafes. Walking distance to a metro station. Communication with Ai was good. Apartment was perfect for what we needed it for, just somewhere nice to sleep! It is small, but I think that's normal in Tokyo an there is so much to do you won't be spending much time in the flat anyway.
Ai nous a reçus très gentiment, comme si on se connaissait depuis dix ans, dans son appartement de Naka-Meguro, bien situé, proche de Shibuya. Le quartier lui-même est très agréable, résidentiel, avec quelques boutiques intéressantes et une rue commerçante qui mène au métro Naka-Meguro, qui se trouve près d'une rivière bordée de bons petits restaurants.
L'appartement est fonctionnel et lumineux.
Merci à Ai pour cette semaine à Tokyo!
Lovely 1-bed in trendy Nakameguro. Close to the subway station and surrounded by very cool cafes and shops. Special thanks to Ai for a wonderful stay.