Located in one of T.O.'s hot areas: Liberty Village-has is home to many young professionals and young families. There is easy access to transit and lots of nightlife near by. My apartment has everything you could possibly need at an unbeatable value
Beautiful Downtown Toronto Corner 1-BEDROOM Townhome! Close to everything right in Liberty Village.
Fully furnished! Includes:
- fully equipped kitchen, pots, pans, dishes
- towels, hair dryer, iron and ironing board and even laundry detergent
-wireless internet and TV!
-Kingdown Pillow Top Bed
-Flat screen TV with Apple Tv and Netflix
Please confirm parking availability for the length of your stay before booking.
Sunfilled corner suite suite, modern décor located close to transit and the downtown core. Ideal for corporate trips, vacations, or extended stays. Suite has one bedroom with very comfortable queen size (Kingsdown pillow top bed) bed and separate living/kitchen area with desk, sofa and TV (approx 480sqft+patio). bedding and sheets are absolutely washed and bleached inbetween every guest!
Hi-speed wireless internet is included as well as TV through apple TV. Sign in with your netflix or itunes account and have access to a plethora of entertainment. Enjoy a large patio with bistro set. A convenience store, grocery store and TTC transit and bars/restaurants are located within a 2 minute walk.
Minutes away (walking distance to) from the CNE, BMO Field and Toronto Island (Billy Bishop)Airport (YTZ) connecting many Canadian and U.S cities- please check (website hidden). Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is about 25 minutes away- (website hidden). Airport shuttle service is available through (website hidden). To explore lakefront trails and downtown's busy streets with rental bicycle please visit (website hidden).
NOTE: Review house rules in order to reserve your spot. Let me know if you have question about booking the suite.
WHAT TO DO AND WHAT`S CLOSE BY?
- 15 minute walk to the fashion & entrainment district on Queen St. All major brand name stores near intersection of Queen Street and Spadina Avenue or continue walking another 10 minutes and arrive at the Eaton Centre- largest mall in Toronto near intersection of Yonge Street and Dundas Street opposite to Dundas Square concert area
- BMO, CIBC, RBC, TD –Right in Liberty Village (3 minute walk).
GROCERY STORES AND PHARMACIES
- Metro- Right in Liberty Village (2minute Walk)
- Shoppers Drug Mart – at the corner of Strachan and King St W (3 minute walk)
BARS AND NIGHTLIFE
5 minute walk.
- Brazen Head
- Foggy Dew Pub
-The King West nightlife is a 10 minute walk and includes many bars/pubs/clubs and restaurants
CONCERT, SPORTS, AND THEATRE TICKETS
- (website hidden)
(~30 minute walk or 10min with streetcar)
- The Second City
- Roy Thomson Hall
- The Princess of Wales Theatre
- National Ballet of Canada
ATTRACTIONS (~10Min Walk)
- Princes' Gate & Exhibition Grounds
- Ontario Place
- Historic Fort York
- Soccer- Toronto FC at BMO Field
Other Near by Attractions
- Toronto Islands
- CN Tower
- Dundas Square
- Harbourfront Centre
- Nathan Phillips Square
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Sugar Beach
- Toronto Beaches
- Niagara Falls Tour Bus
- City Hall
- Distillery Historic District
- City Sightseeing Toronto Tour
- Nautical Adventures
- Harbourfront Canoe & Kayak Centre
- Toronto Music Garden
- Helicopter Company
- Basketball- Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre.
- Baseball- Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre
- Ice Hockey- Toronto Maple Leafs at Air Canada Centre
The near-by streetcar line(tram) located on King St W takes you to the downtown core within 15minutes allowing easy access to Union & St Andrew`s Station- connection for subway, GO bus & train, Via Rail, and to Greyhound bus station. To plan your in-town excursions through public transportation please visit (website hidden)_planner. Hourly and daily car rental service is available through (website hidden), (website hidden), and (website hidden). For taxi service you may contact (website hidden)
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$464 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1670 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Great place in a beautiful part in town. Have a lovely time staying.
The townhouse is in a great area in Liberty Village. Minutes to walk to Metro grocery, restaurants, coffee houses, etc. The house was super cute, perfectly clean and great for 2 people. Close to High Park, which is great on an early summer day.
Michelle is really quick on her communication. Def A+ hostess.
The reservation was canceled 50 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 42 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 16 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Came to Toronto with work and decided to extend my stay and hang out with my sister. The two of us really enjoyed our stay:
1. Amazing kitchen: We cook a lot, and we had everything we needed;
2. Amazing location: Close to two parks, the lovely boutiques of Queen West (try Nadège bakery), the lake, the boutiques / amenities from Liberty Village (incl. grocery store);
3. Very, very clean: Fresh linen, with all the necessary cleaning supplies and more;
4. Lovely, very safe community: Gated on 3 sides, well lit at night, with very friendly neighbors;
5. Great amount of light.
On the less positive side:
1. This is a loud neighborhood: Comes with downtown living. Expect trains, the highway, neighbors walking around. Bring earplugs!;
2. The apartment isn't really dark at night. Bring your eye mask if you need a pitch-dark room to sleep;
3. The apartment is smaller than we both expected from the pictures. Be prepared to be cozy!;
4. There is no kitchen table, and a single chair for the desk. We had to eat on the couch (which we don't usually do) or outside (which was absolutely lovely).
I'd totally recommend staying there!
The reservation was canceled 61 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 2 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We spent a very good time in Michele's apartment.
The residence is very calm; the appatment is pleasant, well decorated, and highly equipped in cookware.
Furthermore, going down town with the train, by the lake, or in Liberty Village by walking is very fast and easy from the apartment.
We strongly recommend this apartment for a stay at Toronto
great little bird nest. Very VERY small, but super clean and efficient. Everything under the same roof, plus very secure garage parking.
The area is the liberty village. 2min from the airport, 5min from queen street interesting areas. Definitly a no brainer, taxis everywhere when you leave your car to go drink. great morning stuff nearby too.