About this listing
Located in one of T.O.'s hot areas: Liberty Village-has is home to many young professionals and young families. There is easy access to transit and lots of nightlife near by. My apartment has everything you could possibly need at an unbeatable value
Beautiful Downtown Toronto Corner 1-BEDROOM Townhome! Close to everything right in Liberty Village.
Fully furnished! Includes:
- fully equipped kitchen, pots, pans, dishes
- towels, hair dryer, iron and ironing board and even laundry detergent
-wireless internet and TV!
-Kingdown Pillow Top Bed
-Flat screen TV with Apple Tv and Netflix
-Black appliances have been replaced with stainless steel
-All essentials provided (Shampoo, conditioner soaps, toilet paper etc). like a hotel but better!
Please confirm parking availability for the length of your stay before booking.
Sunfilled corner suite suite, modern décor located close to transit and the downtown core. Ideal for corporate trips, vacations, or extended stays. Suite has one bedroom with very comfortable queen size (Kingsdown pillow top bed) bed and separate living/kitchen area with desk, sofa and TV (approx 480sqft+patio). bedding and sheets are absolutely washed and bleached inbetween every guest!
Hi-speed wireless internet is included as well as TV through apple TV. Sign in with your netflix or itunes account and have access to a plethora of entertainment. Enjoy a large patio with bistro set. A convenience store, grocery store and TTC transit and bars/restaurants are located within a 2 minute walk.
Visitors Parking. This unit doesn't come with parking but guests are welcome to use the large visitor garage which is a first com first serve basis.
Minutes away (walking distance to) from the CNE, BMO Field and Toronto Island (Billy Bishop)Airport (YTZ) connecting many Canadian and U.S cities.Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is about 30 minutes away. Airport shuttle service is available. To explore lakefront trails and downtown's busy streets with rental bicycle please visit "bixi".
NOTE: Review house rules in order to reserve your spot. Let me know if you have question about booking the suite.
WHAT TO DO AND WHAT`S CLOSE BY?
- 20 minute walk to the fashion & entrainment district on Queen St. All major brand name stores near intersection of Queen Street and Spadina Avenue or continue walking another 10 minutes and arrive at the Eaton Centre- largest mall in Toronto near intersection of Yonge Street and Dundas Street opposite to Dundas Square concert area
- BMO, CIBC, RBC, TD –Right in Liberty Village (3 minute walk).
GROCERY STORES AND PHARMACIES
- Metro- Right in Liberty Village (2minute Walk)
- Shoppers Drug Mart – at the corner of Strachan and King St W (3 minute walk)
BARS AND NIGHTLIFE
5 minute walk.
- Brazen Head
- Foggy Dew Pub
-The King West nightlife is a 10 minute walk and includes many bars/pubs/clubs and restaurants
CONCERT, SPORTS, AND THEATRE TICKETS
(~30 minute walk or 10min with streetcar)
- The Second City
- Roy Thomson Hall
- The Princess of Wales Theatre
- National Ballet of Canada
ATTRACTIONS (~10Min Walk)
- Princes' Gate & Exhibition Grounds
- Ontario Place
- Historic Fort York
- Soccer- Toronto FC at BMO Field
Other Near by Attractions
- Toronto Islands
- CN Tower
- Dundas Square
- Harbourfront Centre
- Nathan Phillips Square
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Sugar Beach
- Toronto Beaches
- Niagara Falls Tour Bus
- City Hall
- Distillery Historic District
- City Sightseeing Toronto Tour
- Nautical Adventures
- Harbourfront Canoe & Kayak Centre
- Toronto Music Garden
- Helicopter Company
- Basketball- Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre.
- Baseball- Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre
- Ice Hockey- Toronto Maple Leafs at Air Canada Centre
The near-by streetcar line(tram) located on King St W or at Exhibition takes you to the downtown core within 15minutes allowing easy access to Union & St Andrew`s Station- connection for subway, GO bus & train, Via Rail, and to Greyhound bus station. Hourly and daily car rental service is available through "auto share" and "zipcar" and for taxi service you may contact Beck Taxi
Rules are pretty much common sense so they should not be too hard to follow. Suite is in excellent condition, we would like you and future guests to enjoy your stay and maintain the place as it was handed to you.
- No smoking, pets. Absolutley no parties!
-Please confirm with me your check-in time, check-out is by 12pm noon (can be flexible depending on availability)
-Lost or unreturned keys/FOB will be reimbursed by the guest at a cost of $100 CAD.
- Please discard perishable items from fridge before checking-out. Remember to take all your belongings with you. Suite management is not responsible for items left behind.
- Guest(s) agree to report any damages to the suite as well as furniture, fixtures, and appliances during their stay.
- For all rentals, security deposit is required
- Avoid scratching/staining/marking the floors, walls, counter tops, cabinets, appliances, or furniture.
- Cost of any missing and/or damaged items will be applied against the guest's account.
- All electrical appliance and lighting system must be turned off when not in use.
- Air conditioning and heating system must be turned off when balcony door or windows are open.
- Use of premises is exclusively for the guest(s) making reservation.
- Suite and building management reserves right to enter premises to conduct maintenance and inspection as required.
- Please respect your neighbors and keep an acceptable noise level and minimize noise between 10pm and 7am.
If you have any questions in regards to your reservation, please feel free to ask. Thanks ☺
I spent 2 1/2 weeks in Michelle's lovely condo.
The community of Liberty Village is wonderful and so my stay was truly great.
The condo is small but cozy, very quiet, clean and has a lot of sunlight with the windows all round. There is a cute little porch for sitting outside. The bed is soft and very comfortable.
Little parks and pathways all around made this condo feel like it was in a small town not a part of Toronto at all. Almost everyone has a well behaved dog .
In 4 minutes of walking there is a huge grocery/ pharmacy store, a liquor store, beer store, banks actually everything you need is a short walk away.
If you do not want to cook along King street are restaurants after restaurants. I discovered Fish Tacos at Banknotes ....the best I ever had!
The transportation is great whether you go downtown with a few stops on the streetcar or take the GO train outside the city.
I would love to stay here again when I am back.
Michelle was a truly wonderful host and was readily available for any questions.
I would rate this as a great vacation rental for 1-2 people.
The townhouse is in a great area in Liberty Village. Minutes to walk to Metro grocery, restaurants, coffee houses, etc. The house was super cute, perfectly clean and great for 2 people. Close to High Park, which is great on an early summer day.
Michelle is really quick on her communication. Def A+ hostess.
The reservation was canceled 50 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 42 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 16 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Came to Toronto with work and decided to extend my stay and hang out with my sister. The two of us really enjoyed our stay:
1. Amazing kitchen: We cook a lot, and we had everything we needed;
2. Amazing location: Close to two parks, the lovely boutiques of Queen West (try Nadège bakery), the lake, the boutiques / amenities from Liberty Village (incl. grocery store);
3. Very, very clean: Fresh linen, with all the necessary cleaning supplies and more;
4. Lovely, very safe community: Gated on 3 sides, well lit at night, with very friendly neighbors;
5. Great amount of light.
On the less positive side:
1. This is a loud neighborhood: Comes with downtown living. Expect trains, the highway, neighbors walking around. Bring earplugs!;
2. The apartment isn't really dark at night. Bring your eye mask if you need a pitch-dark room to sleep;
3. The apartment is smaller than we both expected from the pictures. Be prepared to be cozy!;
4. There is no kitchen table, and a single chair for the desk. We had to eat on the couch (which we don't usually do) or outside (which was absolutely lovely).
I'd totally recommend staying there!