About this listing
Welcome to Hamburg St. Pauli!
My apartment is 52 square meter, light-flooded with high ceilings and located in a very central location. Within only a few steps you will be on the famous Reeperbahn - Hamburg's party district. If you don't want that action you can go to the harbour which is only 5 minutes away as well. The subway will take you to the central station in only 9 minutes - so basically Hamburg is at your doorstep.
Let me tell you a little more about the apartment:
- Bedroom: spacious bed (king size), cloth rack and shelf (both partly usable)
- Living Room: leather couch and armchair, couch table, desk and big LCD Smart TV (WiFi)
- Fully equipped, spacious Kitchen with fridge incl freezer, dishwasher, stove incl oven, dinnerware etc
- Bathroom: Shower, toilet, washbowl, washing machine
All rooms have wonderful wooden floors (except kitchen and bathroom of course). Bedroom and living room are connected via the hallway. The kitchen can be separated from the living room via a sliding wall. The apartment has a very nice view on the "Kiez" - but don't worry, noise is still quite low although being so central.
Have fun exploring St. Pauli and the rest of Hamburg!
- No loud music after 10 pm within the week
- weekends u can go crazy, but still be respectful with the other tenants in all belongings
- please leave apartment in same condition as upon arrival
- smoking only in Kitchen/ Living Room
- password for WiFi is on a post-it on the desk
- if nothing else agreed leave keys inside when u checkout
- have fun in St. Pauli and enjoy your stay
About the Host, Erik
i'm 35yrs and work as an Event Producer for a hamburg based agency.
i try to travell as much as i can...even on the weekends.
I love to hangout with my wife and friends, like sports, meet new people, different cultures, good food (i love BBQ) and i have a great passion for cars.
Allways excited to host people from around the world...