About this listing
Rooms and flats for rent in the city center of Oslo.
We have 1 flat and one private guest room in the same building, and you can rent one or both depending on the size of your group, see more detailed info below:
Flat 1 (sleeps max 8 people)
- The flat is ideal for 4-5 people, but up to 8 people can sleep in the flat if you don't mind to stay a bit tight and sleep on extra fold out beds or on the comfortabe sofa.
- There are two separate bedrooms. The bigger bedroom has one double bed + an extra fold out bed can be put in (sleeps 3). The smaller bedroom has a family bunk bed (sleeps 3). See apartment lay out in the picture gallery.
- In addition one or two extra fold out beds can be put in the living room or it's possible to sleep on the comfortable sofa (the living room can be used as a 3d bedroom).
- Fully equipped kitchen, WIFI, balcony and bathroom with heated floor.
- Price: 200 EUR per night + airbnb fees
Private room (sleeps max 2):
- Nice private room with one double bed, desk, chair and a view
- Entrance hall shared with host.
Price: 60 EUR per night + Airbnb fees
Both apartment are just a short walk from the Oslo central station (very convenient if you are coming from the airports or by train) and the main streets of Oslo. Several tourist attractions are only a few minutes away by foot.
You'll be in good hands. I'm an experienced host and I've welcomed hundreds of happy guests from all over the world. If you doubt, take your time to read the more than 400 positive reviews below :)
ABOUT THE ROOMS / FLATS:
- high speed WIFI
- Access to kitchen or fridge / microwave
- Central location near city center / main station
- The flats are well isolated and keeps the noise out
- Grocery store nearby in the same street.
- Bed linen and towels provided
- bars, pubs and restaurants around the corner
- central heating makes the rooms warm and comfortable, even on the coldest winter days, good in cold Norway. Heated floor on the bathrooms.
- I'm available throughout your stay
- I've already welcomed more than 100 happy guests from all over the world, take your time to read the reviews below ;)
- No hidden fees or extra costs, except the mandatory Airbnb fee.
Gay friendly, family friendly, handicap accessible, suitable for elderly (the building has elevator and wide corridors)
If you have any questions or special needs, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm online most of the day and will normally answer instantly or withing few hours.
CHECK IN AND LUGGAGE STORAGE
Your place will be cleaned and ready till the given check in time, but If you need to store your luggage before or after check in / check out, this can in most cases be arranged (quite convenient since the flat is just a short walk from the station). Please notify me in reasonable time in front of your stay if you need this extra service :)
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
You’ll book the property through this site using your credit card. If you need any assistance, you can contact me or Airbnb any time, If you contact me I’ll get back to you instantly or within few hours.
Once the booking is confirmed you’ll get the address of the property, detailed directions and my phone number. I’ll make sure to be available in the apartment / on the phone at the time at the time of your arrival, but please tell me the estimated time of your arrival, good to know for planning
After booking, you'll get detailed information on directions, house rules, check in procedures, Oslo tips etc
You're most welcome.
House rule number one: Feel like home :)
- You are more than welcome to use the things you need in my apartment, but keep in mind that this is a private home, so please treat my things carefully and with respect.
Important: At departure, lock the apartment door and leave the key in the mailbox with my name on it (Jan Jordet). You'll find the mailboxes near the exit door of the building.
- No smoking allowed in the room, but you can smoke on the roof deck.
- Key must be put in my mailbox on the first floor on departure
- No loud music / shouting etc between 23:00 pm and 08:00 am
- Please keep the main door locked all the time
- Please wear suitable footwear inside to protect the floors.
Thank you for your understanding :)
L'accoglienza di Jan è stata ottima! L'appartamento pulito, comodo e vicinissimo al centro città. Jan ci ha dato assistenza per ogni esigenza (parcheggio auto) e informazioni per vivere al meglio la nostra permanenza a Oslo. Consigliato a tutti!
Un superbe appartement très bien équipé en plein cœur d'Oslo et à 5 min de la gare (trains et bus). Un supermarché est localisé au pied de l'immeuble, donc idéal pour faire quelques courses lors de notre arrivée. Jan s'était organisé pour que nous ayons les clés en moins de 5 min après notre arrivée au pied de l'immeuble. un lit supplémentaire avait été mis à notre disposition pour acceuillir les enfants (nous étions deux familles avec enfants). Bref, logement parfait pour notre court séjour à Oslo.
Jan made us feel very welcome. He met us when we arrived at the train station and took us to the apartments. The apartment was not as originally described. This was because the water was to be turned off for the day so he very kindly found us alternative accommodation. We felt well looked after by Jan and would not hesitate to recommend him as host. The apartment was in the city center, 5 minutes from the station. It was perfect for one night in Oslo
Jan was an excellent host. He met us promptly at the apartment. The place was clean, comfortable, and as described. The location was convenient and within walking distance of Oslo central station, which has frequent trains to the airport. Coffee, walking maps of the area, and other touches made us feel at home. Would definitely recommend!
The host canceled this reservation 13 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The flat was nice, the area was also really good. Pretty close to the city center, if not right there.
I just stayed one night at Jan's.
The neighborhood was silent at night, beds are confortable and the living room was also very good to stay together with your travel mates.
I couldn't meet Jan personally, because I arrived quite late and my girlfriend's sister picked up the keys, cos she was earlier there. Jan offered himself to wait for me until my arrival (at mid night!).
Jan was is very easy going and was flexible with us.
Everything was clean and tidy.
I would definitely stay again at Jan's place.
Jan was really welcoming towards me and my family. As we were a large group he still accommodated to us and showed us around the flat, patiently and clearly distinguishing where is what. although we only stayed a night, the clean, pretty stylish flat made us feel at home. thanks for the stay! :)
This host has 679 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Jan
My name is Jan and I'm renting out several apartments and room in Oslo Norway and Benalmadena, Spain.
I've hosted a lot of people from all over the world and I've met so many great people through this site. If you book one of my places, I'll do my best to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
I studied business administration in Bergen and the University of Cologne. Now I work within the online marketing industry and when I'm not working I travel as much as I can. I'm interested in languages, cultures and people. I've visited most countries in Europe.
Feel free to ask me questions about what to see or do in Oslo and Norway, and I'll give you some hints and tips that guaranteed will save you time and money on your trip ;)
I am looking forward to hearing from you :)