About This Listing
Villa ai Tigli Garden House is a beautiful, indipendent apartment located in the quiet town of Campalto 10 minutes from historic Venice, from Marco Polo airport and the main lines of communication with Venice historical city and the mainland
Garden House is a home that has exclusive access with private entrance
completely fenced, with garden equipped with table and chairs, lounge chairs
and car parking (1 car).
Is composed of:
- Two bedrooms, a in, you can add up to 2 beds
- Sheets and blankets
- Kitchen and equipped with dishes, pots, oven, refrigerator, freezer, kitchen towels, detergent
- Bathroom with shower and towels
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine + detergent ( power consumption for a fee )
- Wifi internet
- Pets are welcome!
- We have reservations Booking office for gondola rides and guided tours
Our guests have the exclusive availability of the whole house, garden and car parking
Interaction with Guests
We have Booking office for reservations gondola rides and guided tours.
- At 50 meters: Tobacco - Newspapers - Post Office - Pharmacy - Banks and Shops Food - Bar-Restaurants Pizzerias - Christian Church
- At 100 meters: - Supermarket-Beauty shop - Hairdresser
- 1 km: Horse riding
Garden House is located in the mainland closest to Venice historic center.
Located 10 minutes from the motorway entrances, from Marco Polo Airport and the Casino of Venice, 5 minutes from San Giuliano Park and 10 minutes from Venice Historic Centre.
For lovers of travel and walks, 2 km away is the San Giuliano Park overlooking the Lagoon of Venice, reachable on foot, offers breathtaking scenery as a backdrop and the beautiful island of Venice.
Public transport in the vicinity:
- Bus No. 5 every 15 minutes to and from Venice Center, Santa Lucia Station and the Bus Terminal for Seaport Cruises.
- Bus No. 5 every 15 minutes to and from Marco Polo Airport
- Bus no 19 every 15 minutes to and from Venice Center, Santa Lucia Railway Station and Bus Terminal to Seaport Cruises.
- No. 15 bus every 30 minutes to and from the Mestre train station
- Number 9 bus every 30 minutes to and from the Mestre train station.
Other Things to Note
ATTENTION: The price for 2 persons refers only to the use of a room.
For 2 people for 2 bedroom supplement €.25.00 per day and have to be communicated at the booking
WE OFFER FREE shuttle service.
The shuttle service is offered nightly for connecting to Airport, limited to a single request between
- For Marco Polo airport (up to h. 7:00)
- From Marco Polo Airport (from h. 20:00)
The service must be specifically requested at time of booking.
Check-in after hours. 15:00
Check out before h. 11:00
Necessary to communicate the arrival time
- * City tax to be paid on arrival and in cash.
- On departure: Just for additional cleaning of kitchen utensils from our staff €. 25.00 (optional)
- For stays longer than 7 days: supply of bed linen and towels €. 5 per person
- we are not responsible for the forgotten objects
* CITY TAX
You pay only for the first 5 days.
HIGH SEASON (Since Feb to Dec): €. 1.05 per day per person
LOW SEASON (Dec-GEN): €. 0.55 per day per person
Children from 11 to 17 years 50% of the tax
EXEMPT: Children under 11 years old, Police and volunteers in service sick.
"What you see is what you get" applies to this lodging experience. Eliana is very professional and efficient. She gives you full access to the apartment that is very well equipped and comfortable. The location is perfect for visiting Venice as there are 2 bus stops all around the same block and the bus ride is 10-15 min from Venice. We received complimentary transportation to the airport for an early flight which is a plus. If you would like to have a countryside getaway with easy access to glamorous Venice, here is your spot!
Accoglienza ottima, Eliana è un host affidabile che risponde in tempo breve. L'abitazione è molto facile da raggiungere da Venezia (piazzale Roma) in autobus; è collegata molto bene anche con l'aeroporto. La casa è dotata di tutto il necessario per un soggiorno piacevole e rilassante. Zona tranquilla e silenziosa.
The reservation was canceled 10 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Lovely 2-bedroom apartment with AC conveniently close to the airport and with easy bus access to Venice. Supermarkets and restaurants close by and Eliana is a generous and friendly host.
We had a great (email hidden) Tigli. Eliana was a great hostess she went out of her way to help us with transportation. The room was great, very clean and charming.
Thank you for a great stay.
the appartment "Garden House" of Eliana corresponded nearly exactly to what we expected for our stay in Venezia!
No problem to find the appartment, because Eliana personnally accompanied us with her van to the entrance. Very detailed information about the things we had to observe including brochures about important things you need during your stay in Venezia.
Good location because not far away from the center oft the isle of "serenissima". Bus: appr. 30 minutes.
The appartment was spacious enough for 6 persons. Very clean rooms and bathroom.
The only thing we missed: in July, you need a little bit fresh air in the night. There was no air conditioning system; the only fly screen was in the window of the kitchen (attacks of mosquitoes if you open other windows).
Complaints concerning the TV (black out on the first evening) or the WLAN (frequent failures) has been accepted immediatly and the defect was repaired in a short time. Thanks to the friendly young man who came by order of Eliana to help us. He also gave tipps how to repair the black outs (e.g. of the WLAN); so we could help us ourselfs.
We can only recommend the location.
The 'garden house' was good choice for us. It is perfect if you don't want to stay in Venice, because you need more space (perhaps with kids or friends) or you have a car to park. It is spacious, with 2 good sized bedrooms (comfy beds), big bathroom and kitchen. It could do with a little update and fresh air, as it's a bit old inside - but it is secure and very close to bus stops to Venice (takes 10min on the bus).
Eliana met us as we planned and was very professional and also helpful when we had some requests. I would recommend this place if you don't want to stay in Venice for any reason.
This host has 32 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews