About this listing
Villa ai Tigli Garden House is a beautiful, indipendent apartment located in the quiet town of Campalto 10 minutes from historic Venice, from Marco Polo airport and the main lines of communication with Venice historical city and the mainland
Garden House is a home that has exclusive access with private entrance
completely fenced, with garden equipped with table and chairs, lounge chairs
and car parking (1 car).
Is composed of:
- Two bedrooms, a in, you can add up to 2 beds
- Sheets and blankets
- Kitchen and equipped with dishes, pots, oven, refrigerator, freezer, kitchen towels, detergent
- Bathroom with shower and towels
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine + detergent ( power consumption for a fee )
- Wifi internet
- Pets are welcome!
- We have reservations Booking office for gondola rides and guided tours
Our guests have the exclusive availability of the whole house, garden and car parking
Interaction with Guests
We have Booking office for reservations gondola rides and guided tours.
- At 50 meters: Tobacco - Newspapers - Post Office - Pharmacy - Banks and Shops Food - Bar-Restaurants Pizzerias - Christian Church
- At 100 meters: - Supermarket-Beauty shop - Hairdresser
- 1 km: Horse riding
Garden House is located in the mainland closest to Venice historic center.
Located 10 minutes from the motorway entrances, from Marco Polo Airport and the Casino of Venice, 5 minutes from San Giuliano Park and 10 minutes from Venice Historic Centre.
For lovers of travel and walks, 2 km away is the San Giuliano Park overlooking the Lagoon of Venice, reachable on foot, offers breathtaking scenery as a backdrop and the beautiful island of Venice.
Public transport in the vicinity:
- Bus No. 5 every 15 minutes to and from Venice Center, Santa Lucia Station and the Bus Terminal for Seaport Cruises.
- Bus No. 5 every 15 minutes to and from Marco Polo Airport
- Bus no 19 every 15 minutes to and from Venice Center, Santa Lucia Railway Station and Bus Terminal to Seaport Cruises.
- No. 15 bus every 30 minutes to and from the Mestre train station
- Number 9 bus every 30 minutes to and from the Mestre train station.
Other Things to Note
ATTENTION: The price for 2 persons refers only to the use of a room.
For 2 people for 2 bedroom supplement €.25.00 per day and have to be communicated at the booking
WE OFFER FREE shuttle service.
The shuttle service is offered nightly for connecting to Airport, limited to a single request between
- For Marco Polo airport (up to h. 7:00)
- From Marco Polo Airport (from h. 20:00)
The service must be specifically requested at time of booking.
Check-in after hours. 15:00
Check out before h. 11:00
Necessary to communicate the arrival time
- * City tax to be paid on arrival and in cash.
- On departure: Just for additional cleaning of kitchen utensils from our staff €. 25.00 (optional)
- For stays longer than 7 days: supply of bed linen and towels €. 5 per person
- we are not responsible for the forgotten objects
* CITY TAX
You pay only for the first 5 days.
HIGH SEASON (Since Feb to Dec): €. 1.05 per day per person
LOW SEASON (Dec-GEN): €. 0.55 per day per person
Children from 11 to 17 years 50% of the tax
EXEMPT: Children under 11 years old, Police and volunteers in service sick.