Welcome to our cozy home safely tucked away in a nice Cupertino neighborhood. :)
Check-In: Flexible (confirm with us first)
Check-Out: 12:00pm NOON (STRICT)
-1 Full/Queensize Bed in Private Room
-2 Twin size Airbeds for additional guests (request in advance)
-Clean sheets/2 blankets/2 pillows, etc. (see pictures above)
1 couple in their mid-twenties & 1 Border Collie dog (3½ years old) in the 3 Bedroom/1 Bathroom single-family home. Our dog sleeps in our room & stays with us, unless off exploring the backyard. He is not at ANY time allowed in this private room where you would stay.
Advance notice of your arrival is appreciated, as this is a |ived-in residence. Thank you!
• 2 towel sets provided for the duration of your stay
• Optional keyed entry to your room for your privacy (Refundable deposit required)
• TV w/ VCR & DVD player (plays only VHS & DVDs which we lend to guests from our large library of movies)
• Iron/Ironing Board provided
• Heater/Fan provided
• Hair Dryer provided
• FREE Wireless Internet
• FREE Shampoo/Conditioner
• FREE Breakfast (No other meals/ingredients provided)
• Large variety of Tea, Starbucks Coffee, Original Coffeemate, French Vanilla Coffeemate, Hazelnut Coffeemate, Vanilla Caramel Coffeemate, Hot Chocolate, variety of Cereal, Fat Free Milk, Vanilla Almond Milk, Toast, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (Light), Instant Oatmeal, Quick Oatmeal, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Stevia & Honey provided
• Donuts, Muffins, Scones, Bagels & Cream Cheese (available at request with advance notice needed)
• 1 labeled shelf in the fridge for your own food
• Kitchen/Cooking utensils provided
• FREE Washer/Dryer Access
• FREE Laundry Detergent/Fabric Softener/Dryer Sheets
We typically reciprocate as much communication as our guests display towards us. We love to talk to our guests and get to know them, find shared interests or discuss our vast differences, but at the same time respect that we all need our own space and privacy. If our guest is friendly and open, we are the same. If our guest seems reserved and distant, we give them space. Some guests simply want a place to sleep and others become great friends that keep in touch years later. We understand the variety of guests will all have a variety of needs and different personalities. That's what makes hosting so great!
• 45 min - Oakland International Airport
• 40 min - San Francisco International Airport
• 40 min - Santa Cruz
• 20 min - Stanford University
• 17 min - Mineta San Jose International Airport
• 17 min - Goog|e Headquarters
• 15 min - California Great America
• 15 min - Hacker Dojo
• 14 min - Computer History Museum
• 13 min - Y Combinator
• 11 min - Lawrence Caltrain Station
• 11 min - Blackberry Farm Golf Course
• 11 min - Blackberry Farm
• 10 min - Golfland
• 9 min - Apple Inc.
• 9 min - Santana Row
• 9 min - De Anza College
• 8 min - Winchester Mystery House
• 7 min - AMC Cupertino Square 16
• 6 min - Vallco Shopping Center
• 6 min - Round Table Pizza
• 5 min - Ice Center Cupertino
• 5 min - Bowlmor Cupertino
• 5 min - Santa Clara Billiards
• 5 min - House of Bagels
• 4 min - Panda Express
• 4 min - Ariake Sushi Boat
• 4 min - El Pollo Loco
• 4 min - Mc Donald’s
• 4 min - New Tandoori Café
• 17 min - IHOP
• 15 min - 7-Eleven
• 15 min - Red Box Movie Rental
• 15 min - Burger King
• 15 min - Cicero’s Pizza
• 13 min - Safeway
• 13 min - Starbucks
• 12 min - Subway
• 9 min - VTA Stop (Bollinger & Johnson)
• 9 min - Rancho Rinconada Rec Center & Pool
FREE Street Parking (which is safe and always available), typically right next to our driveway or right across the street. You can usually see your car from our front door.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$329 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1400 /month|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Cassie and Taylor are great hosts. This was my 2nd stay and it was as good as the 1st. The accomodations are clean, quiet and comfortable. It's in a great location, good neighborhood and bonus with it being close to my job. Many extras included such as breakfast food, fan, hairdryer, DVD player, plenty of towels. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
My stay at this house was absolutely perfect! I was fortunate enough to befriend another guest and stayed up chatting with him for hours. Everything explained in their description is 100% accurate. Entire house was very clean, and everything available to guests is labeled as so. Really couldn't have asked for a better stay.
I just stayed 9 days, but was very good. They are clean and organized.
They also had a very good internet connection.
Cassy and Taylor were great! I had a nice, peaceful stay.
Stayed with Cassy & Taylor for another two nights! I had worked all day and Cassy was understanding and flexible with my late check-in time. Stay was comfortable as always. Thanks again Cassy and Taylor!
Very well done job! Extra pleasant and easy to talk to host. Very organized which was nice to see and open to help with any questions I had. Definitely a seasoned pro, would stay here again any time. The house and neighborhood are both very nice and quiet. Provides everything you could think of and a wide array of breakfast foods for the morning
My stay at Cassy and Taylor's place was awesome. Cassy was flexible with check-in time. The house was located in a very quiet and safe neighborhood. I parked my car directly outside the house and felt very comfortable with that. Cassy and Taylor were extremely good about informing me when other guests stayed in the house too! I definitely plan on staying with Cassy and Taylor again in the near future.
Cassy&Taylor were super friendly during my staying. Really appreciate their hospitality. The public area & bed room were clean and organised, Cassy was nice host to give me a quick tour to where are all the stuff, BTW, it was quite safe enviorment / neighbourhood, I would recommend anyone staying with them.
Once again, Cassy & Taylor were AWESOME hosts and their home, as always, was just as impeccable, clean and in a safe environment / neighborhood. I would recommend anyone staying with them.
Thanks for staying with us again Darian! It was nice to catch up and hope you can get some lap swim or rec swim time in at Rancho Rinconada's pool or Blackberry Farm's pool the next time you're in the area. Good luck with your wedding plans and tell your fiance we said congratulations to her as well. :)
Cassy and Taylor were super friendly and wonderful during our stay. Though we only stayed one night, we felt at ease and comfortable in their home. They are so well-organized and made everything so clear for us, we really appreciated it. Their dog Pepper was also sweet and friendly. Thanks so much Cassy, Taylor, and Pepper!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT