Welcome to our cozy home safely tucked away in a nice Cupertino neighborhood. :)
Check-In: Flexible (confirm with us first)
Check-Out: 12:00pm NOON (STRICT)
-1 large couch & 1 small couch
-Plenty of floor space for additional guests
-Large couch is made up into a bed with clean sheets/blanket/pillow, etc. (see pictures above)
1 couple in their mid-twenties & 1 Border Collie dog (3½ years old) in the 3 Bedroom/1 Bathroom single-family home. Our dog sleeps in our room & stays with us, unless off exploring the backyard.
(Advance notice of your arrival is appreciated, as this is a |ived in residence. Thank you!)
• 1 towel set provided for the duration of your stay
• FREE Wireless Internet
• FREE Shampoo/Conditioner
• FREE Breakfast (No other meals/ingredients provided)
• Large variety of Tea, Starbucks Coffee, Original Coffeemate, French Vanilla Coffeemate, Hazelnut Coffeemate, Vanilla Caramel Coffeemate, Hot Chocolate, variety of Cereal, Fat Free Milk, Vanilla Almond Milk, Toast, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (Light), Instant Oatmeal, Quick Oatmeal, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Stevia & Honey provided
• Donuts, Muffins, Scones, Bagels & Cream Cheese (available at request with advance notice needed)
• 1 labeled shelf in the fridge for your own food
• Kitchen/Cooking utensils provided
• FREE Washer/Dryer Access
• FREE Laundry Detergent/Fabric Softener/Dryer Sheets
We typically reciprocate as much communication as our guests display towards us. We love to talk to our guests and get to know them, find shared interests or discuss our vast differences, but at the same time respect that we all need our own space and privacy. If our guest is friendly and open, we are the same. If our guest seems reserved and distant, we give them space. Some guests simply want a place to sleep and others become great friends that keep in touch years later. We understand the variety of guests will all have a variety of needs and different personalities. That's what makes hosting so great!
• 45 min - Oakland International Airport
• 40 min - San Francisco International Airport
• 40 min - Santa Cruz
• 20 min - Stanford University
• 17 min - Mineta San Jose International Airport
• 17 min - Goog|e Headquarters
• 15 min - California Great America
• 15 min - Hacker Dojo
• 14 min - Computer History Museum
• 13 min - Y Combinator
• 11 min - Lawrence Caltrain Station
• 11 min - Blackberry Farm Golf Course
• 11 min - Blackberry Farm
• 10 min - Golfland
• 9 min - Apple Inc.
• 9 min - Santana Row
• 9 min - De Anza College
• 8 min - Winchester Mystery House
• 7 min - AMC Cupertino Square 16
• 6 min - Vallco Shopping Center
• 6 min - Round Table Pizza
• 5 min - Ice Center Cupertino
• 5 min - Bowlmor Cupertino
• 5 min - Santa Clara Billiards
• 5 min - House of Bagels
• 4 min - Panda Express
• 4 min - Ariake Sushi Boat
• 4 min - El Pollo Loco
• 4 min - Mc Donald’s
• 4 min - New Tandoori Café
• 17 min - IHOP
• 15 min - 7-Eleven
• 15 min - Red Box Movie Rental
• 15 min - Burger King
• 15 min - Cicero’s Pizza
• 13 min - Safeway
• 13 min - Starbucks
• 12 min - Subway
• 9 min - VTA Stop (Bollinger & Johnson)
• 9 min - Rancho Rinconada Rec Center & Pool
FREE Street Parking (which is safe and always available), typically right next to our driveway or right across the street. You can usually see your car from our front door.
|Room type:||Shared room|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$217 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$896 /month|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
I came into town to attend a wedding and needed a place to stay for the night. Cassy & Taylor were excellent hosts. They are very friendly and have a great setup for guests: tea & coffee, utensils for guests, space in the cabinets & fridge...and all well-labeled!
Thanks for having me!
I was in need of a last minute stay in Cupertino. Cassy and Taylor were very nice and friendly. The house was very clean! As a light neat freak, I really appreciated it! The couch was very comfortable as well! They got everything you need for a stay.
The experience here was very accommodating! Great location, great hosts. I would highly recommend this place to anyone staying in the Bay Area for any reason! Plus the dog is very friendly and fun to play with. Thanks once again to Cassy and Taylor!
Cassy and Taylor are friendly to the guest and they would like to share anything they know on the travel information.
The "C&T" team has once again EXCEEDED my lodging needs & expectations from the lovely towels (IKEA) to the eclectic assortment of lovely teas to sample. Lord knows I need the tea for my 6 am meetings!! ha ha. I highly recommend Chateau C&T for business or personal lodging needs.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT