Welcome to my beloved home, which is located in the city center of Bonn!
Here's what you can expect from my apartment:
- 42 square meters (but it's more because I have a couple of pitched roof)
- A nice bedroom with a 1.40 m x 2.00 m wide bed ..
- A small but nice bathroom with shower (hair dryer etc. is of course available)
- A cozy living room .. The couch (2.00 m x 2.00 m) invites you to laze about.. Unfortunately I only have blankets/pillows for 3 person, so if you book my flat for 4 person, you should bring one pillow/blanket along..
- There is also a flatscreen TV, and WiFi (20 000 kbit/ s)
- A very modern kitchen which is fully equipped and also with an induction cooker.
- There are a washing machine and dryer as well, which you can use for a small fee. They are located in the basement.
- There is a small balcony, it also, if someone wants to get some fresh air or smoke a cigarette :)
- In summary I can say that you'll find everything you need in my apartment.. For the hot days I also have a ventilator.
- I can not complain about it :)
- In the middle of the city, but still very quiet, because the bedroom is located to the backyard.
- The main train station is only 3 minutes of walk away ..
- Just outside the front door there are bus stops, subway stations, cafes, clubs, the university, cinemas and all the shopping opportunities.
- The castle garden is only a few meters to go in during the summer time just wonderful to go for a walk or relaxing.
- Even the Rhine and the Bonn Opera House are only 5 minutes away on foot.
- The apartment is handed over ready for bed, which means you have to worry about anything
- You can go out for jog (castle garden, the Rhine), or do your workout directly in the nearby Fitness First.
Last but not least, you can expect a cheerful and helpful host :)
I'm looking forward to get to know you!
Interaction with Guests
Die Wohnung hättet ihr für euch alleine. Da ich aber direkt um die Ecke arbeite, stehe ich jederzeit mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung :)
Es handelt sich hierbei um Bonn-Zentrum. Ich mag es, weil man alles direkt vor der Haustüre hat!
Da meine Wohnung sich im Zentrum befindet, gibt es an jeder Ecke genug Verkehrsverbindungen in alle Richtungen.
Other Things to Note
Die Wohnung befindet sich im 4. Obergeschoss ohne Aufzug.
Ich würde mich freuen, wenn die Wohnung so übergeben wird, wie sie auch angenommen wurde :)
Ihr könnt gerne meine Waschmaschine nutzen, pro Ladung wäre das 2 €.
Rauchen bitte nicht in der Wohnung, gerne auf dem Balkon.
Geschirr/Pfannen und Töpfe sind zu genüge vorhanden, die ihr gerne nutzen dürft, wäre nur schön, wenn ihr es hinterher abspülen könntet.
Ansonsten stehe ich bei Fragen jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung!
Kim's apartment is perfectly located in the city centre, but not at all noisy: the restful bedroom is courtyard side. Kim is a delight and was very attentive during my stay. Everything was as described, and there's even a kettle for tea-addicts. Be prepared to climb up the four storeys - fine on a daily basis but a challenge with a heavy suitcase. I had little hitches with the internet and the heating. The internet problem was solved during my stay and the heating was not an issue, but could have been, had the weather been colder. All in all a very nice well-equipped flat with a very friendly owner!
Our host made me feel very welcome. She was one of the most friendly hosts so far. Unfortunately, there was no internet at all. I spent 16 days without internet and she was not helpful at all, postponing to solve the problem every once in a while. This was a huge problem for me, because this was one of the main reasons I chose this flat. Not having any alternative for 16 days was very expensive for me since I had to go to wifi cafes for 16 days!!! Another con is that the floor to the flat is very dirty and also the place where you have to do your washing. The washing machines are full ALL THE TIME, so you have to take out someones stuff out and fear of their reaction in a dirty basement. If you plan to cook for yourself-you better bring some pan and pots with you, cause there are none. Everything else was fine. The best of the apartment is the location. I wish Kim all the best, since she is so friendly. But unfortunately it was not a good experience at all...and I thought about whether I should keep the negative things for me, but than this review thing doesn't make any sense for future guests...Best!
Dear Emina! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm really sorry about the internet, but my contract partner had technical problems which I couldn't influence at all. Regarding the dirty basement and washing machine: I'm sorry, but they belong to my landlord and I'm sorry if you had the expectation that the rest of the house would be as clean as the apartment. Please don't get me wrong, I really appreciate your honest words, but it's not really fair to say that I hadn't been helpful at all. A friend of mine put the pans and pots into another cupboard by accident. I wrote you several messages to ask whether everything is ok or whether something is missing. I also offered to come by because of the internet. Neither did you mention the missing pans and pots at any time nor did you want to solve the problems with me in person. I do understand that there had been a few troubles which shouldn't have happened. But it would have been nice to give me the opportunity to solve the problems or at least to try it. Nevertheless thanks for your stay, I wish you all the best!
Matched every bit of my expectation of a centrally located, very well kept, cozy apartment in the city of Bonn. Kim could not have been more welcoming and getting out of her way to help me settling in! Thank you so much!
War alles super, Kim war telefonisch immer erreichbar, die Wohnung ist sehr schön, zentral gelegen, sauber und hat Wohlfühlcharakter.
Jederzeit wieder gerne :-) Empfehlenswert
I liked everything about this little apartment. It was quiet, filled with light and in a great location near to shops, trains and restaurants. Perfect for my latest work trip.
Great little flat, that worked very well for my one night stay. Kim met me at the flat as planned, set me up with the key and gave me a quick brief of all the stuff I needed to know. The flat is clean and central and Kim is great to deal with.
Ich bin die Kim, ich lieeeebe Essen, Reisen und Sport :)
Die meisten bezeichnen mich als lustig, lebensfroh und perfektionistisch.. Soll euch aber nicht stören, da ihr euch so sicher sein könnt, eine saubere Wohnung vorzufinden :)
Ich biete meine Wohnung bei Airbnb an, weil ich mich darauf freue, neue Menschen kennenzulernen und weil auch andere von meiner Wohnung profitieren sollen, die ich, ehrlich gesagt, kaum nutze..
Kommt vorbei, ich zeige euch Bonn von seinen schönsten Seiten!