Welcome to my beloved home, which is located in the city center of Bonn!
Here's what you can expect from my apartment:
- 42 square meters (but it's more because I have a couple of pitched roof)
- A nice bedroom with a 1.40 m x 2.00 m wide bed ..
- A small but nice bathroom with shower (hair dryer etc. is of course available)
- A cozy living room .. The couch (2.00 m x 2.00 m) invites you to laze about.. Unfortunately I only have blankets/pillows for 3 person, so if you book my flat for 4 person, you should bring one pillow/blanket along..
- There is also a flatscreen TV, and WiFi (20 000 kbit/ s)
- A very modern kitchen which is fully equipped and also with an induction cooker.
- There are a washing machine and dryer as well, which you can use for a small fee. They are located in the basement.
- There is a small balcony, it also, if someone wants to get some fresh air or smoke a cigarette :)
- In summary I can say that you'll find everything you need in my apartment.. For the hot days I also have a ventilator.
- I can not complain about it :)
- In the middle of the city, but still very quiet, because the bedroom is located to the backyard.
- The main train station is only 3 minutes of walk away ..
- Just outside the front door there are bus stops, subway stations, cafes, clubs, the university, cinemas and all the shopping opportunities.
- The castle garden is only a few meters to go in during the summer time just wonderful to go for a walk or relaxing.
- Even the Rhine and the Bonn Opera House are only 5 minutes away on foot.
- The apartment is handed over ready for bed, which means you have to worry about anything
- You can go out for jog (castle garden, the Rhine), or do your workout directly in the nearby Fitness First.
Last but not least, you can expect a cheerful and helpful host :)
I'm looking forward to get to know you!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$28 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$640 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2134 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
We had a great short stay in Kim's apartment. It is very centrally located and had everything we needed. The balcony is a nice plus and the bed is very comfortable.
Internet worked well.
Kim is a very helpful and friendly host and helped arrange for us to get to the airport for a very early flight. If we return to Bonn, we will certainly try to stay here again.
It was a pleasure to stay in Kim's clean, beautiful, centrally located flat in Bonn. Kim was easy to communicate with and the flat had all of the essentials for work travel including iron and hair dryer! Wonderful cafe's nearby and very easy access to the train station. Would definitely stay again.
The reservation was canceled 13 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Dear Airbnb guests! Unfortunately I had to cancel a reservation and I'm
feeling really really bad about it. I needed the appartment for myself
because my internship had been cancelled for still unknown reasons. Anna
booked my appartment for over 6 weeks and I could not find a place for
myself for that long time. I hope you can understand the circumstances.
Thanks a lot! Kim
We stayed at Kim's for a week and had a wonderful time in Bonn! We only met Kim on our way out, but she was extremely kind, and took the time to talk to us. She was also truly accommodating with the check-in/out times. Her apartment is very clean, luminous, comfortable and nicely furnished. Its location is perfect, right in the center of town, across the street from University and near cafés, shops and restaurants. We highly recommend it!!
I had a wonderful stay at Kims apartment. She is a great host, the apartment was clean and lovely located right across the university and city center. I'd def recommend staying there! Thank you so much, Kim, for making my stay so convenient.
Kim's flat has a perfect location: 3 min from Bonn train station and just behind the the town centre. The flat is really nice and tidy, as from the pictures. Kim was very helpful and ready to help. So, if you need to spend some time in Bonn, don't esitate, get this flat!
La casa di Kim è davvero bella, in una posizione centralissima per girare a piedi tutto il centro! La casa è molto accogliente, il divano e il letto sono comodissimi e la cucina è attrezzata con tutto quello che serve! Kim è stata molto gentile, pronta a rispondere subito alle nostre domande, siamo stati benissimo e la consigliamo vivamente a tutti!!
I stayed at the "Pretty Flat" for 6 days and it was great. The internet was great and the apartment was perfect for my needs. If it is available i would definitely stay there again. Kim was great and patient host. thanks Kim.
Great location and apartment. Also a very nice and helpfull host.
If I go again to Bonn, I will rent the Apparetment without any hesitation. The appartement is well equipped, the location is perfect and Kim is very nice and uncomplicated person
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.