Luxurious 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment on Phase 3 of Roda Golf Resort. Beautifully furnished with lots of little extras to make you feel at home.
Large balcony with sun/shade. Close to beach, bars and restaurants. Comfy home-from-home.
FREE Wi-Fi, meet & greet, welcome pack & toiletries
The apartment is on Phase 3 and is a short drive to the golf course and club house. It is also within a few minutes drive of Los Alcazares and the Mar Menor beaches, which are gently shelving and really safe for kids.
The stylishly furnished apartment has full air conditioning, full central heating and electric security grills.
FREE Wi-Fi, meet & greet, welcome pack & toiletries
In the lounge, there is comfy seating for up to 6 with a 32" flat screen TV with DVD player plus a CD/radio. With Satellite TV, so you don't miss your favourite programmes, plus CDs and DVDs to enjoy if you fancy a quiet night in.
There's a large, southerly facing terrace where you can relax in the sun or shade all day. Why not start the day with breakfast on the balcony at our large teak table or dine al fresco in the evening. At the end of the day it is the ideal place to put your feet up, maybe read a good book, have a glass of wine (or two) and generally relax as the sun goes down.
Not only is it great for golf, it's great for kids and great for just relaxing. Everything you need for a fantastic holiday.
The Master bedroom has a king-size bed and a full en-suite bathroom, plus there are two twin-bedded room and separate family shower room. All bedrooms have ample wardrobe space.
The kitchen has everything you will need if you want to cook including stainless steel pans and lots of home touches.
There is real luxury in this apartment. Granite worktops, marble floors and marble tiled bathrooms make it special.
IT'S OUR HOLIDAY HOME TOO so we've added lots of things that you wouldn't normally expect to find in a holiday let. We have even put in Safety equipment including a Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector.
To make life easier for you, there is:
• Secure underground parking plus large storage area for your golf clubs and suitcases
• Lift in the apartment building providing wheelchair access from the car park or main entrance
The whole resort is wheelchair friendly with ramps to all entrance doors and lifts - including the club house.
Although the apartment is not adapted for disabled use, there is easy access via the lift from both the underground car park and apartment block entrance to the apartment on the 1st floor. There is a large walk-in shower and smooth, flat floors throughout - providing good access to the balcony as well. Note though that whilst the external door will allow wheelchair or mobility scooter access, the internal doors are only standard width.
Interaction with guests
On arrival, you will be met at the resort by ourselves, We are always available to assist with any problems you may have with the apartment.
The apartment is suitable for small children - it's on the first floor with an enclosed balcony so safer than ground floor apartments. There are window locks and shutters for extra security too.
The apartment is on Phase 3 and within easy driving distance of the golf course and club house. It is also within a few minutes drive of Los Alcazares and the Mar Menor beaches, which are gently shelving and really safe for kids.
Other things to note
Roda Golf has recently become a PGA Academy and lessons are now available for children as well as adults. The course is becoming increasing popular with both professionals and amateurs alike. It has hosted many tournaments including a round of the PGA Championships, with competing golfers from all over Europe, and the Spanish Junior Open. In addition, the driving range and practice putting green are both proving to be great attractions.
There are lots of other facilities either locally or on site, including:
• Tennis (5 minute drive)
• Fitness Gym (on site)
There is a charge made to use these facilities.
You are required to complete our rental agreement and sign our terms and conditions. This must be returned to us within 48 hours of booking including details of your government ID.
A maximum of 6 guests, including infants, are permitted and all guests must be disclosed on the rental agreement.
OUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Meet and Greet Service on arrival
• Complimentary Welcome Pack (breakfast items, water plus beer and wine)
• Complimentary toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel)
• ALL Towels (bathroom, kitchen and beach)
• "Fair Usage" of air conditioning
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Payable on arrival in Euros
• Departure Cleaning Charge - €80
• Late Arrival - €30 for flight arrivals after 22:00.
NOTES ON PRICES:
• Discounts are available for stays of three weeks or more, and for last minute booking. Contact us for details.
• Towels (including beach towels) and linen are included in the price.
• For two week rentals, a mid-holiday clean and linen change is available at an additional charge and can be arranged on arrival.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Payable on arrival in Euros
• Mid-holiday linen change for stays over 1 week - €45.
• We can supply various baby items for an additional fee - call to discuss.
6 SINGLES SHARING:
If there are 6 of you and you all want your own bed, we can supply an extra bed in the lounge:
• €15 supplement to cover additional laundry (please contact us for more information)
The property is available for arrival between 17:00 and 24:00 hours (note there is a charge for arrivals after 22:00) and should be vacated by 12:00 hours on the day of departure (local time). Arrival/departure outside these times must be agreed prior to booking.
SMOKING / PETS:
• For the comfort of all our guests there is no smoking indoors - an ashtray is provided for you to smoke on the balcony. Please do not smoke by open doors/windows.
• Sorry - pets are not allowed due to allergy issues.
• Failure to abide by either of the above will result in loss of your security bond.
• Sadly, due to severe abuse in the past, we have reluctantly had to install a meter linked to the air conditioning system only. (All other electricity and utility costs are covered by the rental charges)
• We include a complimentary 100 units per week – so approximately 5-6 hours usage per day.
• Extra usage is charged at 25 cents (20p ) per unit and is payable on departure.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Bev worked for over 30 years in the Financial Sector managing major IT Projects. Mike was a marketing manager for a leading glassware company.
Married for over 40 years, we sailed the Irish Sea and the Mediterranean in our yacht for 14 years but now only sail occasionally as more sedate pursuits beckon - so we play bridge.
Originally from Manchester, we bought our apartment at Roda because of it's closeness to the Costa Calida and the Mar Menor. It's a fantastic place to holiday with it's superb beaches, historic cities to visit . . . not to mention the golf. Roda Golf is a fully accredited PGA golf course - with driving range, putting green and lessons available for both adults and children. BUT . . . We are NOT golfers but bought it for the luxury and location so are living proof that you don't have to play golf to enjoy Roda. It's close to San Javier airport - so just a 10 minute taxi ride will see you in the apartment. BUT it's not under the flightpath so you won't be disturbed by the noise.
The apartment at Roda Golf was bought as our holiday home, so because of this, it has lots of stuff in that you wouldn't normally find in a rental apartment. Good pans, good knives, lots of crockery, cutlery and glasses. A large fridge - 'cos that's what you'll need to stock all the great fruit and veg from the area and lots to drink for you and the kids. You'll find inflatables for the pool, sunbeds and chairs for the garden, plus buckets & spades and chairs to take down to the beach. There are duvets but also the option of blankets for the Spring and Autumn when you don't quite need such warmth. Plus fans in both bedrooms as, if you're like us, we don't like to sleep with air-con on overnight. We hope you'll love apartment as much as we do.