This 550 square foot studio is located in the Trump Parc building on Central Park South, facing the entrance to the famous Central Park. This building is luxury at it's finest, fully staffed with security, door man and concierge, a gorgeous entrance with crystal chandelier the way Donald Trump intended. Centrally located on the corner of 59th Street and 6th Avenue, this location gives you direct access to most trains and buses in NYC. One block away from the famous Apple store on 5th avenue, not to mention all of the incredibly posh shopping down 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue. Located just 20 block or about 25 minute walk to Museum mile where you can find the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim, Museum of Natural History, Frick Museum, MOMA, the Jewish Museum and many other amazing NYC attractions. I honestly could NOT have chosen a more perfect location in NY to live. This is city life at its finest. I am and have been a great host. I live by the motto, see the city through the eyes of a local! So if you chose to stay with me I will make sure your visit to NY is special by giving you a list of GREAT restaurants to eat at in the neighborhood, sights to visit and places to go and people watch! I am a world traveler and like to pass on my stories, experiences and suggestions to others like me! I am always happy to help even if you decide to stay elsewhere :)
Studio: 1 twin trundle bed with additional twin bed which comes out from underneath the bed and lifts up to make a king size bed + 1 couch big enough for one.
Uptown, 59th Street and 6th Avenue.
Access to major subways, (F,N,R,Q,W,1,,A,C,E) Central Park right out side !
SHORT DESCRIPTION :
The entire apartment (not shared!) comes with everything you need: WiFi/internet access, fresh sheets for the bed, fresh towels; all kitchen supplies EVERYTHING is BRAND NEW furniture! That means NO bed bugs!!
We are here to provide a great vacation rental for you, so please ASK US ANY QUESTIONS!!
- Rates are subject to change based on seasonality, number of people, and length of stay. Please ask us.
- Apartment is furnished with brand new furniture and brand new sheets/towels -- that means NO bed bugs.
- Studio: 1 twin trundle bed with additional twin bed which comes out from underneath the bed and lifts up to make a king size bed + 1 couch big enough for one.
- Fully-renovated new kitchen
- New sofa in living area
- WiFi wireless HIGH SPEED internet.
- On 14th floor
- OPTIONAL AMENITIES: Extra Cleaning, by request only.
- We are here to make your stay as pleasant as possible, so please ask us ANY questions you have!
. There is a fee of $50 for lost keys.
- This is a VERY SAFE AND SECURE area, where you can walk alone at night without worrying!
- Walking distance to Central Park, 5AV, APPLE STORE, Barneys New York.
- Walking distance to a Foods supermarket, gym, laundromat, dry cleaner, wine shop, movie theaters, off-broadway theaters, galleries.
- Short subway/metro ride away from Financial District / Wall Street, Ground Zero, Tribeca, Chelsea, Gramercy Park, Midtown, Empire State Building, Times Square, Central Park, Bryant Park, United Nations, Upper East Side, ALL MUSEUMS.
Enjoy New York!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1975 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$8000 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
The reservation was canceled 86 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 10 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Perfect NYC gem.
Location was amazing. Quiet building and secure with a doorman.
You are right across the street from Central Park.
Flat was nice cozy and clean. Alana was was great host always available and friendly. Was extremely reasonably priced. Don't stay in hotel live like a true NewYorker. I highly recommend this property.
We had a wonderful stay at Alana's apt.
The apt. is perfectly located. We could enjoy a nice walk at the Park every morning after having a nice cup of coffee @ Le Pain Cotidien just around the corner..
Let us know when you come to Buenos Aires, Alana!
If I could give it six stars, I would. I couldn't have asked for a better host than Alana. She has an amazing place in the best possible location and was extremely helpful in recommending places to go and helping me figure out how to work the TV :-) I would recommend this place 100% and will definitely be staying here on my next trip to New York. AWESOME.
the location and building are unbeatable!
Alana was very helpful
will stay there again my next trip to New York!
Incredibly quiet rental. We've stayed in hotels all over NYC and this unit and building was SO quiet! Perfect location for seeing the Thanksgiving Day Parade. We walked out the front door five feet and watched the parade with plenty of room. Apartment was very clean and exactly as pictured and had an ideal location between Columbus Circle and 5th Avenue.
We (2 girls) had such a great time in Alana's cosy apartment. Location was perfect, and we felt really comfy and secure. The pull out bed is really comfy!!! We both caught up on much needed sleep. Loved the fairy lights and lamps which made the living room really welcoming. Great shower, plenty storage and nice and quiet. The doormen were really sweet to us as well! We were gutted to leave our little home away from home! Thanks so much to Alana for being a great host, Kate & Charlie x
The best location in NY!!! Great place too, perfect for two people.
Alana very helpfull, great host!