About the property
1. A large, clean, comfortable , private and quiet room in our home with an ensuite bathroom with running hot and cold water.
2. As hosts we love to help our guests find the best experiences here...from food to music and shopping to sightseeing.
3. Please note we have three bedrooms and each can accomodate 2 people.The price mentioned is per room for single or double occupancy.
Attractions and distance
1. We are centrally placed in Pune Cantonment and close to everything.
2. There is a big, common garden to sun yourself,, walk or sit in and friendly neighbors.
3. We are a five minute walk from Koregaon Park , the Osho Ashram and the Nature Cure Centre.
4. Rickshaws are available right at our doorstep.Taxi's can be booked.
5. Just a short drive from Main Street and the City, close to the Tribal Museum and the Race Course.
Location – neighborhood description
1. Fifteen minutes from the airport
2. Ten minutes by rickshaw to M.G Road the shopping district
3. Very close to the railway station, restaurants and sights.
1. With Cable TV
2. WiFi and all amenities this is a place to make yourself comfortable while exploring all that Pune has to offer.
3. Hot and cold water
Check in 11 A.M.
Check out 10 A.M.
1. Cleaning $ 2 a day.
2. Laundry available . $ 4.50 per load.
3. Osho robes to rent $ 4 per robe
This is a very nice room with a great bathroom attached. I stayed here 3 weeks and had a very good time. And Jay is a generous host, always willing to help you out.
The only thing to be aware of is that the room is located close to a railroad. Although you hardly hear the trians drive by, you clearly hear the horns (which they use a lot). I got used to it though. All in all this is a great place to stay.
Thanks a lot Jay for the nice room and your hospitality.
This was a really lovely place to stay in with hosts that went much beyond their call of duty to make us feel at home and at ease in Pune, going from baking a cake for my birthday (a wonderful surprise) to helping us with putting on Indian clothes for a wedding. All in all, a wonderful place with wonderful people. Strongly recommended.
We were at Jay and Adoni's lovely home for over two weeks. The room was exactly as described , clean, quiet and comfortable. The hosts were very hospitable and helpful without being intrusive and were responsive to all our needs.
The lovely apartment is close to the Osho International Meditation Resort, just a few minutes’ walk away, and that made it very convenient for us. We were able to go back and forth to the Ashram several times a day with no need to hire a taxi or rickshaw and when we did want to use a Rickshaw it only cost R 20.
Thanks again Jay for a great India experience!
Jay and her husband are the most wonderful hosts, caring but not intrusive. Jay helped us with getting a sim card and finding your way round in Puna, was always keen to answer our questions. The room is just as nice as in the picture, it has got everything you need (towels, sheets, wireless etc) and it was always kept really clean (western clean not indian cleen :). The best bit about the stay was defenitely the breakfast though, most yummie porridge and eggs every morning! Thanks Jay!
I had a very memorable 2 night stay with Jay and family. I enjoyed the long chats over breakfast. Jay cooked some lovey typical breakfasts and I tried the ugly custard apple for the first time which really appealed! They have a lovely home in a peaceful setting and it is only a short rickshaw ride away to most places I visited. Highly recommended.