The apartment is located at the Munich Olympic Park. The subway takes you in 15 minutes to Theresienwiese (Oktoberfest). There are 2 metro stations nearby (Olympiapark and Petuelring). To Marienplatz (centre) and main station in about 10 min.
Restaurants, cafes, bars and supermarkets are available in the immediate neighbourhood.
- Room (20 sqm); laminate flooring and large windows with view over the Olympic Park
- Large balcony (8 sqm) with table and 4 chairs
- Private bathroom with shower
- Kitchen (Nespresso machine, small fridge with separate freezer, electric kettle, electric stove with oven)
- 40 "LCD TV (HD TV via Telekom Entertain)
- Playstation 3 (various games available)
- 5.1 Surround Sound
- 1 bed (200x140 cm) for max. 2 people
- 1 couch for max. 2 people
- Bed linen, towels
- Coffee capsules (Nespresso)
- Tomatoes, cucumbers, herbs (as long as available on the balcony)
This was a great little apartment. Our host Sebastian created a nice presentation for us which he sent ahead of time to give us all the information we needed. That was very helpful. The apartment was very clean and tidy, in a nice location close to the metro. It had all of the amenities, the only thing missing washing machine which we didn't really need at the time. We stayed with 4 people which was a bit tight but definitely not a problem at all as the apartment was arranged in a way that made it work quite well. I would definitely recommend this place, it made our stay in Munich all that more enjoyable.
Sebastian was a great host! He gave us a pdf guide to Munich which was very useful. And his place was awesome, nice terrace over looking Olympiapark, and just a few stops on the U-bahn from the city center. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Munich.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.