About this listing
This beautiful apartment is located in the Spaarndammerbuurt, next to the vibrant Westerpark and 5 minutes from the Jordaan area. Central Station is a 10-minute bike ride away. The whole building is completely renovated, but was originally built in the 1920's, in the so-called 'Amsterdamse School' style. Even though the area is close from the city center, it's very quiet and feels like a small village. It's perfect for a couple or 2/3 friends.
The amenities include:
- A large living room, fully furnished
- A spacious bedroom with double bed
- A smaller second bedroom/study for 1
- A fully equipped kitchen
- A TV and DVD player
- Washing machine
- Spacious bathroom with shower
- Separate toilet
- Bike (lock it well!)
- Lot's of Marilyn Monroe :-)
As a true globetrotter, I've often booked through Airbnb to my great satisfaction, so I would love to return the favor! I only rent out my place when I'm exploring the world or staying with family or friends, so unfortunately my apartment is not always available.
It's a lovely place, with the beautiful Westerpark around the corner (that also includes restaurants, a cinema and theater), great restaurants in the neighborhood and at walking distance from the Jordaan and best shopping street in Amsterdam: the Haarlemmerstraat. Parking is possible (there's usually space) but you do have to pay an hourly fee of about 3 euros. On Sunday's it's free.
- Keep it clean
- Always close the windows and lock the door when you leave
- Don't light any candles
- Try not to break or damage stuff. If you do, please replace them.
- Don't use any personal belongings, besides books and kitchen equipment
- Check-out: noon