This is the kitchen (with fridge,cooker,microwave,kettle,toaster,coffee maker, cutlery,dishes,pans,etc) There is a balcony behind the white curtain as well:)
ALL COSTS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
• No fees for cleaning.
• No fees for Internet WI-FI (the access is free). High speed cable internet connection 100MB
• No fees for extra guest. The price per night is the same no matter the number of guests. Same price per night for 1-4 guests.
• No need to place a deposit.
• Air conditioning and heating
FLEXIBLE CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES:
• The check-in and check-out times are flexible.
• There is no problem at all to check-in even late at night.
•In the city center of Barcelona (Born neighbourhood)
•1 min. walking to Jaume I metro station (L4 line) and 1min walking to the Picasso Museum
• Air conditioning and heating
• Internet WI-FI (free access). High speed cable internet connection 100MB
•1 double bed (for 2 people)
• 1 sofa-bed (for another 2 people)
•1 Full Bathroom (with bathtub and hairdryer)
The apartment is also equipped with the following amenities:
•Towels and bedding are provided.
•A fully equipped American style kitchen
•Cutlery, dishes, glasses and pans
•Coffee maker and toaster
•Table with chairs where you can have your meal
The surrounding area:
The area around the apartment, mostly pedestrian, is in the heart of the Born district where the most trendy shops and bars of Barcelona are located, as well as many other restaurants, pubs and cafes. The “Picasso Museum” (1 min. walking), the “Santa Maria del Mar Church” (2 min. walking) and the famous “Passeo del born” street (2 min. walking) are just at few meter away from the apartment. Barceloneta's famous beaches are just 10 min. walking so you won´t miss anything during your stay. The Gothic cathedral of Barcelona is also very close to the apartment (3 min. walking).
Surrounded by many Metro stations, bus stops and public bicycle spots. Most of the of Barcelona´s best bars, restaurants and boutiques are just downstairs. Full of life everyday of the year with loads of kind people, art, and music everywhere.
Transport from the airport:
• 25 min by taxi from El Prat Barcelona airport (25 to 30 €).
• 60 min by bus (5,65 €) from El Prat Barcelona airport. The bus stops at Plaza de Catalunya. From there you can walk to the apartment (12 min.) or take the metro and stop at Jaume I metro station (L4 line). The apartment is just 1 min. walking from this metro station.
• If you are coming from Girona airport, the bus will stop at Estacio Nord, which is just 10 min walking from the apartment.
• If you are coming from Reus airport, the bus will stop at Sants Estació. From there you have to take the metro and stop at Jaume I metro station (L4 line). The apartment is just 1 min. walking from this metro station.
If you need any extra information you just need to ask me and as a local, I can provide you with tips to get to know the city in the easiest way. Don't hesitate to contact me for further information. I hope you enjoy this magnificent city!
It is allowed to smoke inside the apartment, although you can smoke in the nice balcony if you prefer:)
It is also allowed to have small pets inside the apartment.
Please try to respect the harmony of the building as there are other neighbours in the building:)
There is no need to throw the garbage when you leave. There is a cleaning service that will do that for you
Fantástico piso en el medio del Born. Estuvo todo perfecto, limpio, comodo y agradable. Ademas esta bien iluminado y con balcón. Luis fue muy amable y servicial. 100% recomendado!
Alles war in Ordnung. Eine Unterkunft mitten in der Stadt, sehr zentral gelegen und sauber. Luis was sehr nett.
Great experience in Luis's apartment. The location is amazing and the apt is well equipped with everything you would need.
I had a few misadventures during my stay (lost luggage after my flight, forgotten documents after leaving the apt) and Luis was easy to contact and always very helpful. Would recommend it to everyone !
Luis could not have been a better host. The apartment was definitely right for four people but we all agreed it was absolutely worth it due to the amazing location. It was right next to the metro and walking distance to the water and amazing restaurants and shops were right downstairs (I recommend the empanadas downstairs whole heartedly). Luis responded very quickly about a hot water issue and the apartment was very clean upon arrival. It was everything we could've asked for and more and I would absolutely return to Luis' apartment if I get the chance to visit beautiful Barcelona again! Thank you again Luis!
notre hôte a été très flexible quant à notre horaire d'arrivée et très arrangeant, bonne description de l'appartement.
Luis' apartment was lovely. I stayed there three nights with three of my flatmates from London, and the location was very good - about 10 minutes to the beach and to the Barri Gotic. Thank you for taking the trouble to meet my friend who came earlier, and accomodating our change of plans! Also, I recommend all travellers try the kebab stall downstairs!
Luis was realy nice. And apartment was grate and realy well prepare. There was everything that needed.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews