About This Listing
This is the kitchen (with fridge,cooker,microwave,kettle,toaster,coffee maker, cutlery,dishes,pans,etc) There is a balcony behind the white curtain as well:)
ALL COSTS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
• No fees for cleaning.
• No fees for Internet WI-FI (the access is free). High speed cable internet connection 100MB
• No fees for extra guest. The price per night is the same no matter the number of guests. Same price per night for 1-4 guests.
• No need to place a deposit.
• Air conditioning and heating
FLEXIBLE CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES:
• The check-in and check-out times are flexible.
• There is no problem at all to check-in even late at night.
•In the city center of Barcelona (Born neighbourhood)
•1 min. walking to Jaume I metro station (L4 line) and 1min walking to the Picasso Museum
• Air conditioning and heating
• Internet WI-FI (free access). High speed cable internet connection 100MB
•1 double bed (for 2 people)
• 1 sofa-bed (for another 2 people)
•1 Full Bathroom (with bathtub and hairdryer)
The apartment is also equipped with the following amenities:
•Towels and bedding are provided.
•A fully equipped American style kitchen
•Cutlery, dishes, glasses and pans
•Coffee maker and toaster
•Table with chairs where you can have your meal
The surrounding area:
The area around the apartment, mostly pedestrian, is in the heart of the Born district where the most trendy shops and bars of Barcelona are located, as well as many other restaurants, pubs and cafes. The “Picasso Museum” (1 min. walking), the “Santa Maria del Mar Church” (2 min. walking) and the famous “Passeo del born” street (2 min. walking) are just at few meter away from the apartment. Barceloneta's famous beaches are just 10 min. walking so you won´t miss anything during your stay. The Gothic cathedral of Barcelona is also very close to the apartment (3 min. walking).
Surrounded by many Metro stations, bus stops and public bicycle spots. Most of the of Barcelona´s best bars, restaurants and boutiques are just downstairs. Full of life everyday of the year with loads of kind people, art, and music everywhere.
Transport from the airport:
• 25 min by taxi from El Prat Barcelona airport (25 to 30 €).
• 60 min by bus (5,65 €) from El Prat Barcelona airport. The bus stops at Plaza de Catalunya. From there you can walk to the apartment (12 min.) or take the metro and stop at Jaume I metro station (L4 line). The apartment is just 1 min. walking from this metro station.
• If you are coming from Girona airport, the bus will stop at Estacio Nord, which is just 10 min walking from the apartment.
• If you are coming from Reus airport, the bus will stop at Sants Estació. From there you have to take the metro and stop at Jaume I metro station (L4 line). The apartment is just 1 min. walking from this metro station.
If you need any extra information you just need to ask me and as a local, I can provide you with tips to get to know the city in the easiest way. Don't hesitate to contact me for further information. I hope you enjoy this magnificent city!
It is allowed to smoke inside the apartment, although you can smoke in the nice balcony if you prefer:)
It is also allowed to have small pets inside the apartment.
Please try to respect the harmony of the building as there are other neighbours in the building:)
There is no need to throw the garbage when you leave. There is a cleaning service that will do that for you
Luis was a gracious host! He was incredibly accommodating as he waited for us to arrive even with our late arrival (1am). Luis was also very responsive with answering all of our questions!
The location was perfect! Everything is very close and walkable and is in a great neighborhood (el Born). The apartment itself is small but perfect for us (2 people) who prioritized location and only needed the essentials. The TV even had a few English channels and the wifi worked very well. Try the empanadas place downstairs for a late night snack!
Thanks again Luis!
Excellent accueil de la part de Luis - l'appartement est admirablement situé au cœur d'un quartier pittoresque et piéton, a proximité immédiate de nombreux lieux de visite.
Appartement propre et tb équipé qui dispose même d'un petit balcon qui donne sur la charmante place d'en bas. Excellente adresse!
Très bon accueil du propriétaire et très fexible sur les horaires d'arrivée et de départ.
Appartement fonctionnel et très propre. Idéalement situé en plein quartier El Born à quelques mètres d'une station de métro.
Nice apartment, like on the photos. Apartment was clean, and situated in a good neighborhood.
We recommand it!!
Fantástico piso en el medio del Born. Estuvo todo perfecto, limpio, comodo y agradable. Ademas esta bien iluminado y con balcón. Luis fue muy amable y servicial. 100% recomendado!
Alles war in Ordnung. Eine Unterkunft mitten in der Stadt, sehr zentral gelegen und sauber. Luis was sehr nett.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
A must see museum in BarcelonaC/ MONTCADA Barcelona 08003
The main cathedral of BarcelonaPlaça de la Seu Barcelona 08002
The most famous street in BarcelonaBarcelona CT
Great place to go out at night or have a good lunch/dinnerPaseo del Born Barcelona 08003
The Zoo. Good place to go with your kidsParc de la Ciutadella Barcelona 08003
Very nice park to have a walkPasseig Lluís Companys Barcelona 08018
The main center point in BarcelonaPlaça Catalunya Barcelona CT
Perfect place to eat or have a drink next to the beachBarcelona CT
Another very famous building from GaudiPg. de Gràcia Barcelona 08007
To go shopping. Best stores in BarcelonaPasseig de Gràcia Barcelona CT
A great beach in BarcelonaBarcelona CT
A very famous building from GaudiPasseig de Gràcia Barcelona 08008
The most known building in Barcelona. From GaudiC/ MALLORCA Barcelona 08013