About this listing
The apartment can take up to 10 travelers with limited comfort and 5 with maximum comfort! Please contact for more details.
In an old building from the 1880s where we experience the soul of the city, an apartment of 80 m² fully equipped, functional, ideally situated for a visit to Lyon or just an occasional stay. One minute away from all amenities.
In this announce you have got the whole apartment for yourself if you need it for a large number of visitors or an event or a business trip. If you need a more affordable option, please refer to my other announces where I have cut the apartment in half so you can rent just one room and share the rest with other travelers in the second room.
Full access in the apartment also a space at the ground floor to hang your bicycle. Please note very important two details before you make your reservation:
1. The building is ancient and might appear dirty but it's not, it is just old.
2. Please note the apartment is ideally rented for 6 people, but if you are more than 6 guests, we can provide accommodation with LIMITED comfort (inflatable mattress etc.)
Interaction with guests
I'm living with my wife in Grenoble and probably will not be able to make my way at the time of your arrival. But I'm fulfilling my duty as a host in this community to take care of your correspondences, information, inquiries, arranging for cleaning the room and the bathroom, your sheets, your towels, key transmission and deposit, arrival and departure, from a distance. I trust you take care of my apartment and treat as if it was your own.
Other things to note
- Optical WIFI 100 MB
- Brand new electrical heating system
- Limited hot water supply that you have to press a button every morning for it to be unlimited, this is shown in the photos section
- No elevator and the apartment is on the third floor
As long as you treat the place as your own, we have nothing to add.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 94 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a PhD student from Saudi Arabia in Lyon currently living in Grenoble with my wife. We both welcome you in our both of our apartments in Lyon on the hyper centre and Grenoble with a breath taking view on the mountains.