Water Mill off Deerfield Rd. In the heart of it all and yet so peaceful and private! 5 mins away from anywhere you want to be in the Hamptons.
Modern country at it's best.
Elegantly furnished Hampton's Home in beautiful Water Mill designed by Celebrity Architect Bruce Nagel. Located in the heart of Southampton, minutes away from Southampton Village, Bridgehampton Sag Harbor.
Perfect location for quiet relaxation while steps away from everything The Hamptons has to offer: ocean and bay beaches, the fields, quaint villages, restaurants, world class shopping, the art scene and the fabulous landscapes.
Over 5000sf of open space in almost two acres of rolling hills. Double height foyer leads to huge double height Living room and Dining room with french doors to expansive park-like setting with gunite heated pool and spa with water fall.
The social areas include, a TV room with premium cable, separate parlor-office and a sunroom.
Well appointed and fully equipped cook's kitchen with top of the line appliances.
Sleeps 15 in 5 spacious and private bedrooms with lots of closets, 4 baths (1 with jacuzzi).
PRICES VARY GREATLY BY SEASON. Please contact us if you don't see what you're looking for.
Memorial Day Weekend to end of June $25,000
August to Labor Day $49,000
15% security deposit + utilities paid by tenant
September - $20,000 after Labor Day
Landlord and Tenant agree to lease the premises at the rent and for the terms and conditions as follows:
TERM: to be determined
TOTAL RENT FOR THE TERM: TBD
1. SECURITY DEPOSIT: $1,000, paid to and refunded by Airbnb minus any damages or outstanding bills.
2. USE: The premises shall be used as a private dwelling only by the Tenant, the Tenant’s family, and non paying guests. Tenant shall comply with all laws and ordinances of the Town of Southampton respecting group occupancy, orderliness, cleanliness, preservation, and use of the premises. Landlord agrees that if Tenant pays the rent and is not in default under this Lease, Tenant may peaceably have, hold, and enjoy the premises for the term of this Lease.
3. UTILITIES & SERVICES: Tenant shall pay for any use above the per stay allowance of heating oil (hot water), electric and gas (pool and spa heating, cooking stove)
The Tenant at the expense of the Tenant shall keep the grounds in order.
4. CONDITION OF PREMISES: Tenant agrees that at all times during this lease, the Premises will be kept in a clean and orderly fashion and that at the termination of this Lease, the Premises will be delivered back to the Landlord with the rugs, floors and furniture clean and free from dirt; and the bathroom and kitchen (including appliances, cabinets, dishware and utensils cleaned). Linens will be provided.
Tenant agrees to pay a $350 move-out cleaning fee
5.FURNITURE: Tenant acknowledges that the Premises are furnished and in good repair at the commencement of this Lease and Tenant agrees to return the Premises in the same condition at the end of the lease term
6. REPAIRS, ALTERATIONS: Tenant shall keep and return the Premises and all appliances and furniture clean and in good repair. Landlord shall be responsible for repairs, except when a repair is required as a result of fault or abuse by Tenant, in which case Tenant shall pay for such repair. Tenant shall immediately notify Landlord, or Landlord’s agent, of any condition requiring repair. No repair or alteration shall be made without the express consent of the Landlord.
7. NOTICE OF DEFECTS: Within 24 hours hours after taking possession of the Premises, the Tenant shall notify the Landlord or Landlord’s agent of any malfunction in equipment, breakage or damage, which existed at the commencement of the term.
8. LANDLORD’S LIABILITY: Landlord shall not be liable for injury or damage to Tenant or any other person who uses or is in the Premises or be liable for damage to their property unless the same results from Landlord’s negligence.
9. ACCESS TO PREMISES: Tenant shall permit Landlord or Landlord’s agent to inspect or show the Premises for rent or for sale at reasonable daytime hours by appointment, and with at least 24 hour advance notice.
10. SUBLET - GROUP SHARING: The Tenant shall not sell shares to any person nor may the Tenant sublet, assign or lease any portion of the Premises to any person without the written consent of the Landlord. The Town of Southampton regulates the number of “unrelated individuals” that may occupy the Premises. Tenant agrees to comply with these regulations. If any of these conditions are violated, they shall be deemed a material breach of this lease and grounds for eviction.
11. PLUMBING: The Tenant shall be responsible for removing all stoppages in the kitchen or bathroom drains.
12. No smoking is permitted in the house.
13. Pets are allowed with written consent of the Landlord.
What a fantastic vacation spot! We were about a 10 minute drive from either Southampton or Bridgehampton. The house was perfectly decorated with a lot of current upgrades, such as stainless steel appliances and a wireless speaker system for playing music through our portable devices. The pool was a great place to cool down from the humidity. Our favorite place, however was the sun room in the back of the house. Lots of natural light, yet out of the heat. Thank you Sofia for the wonderful accommodations.
We own our beautiful retreat in Water Mill since 2004. We strive to provide our guests with relaxed luxury. Stay home, go explore! It's your choice and you'll love it.