This comfortable one bedroom studio has all you need for comfortable visit to SF, including washer/dryer and kitchen. A queen size, real bed makes it home away from home. Close to public transportation and shopping.
This apartment is located in South San Francisco - It is Brand New
Perfect for traveling from out of town on long stays and ideal for a commuter or traveling executive who is wants to be close to the city, but not IN it. Can go south or north easily on 101 or 280. Good access to some “suburbanite” benefits such as small downtown area. If you need a commuter bike, there are 2 available to ride to Bart or Caltrain, only 1.5 miles away.
- Full bathroom with large shower.
- Large Closet with plenty of storage space.
- Roughly 650 sq ft.
All New Appliances:
- Full kitchen with microwave and a gas cooktop/stove.
- Full size refrigerator.
Very Convenient location :
- 1.5 miles from the Bart and Caltrain.
- .8 mile to downtown South San Francisco with grocery and restaurants.
- .7 mile to community pool and running track.
- 1 mile from Bally's Total Fitness (gym/health club)
- 1.5 miles from Costco and Trader Joes.
- Jogging trails behind the apartment.
- Easy access to 101 and 280.
- Queen size sofa bed.
- Queen size bed with 2 nightstands and lamps.
- Dining table with 4 chairs.
- All cookware, utensils, glassware, coffeemaker.
- Television with basic cable.
- Ample street parking.
- Peaceful and quiet - Fantastic 130 sq foot slate patio.
- 18M High Speed internet.
- Location has a great view, with patio and lots of light.
- Located up on the hill. Neighborhood and house is peaceful and quiet!
- Great hiking trails close by for peaceful morning walks.
- Walk to downtown South San Francisco for local coffee shops and restaurants.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1200 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2450 /month|
|Check Out:||6:00 PM|
|City:||South San Francisco|
|Neighborhood:||South San Francisco|
Beautiful modern studio with stunning views. The studio was much more spacious than I had imagined and has everything you need, except perhaps teaspoons! :) Phil is very nice, and super helpful if there are problems - for instance, the fridge wasn't working at first so he personally brought in a small (but heavy!) bar fridge from the garage, even though he also got someone in to mend it the very next day. He obviously cares about his house and his tenants which makes for a very happy stay!
Philips vacation rental was extremely clean, well laid out , modern with tons of storage space. The weather was beautiful and I would encourage anyone and everyone to stay here.
Philip is a great host, generous, very respectful, and honors privacy, vey attending to our needs. The apartment is spacious, recently remodeled with a great modern mix of efficiency and style, well equipped, very sunny with a great view of south city and easy access to sign hill trails, 12 minutes to SFO.
Will visit again!
Nice, comfortable studio in South San Francisco. Good location - 20 minute walk to Caltrain, about 25-30 to BART, which is also accessible by the 130 bus from near the apartment. Easy street parking, laundry, internet all good. Would have liked a few more channels on the tv package (no ESPN!) but can't complain too much. The only suggestion I'd have for improvement is to put a few more curtains/shades up in the unit as it is bright with sun in the morning (which also has an upside).
This studio has all you need with an excellent view from Sign Hill down to the South City and San Bruno area. With a 5 minute drive from public transportation, 10 minutes to SFO and a 5 minute walk to some great hiking trails on Sign Hill, you can't do much better as far as location goes.
Phil is respectful of privacy and very friendly. We were lucky enough to spend some time with Phil over a few bottles of wine.
We can't recommend Phil's place enough. :)