Feel right at home in the heart of San Francisco. This building is beautifully decorated with Spanish interior design. Each room is designed with contemporary furnishings, with the luxury of a kitchenette.
- Fully furnished w/ queen size pillow top beds
- Full bath w/ shower over tub
- Pullman-style kitchenette w/microwave, refrigerator, sink, and full stock of kitchenware (no stove or oven)
- Ample closet space w/ 1 set of hangers, iron, and ironing board.
- 36' flat panel TV w/ expanded basic cable w/ HBO
- High speed internet available with purchase in all units (See front desk for details)
- Free local calls
-Wifi with purchase through third party provider
- 24 Hour Front Desk / Concierge Staff
- Coin-operated laundry
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- Business Center in the Lobby (Computers with free internet and printing service available to you 24 hours a day)
Minimum Stay 7 Nights
15.5% tax added for rentals less than 30 days
*Cleaning not included
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1155 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2700 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Great location near the Powell BART Station and Union Square which is really convenient for places to eat , shop and people watch. The room (studio) was spacious and clean and it was a great deal considering the fact that hotels around there were charging $200+ for a room.
Nice apartments in a central area.
I really wouldn't recommend for anyone uncomfortable with what can come with city life. There are LOADS of homeless people around the area and we were told that the nearby Tenderloin area is to be avoided both day and night.
The club below was so loud that we couldn't sleep until 03:30am.
Great place for someone confident and street wise who likes to party.
Great staff who were very helpful and friendly.
everything was perfect. super nice rooms, very clean. comfortable bed. yes it's a bit noisy since there is a bar next to the building but that wasn't really a problem. super friendly staff in the lobby. we'll come back. gaylord for life :)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.