About this listing
Stay in one of the most unique b&b vacation rentals in California – an old bank building.
Built in 1920 by Bank of Italy, later Bank of America, it was converted into an artist’s residence in 1988. It is located in the sleepy, rural, west Marin town of Tomales.
This vacation spot is a short hop from the Napa and Sonoma wine valleys, historic Bodega Bay where Alfred Hitchcock filmed “The Birds”, beaches, redwoods, bicycling, kayaking and much more. Relax with modern comforts. Sleep in a quiet luxury loft.
Feel safe and secure at Not-A-Bank!
About the property:
TAX INCLUDED IN PRICING
• 1 California king bed
• 1 couch hide-a-bed
• 1 bathroom with shower
• full kitchen
• Gas fireplace
• Baby grand piano
• Hammond organ
• TV streaming Roku with DVD player
• in-house stereo system with iPod/mini jack connection (no CD player)
• free WiFi & LAN internet connection
• Verizon cell service only, (website hidden) available via WiFi
• Off street parking behind the building (recommended)
Other Things to Note
PLEASE NOTE: Although I list the property as accommodating 4 people, it is most comfortable for 2. The 2nd bed is a hide-a-bed with no privacy. There is only one small bathroom.
No children. No pets. No smoking.