About this listing
Prime East Village location close to THREE different subway lines, near New York University. A great neighborhood filled with amazing fashion boutiques, restaurants, bars, culture, and entertainment. Live like a real New Yorker!!!
One of my favorite things about the apartment is the exposed brick. Apartment equipped with HD TV and internet. Check out the cool kitchen ceiling! Very New York.
Jimi Hendrix once lived in this wonderful East Village walk-up building. Accommodates 2 people.
Right in the heart of it all with large kitchen, bathroom with cast iron shower tub, and living room available. Private bedroom has a full-sized bed. Living room has a queen-sized pull-out bed (for full apartment rental only, not during a share). Air conditioning in private room. Spacious spot and surprisingly quiet in the heart of it all. Cable and internet service.
Please no smoking or use of illegal drugs.
Please notify of any additional guests... there will be an additional charge for extra people or queen sleeper in the living room.
This is a really delightful spot within a two block walk of the #6 Astor subway line, three blocks from 8th Street N, R, and about a 10 minute walk from the F line. You are within 10 minutes of Union Square the Lower East Side and SoHo. Fantastic restaurants are everywhere and some of the best coffee shops you will ever find... an amazing way to experience New York.
No smoking or illegal drugs please. :)
A few things about the apartment:
1. Feel free to use any plates, pots, kitchenware if you plan to cook. THE KITCHEN IS AWESOME. To that end, if you do cook, just make sure to run the dishwasher and put dishes away before you leave.
2. Stored paper towels and toilet paper are also on the house!
3. You have cable and internet access. Instructions for the remote control and the internet password are right next to the tv. It's HIgh Definintion (HD)! :)
**Apartment also has a BOSE stereo system that iPods or iPhones can be plugged into for music. It is located behind the tv.
4. Please use coasters for drinks and food on the coffee table. :)
8. Love New York. The city will love you back.
10. Be the awesome person that you are.
That's it for now, more detailed list of tips and needs upon reservation confirmation.