About this listing
* Gorgeous One Bedrooms Spacious Apartment with balcony
* 5 min to George Washington Bridge
* 25 min to Midtown Manhattan by bus
* Kitchenette Equipped with All Basic Necessities
* Cable TV & Wireless Internet
* Free Parking
* All You Need for a Business Trip or Vacation With Kids
Exclusive park-like secluded location minutes from Manhattan. Great apartment in a private, new house on a dead end street. Proffessionally decorated, fully furnished with the smallest details in mind. The apartment is overlooking wooded land, has wall to wall carpet in the bedroom and living room, hardwood floor in dining area and the kitchen.
Gorgeous one bedroom 750 sq ft / 70 m2 apartment:
- On a quiet dead end street, free and safe on-street parking - On the 2nd floor of a residential house 24/7 security and management - Everything new, meticulously clean, in excellent condition
- 15 minutes drive to Midtown Manhattan - One block to 3 major bus lines to New York (less than 5 min walk) - 25 minutes to Manhattan by bus (Port Authority bus terminal, 42nd Street & 9th Avenue)
- Walking distance to deli/supermarket, restaurants, coffee shops, bakery, laundry/dry-cleaner
- Nearby 18 holes golf course and equestrian center
- Nearby county park, jogging trails, tennis courts, pool/ spa/ fitness center
- Holy Name Hospital 0.03 miles
- Fairleigh Dickinson University 2.7 miles
- Wireless Internet, Cable TV with 32” TV - All utilities included - Southern exposure spacious balcony - Kids friendly /large safe backyard with swings and basketball hoop; board games, baby play pan, baby high chair.
- Airport pick up/ drop off from/ to JFK $ 120 flat rate
- Airport pick up/ drop off from/ to La Guardia $ 120 flat rate
- Airport pick up/ drop off from/ to Newark, NJ $ 95 flat rate
- Drop off or pick up from Manhattan (Port Authority - 41St and *th Ave.) $ 45 flat rate up to 2 people
$ 65 flat rate for a group of more than 2 people
- A free ride to the local supermarket
- Mountain bike rentals $ 10 p/day ( $ 30 p/week ) - Child care $ 8 per/hour
- Laundry - $10 per load (wash, dry, fold) - New York guided tours available upon request
-One queen size bed (sleeps 2),
-One twin size Aerobed (sleeps 1),
-Couch (sleeps 1),
-Baby play pan available upon request.
Family with two lovely daughters (7 and 11) are ready to help you with any needs you might have to make your short term or extended stay as comfortable and worry-free as possible.
A perfect place for family vacationing , the world traveler or corporate housing. Short Term Rental and Daily Stay available.
Staying with us you’ll be getting more than top quality accommodations, for sure you'll be looking forward to come back again and you’ll be telling your friends what a great place you have found.
References furnished by request.
Silvia was very accommodating and checked in on us on our first day to ensure we were ok with the apartment. Budget friendly and pleasantly surprised. The apartment was clean and in a quiet area. There were no issues there while we only had a mile drive to the venue location where we competed in a bodybuilding show. Very close and convenient. I also liked the fact that we had a kitchen there and the apartment was stocked with some general supplies for cooking and bathing. Thank you for that Silvia! We highly recommend and will be using the facilities again next year God permitting.
This is a great place to stay. Renovated appartment with a good style in a house with a great green backyard. All is set for short and long term stay. We stayed for 2.5 months with the whole family of 2 adults and 2 kids. Convinient transportation to New York via bus to Port Authority or Washington Hights. You can stay here and really relax after days in City. Hosts were just very helpful and kind. Thank you Silvia and George!
Very comfortable, warm, pleasant apartment in a quiet street. Location is as described, a short bus ride from Port Authority though can take a bit longer depending on traffic. Silvia was very helpful and friendly but unobtrusive. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend.
There is a good place to relax and refresh. This home very lovely. The home from Slvia with the amazing garden is near the bus station also. You can choose option a clear conscience..Slyvia is a good person. Thanks
Silvia was a wonderful host. This apartment was clean. great colors and large. It had everything I needed to feel comfortable. I look forward to booking again with Silvia next year.
This was our first trip to new york and were looking for an accomodation in our budget. We found this place.
The apartment had all the amenities as listed on the website.
They even provided some spices and food products if interested in cooking at home at no extra cost.
The neighbour hood was calm and quite and full of greenery.
Coudl find some Indian Grocery stores nearby.
Both of them helped us plan the trip well once we reached.
We have a busstop in 5 mins walk from the apartment where you can get busses to Port Authority.
Overall, the accomodation was very nice and cozy as described.
Lovely apartment, comfortable bed, Sylvia was willing to help with several special requests. Kitchen is well appointed, but bring your own pots & pans if you plan on doing more complicated cooking.
Overall very clean & enjoyable. Location is very good for those with a car. Description of apartment is accurate. We were very satisfied.
Sylvia lives downstairs & is very quiet. We were able to hear the upstairs neighbors a bit. We'd definitely stay here again!
This host has 53 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews