About this listing
Bright, modern, spacious top floor furnished apartment, in Kennington, a nice neighbourhood just south of the River Thames within walking distance of central London.
Kennington Underground 5 min walk. Bus stop ( and nice local pub (-: ) round the corner.
* situated on top , 7th floor with elevator.
* Great view of Big Ben through floor to ceiling windows.
* Double sized bed.
* High speed wireless internet.
* Central heating.
* Fresh bed linen, sheets and towels.
* Iron and ironing board.
* Large LED TV.
* DVD player.
* Large sofa
* Fully stocked kitchen with microwave kettle and toaster.
* Flexible check in.
* No additional cleaning fees.
The flat is in Kennington, a nice neighbourhood just south ( 5 minute walk ) of the river Thames.
Main tourist attractions within walking distance.
Kennington station 5 minute walk, buses 3, 59, 159, stop within a minute's walk with direct access to Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, and Oxford Street.
I will advise you of the best transport methods to get to the apartment from whatever airport or arrival point you arrive at.
Own private top floor apartment, private kitchen and bathroom.
Nice, varied neighbourhood, very central.
Rules to follow