Simple and complete studio apartment in amazing location in the heart of Chelsea, the most popular location in Central London!
24 hours access
Completely private apartment
Fitted kitchen with all utensils
Hot Bath and shower-relax/invigorate!!
Hello and a very big, warm Manthe welcome! Your key will be at 24 hour Reception in envelope with your name on.
First I will answer frequently asked questions by guests then move onto the description and features of the apartment:
Frequently Asked Questions Answered:
1. Is the apartment available for my dates? YES. The answer is definitely yes if you have put your dates into a search on airbnb and it has shown you my page.. if its not available then airbnb will not show you the page, allow a booking to be processed or even bring it to your attention for your desired dates. If you would like to reserve the apartment then please kindly book it through the website - I will confirm and accept the reservation promptly and your reservation will be secured.
2. Do you have FREE and fast wifi? YES
The login and password details will be sent to you after you make a reservation.
3. Are linen / towels included? YES
4. Can I leave my luggage after my checkout time? YES you can leave your luggage very safely at the concierge desk at the entrance of the building upon checking out so you are free to explore London some more.
5. How will I collect keys? The keys will be held at the concierge desk in an envelope with your name on it. You can pick them up anytime after your check in time (24 hours a day).
6. Is the kitchen fully fitted with everything I need (like washing machine, dryer, oven, pots, pans, cutlery, crockery). YES the kitchen has all these things and more.
7. Is the apartment near the tube or buses? YES the apartment is in amazing location in the heart of Chelsea.. buses right outside and just 3 mins walk to South Kensington tube station.
8. Is it possible to arrange a long stay (1 month or more..)? YES it is possible.
FEATURES OF THE APARTMENT:
* 24 hour Porterage with large, marble-floored reception area and stylish modern sofas in corridors
* Free wifi with BT between 15 to 20 meg per second
* AMAZING LOCATION in a prestigious and safe area in heart of Chelsea - very close to Sloane Square / Hyde Park / St. James's Park / Green Park
* 3 mins walk to South Kensington tube station, 5 mins walk to knightsbridge tube station.
* Daytime Doorman
* Very secure building
* 1920s SpeakEasy Bar very near (the famous Bart’s Bar)
* Small TV screen on wall with 99 channels
* Kitchen with everything you need - oven/microwave, two electric hobs, fan extractor, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine and dryer
* New REAL DOUBLE BED
* Desk, wooden chair, pull-out blow-up mattress bed for 3rd guest if required, chest of drawers, wardrobe with internal light, shelf, radiator.
* Bath tub, shower over it and loo with 24/7 hot water.
* 173 square feet - flat is a perfect square - 13.ft. 2" by 13ft. 2".
* Rubbish removed daily by porters
* Beauty Salon on same floor of building
* Get 30% off all Spa treatments near by in Kensington when you say my name at reception of where I have a consultation room
* Wooden flooring and pale pink curtains
* Anti-radiation bar in next door flat - protection on human body in 200m radius span (largest bar from (website hidden)) Geomack Energetic Vitaliser Model E9001 mk3
* Popular restaurants and bars under building
* Sainsburys Supermarket next door open 7am-11pm.
* Private parking under the building at extra cost
IDEALLY LOCATED IN THE HEART OF CHELSEA - close to transport links, Sloane Square and very desirable locations.
* Two minute walk to fashionable King's Road and Chelsea Green
* Ten minute walk to famous museums: Natural History Museum and V&A
* Fifteen minutes from The West End and Soho (theatres, museums, etc.) via public transport
* Five minute walk to famous Duke of York Square and Saatchi gallery
* Ten minute walk to the glorious huge Hyde Park with lake, rose gardens, gallery and famous memorials
* Three minute walk to South Kensington tube and eight minute walk to Sloane Square tube
* Tucked away round the corner from Knightsbridge tourist area yet only five minute walk to Harrods
Situated in trendy, lively spot in heart of Chelsea restaurants, bars, next to famous Bibendum building. Comfortable, quiet and cosy, white and wooden decor with storage space. White framed windows in reception and kitchen.
Check-in time is 2:00pm and check-out is 11:00am, but I am as flexible as I can be. If you can't get hold of me, please call Nigist - you get all the phone numbers you need sent to you automatically after you make a reservation. x
Other Things to Note
All details you need are sent to you automatically after you make a reservation. I have returned 100% of every single guest deposit who has ever stayed.
No smoking or excessive loud noise after 10:00pm.
Check-in time 14:00 and check-out time 11:00 although will accommodate different times if I can.
L'appartement de Manthe est très bien situé, dans une résidence avec du personnel 24H/24H ce qui est très pratique pour laisser les clés! La chambre est petite et étroite mais convient tout à fait pour un week end touristique! Les photos sont le reflet du logement. Je vous le recommande!Dommage toutefois de n'avoir pas pu rencontrer Manthe.
This place was great. We really liked the neighborhood, it had a lot of nice stores and restaurants nearby, and it felt more homey then the other neighborhood we stayed at in London.
The studio had everything we wanted. The bed was nice, the bathroom had everything we needed, and the kitchen seemed to work well, although we didn't really use it during our stay. It was very clean and comfortable. We really liked the big windows to the street with the curtains, they provided the perfect amount of light for waking up in the morning.
Check-in and check-out were very easy. The whole building seemed to be very safe and clean and well taken care of, and the room was very close to the entrance, and was on the ground floor, which was nice.
Thanks for the great stay!
- Location; near subway, easy to get to Heathrow Airport on Piccadilly Line, near V&A Museum, Natural History Museum, Knightbridge
- Wifi works well
- Easy check in check out process
- Good washer & dryer
- Host provided us with a new big pot when we requested for one
- Sainbury Local is nearby for simple grocery shopping.
- Very limited space, what you see is what you get
- Small & cramp kitchen
- Located at ground floor
- Wardrobe provided is also used to store other stuff belonging to the host
- TV is very small and the remote does not work very well
- Position of the bed differs from the picture; headstand was against the picture, there isn't such a big walking space by the side
I didn't get to meet Manthe but when I sought for help, her friend was there to help and I appreciate it. However the apartment is really too small and cramp for my comfort especially when we have 2 big luggage.
If you are not particular about space, then this apartment is really value for money, given its location.
booking was straightforward. The bed was comfy and the flat was clean. It is very central. As others have said it is a very small space. The entrance to Chelsea cloisters is very chic with doormen and security in evidence. The flat was shabby but at the price and location it was a good deal.
Great location . Thought the South Kensingten Station ,you could reach wherever you want to be easily .
Supermarket is just nearby and several restaurants could walk in by just 5 mins .
Museum is so close so you could visit it every morning .
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour à Londres. Le studio est très bien situé. A proximité des transports! Top! Nous eu quelques difficultés à régler la température de l'eau et le robinet est difficile à fermer correctement. Autrement très bien pour dormir et passer le reste de la journée dehors.
Enjoyed my stay thoroughly. Loved the neighbourhood, close to many shops and the tube. The apartment was small but very clean and functional. Thanks a lot!
This host has 115 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi I (Manthe) am contactable on (phone number hidden) or (email hidden) (please also copy any email to r_d_(email hidden))
If I am uncontactable then Nigist is on (phone number hidden) or (phone number hidden) and her email is nig_(email hidden)
Failing that Hana the cleaner may be able to help - her number is (phone number hidden) and (phone number hidden) and email is (email hidden)
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford" ~ Samuel Johnson, 1777.
I am a Nutritionist offering a wide range of healing diets, kinesiology and the following blood tests (by pricking one finger): intolerance for 158 foods and drinks, cholesterol (homocysteine levels), air-bourne allergies, liver check, blood type test and gut flora check.
Hobbies: Playing bridge and public-speaking at various clubs.
Born in Rhodesia to English parents on a farm during the civil war and sent away to start school in Winchester, England aged five.