Hello and a very big, warm Manthe welcome!
First I will answer frequently asked questions by guests then move onto the description and features of the apartment:
Frequently Asked Questions Answered:
1. Is the apartment available for my dates? YES. The answer is definitely yes if you have put your dates into a search on airbnb and it has shown you my page.. if its not available then airbnb will not show you the page, allow a booking to be processed or even bring it to your attention for your desired dates. If you would like to reserve the apartment then please kindly book it through the website - I will confirm and accept the reservation promptly and your reservation will be secured.
2. Do you have FREE and fast wifi? YES
Login: (email hidden)
3. Are linen / towels included? YES
4. Can I leave my luggage after my checkout time? YES you can leave your luggage very safely at the concierge desk at the entrance of the building upon checking out so you are free to explore London some more.
5. How will I collect keys? The keys will be held at the concierge desk in an envelope with your name on it. You can pick them up anytime after your check in time (24 hours a day).
6. Is the kitchen fully fitted with everything I need (like washing machine, dryer, oven, pots, pans, cutlery, crockery). YES the kitchen has all these things and more.
7. Is the apartment near the tube or buses? YES the apartment is in amazing location in the heart of Chelsea.. buses right outside and just 3 mins walk to South Kensington tube station.
8. Is it possible to arrange a long stay (1 month or more..)? YES it is possible.
FEATURES OF THE APARTMENT:
* 24 hour Porterage with large, marble-floored reception area and stylish modern sofas in corridors
* Free wifi with BT between 15 to 20 meg per second
* AMAZING LOCATION in a prestigious and safe area in heart of Chelsea - very close to Sloane Square / Hyde Park / St. James's Park / Green Park
* 3 mins walk to South Kensington tube station, 5 mins walk to knightsbridge tube station.
* Daytime Doorman
* Very secure building
* 1920s SpeakEasy Bar very near (the famous Bart’s Bar)
* Small TV screen on wall with 99 channels
* Kitchen with everything you need - oven/microwave, two electric hobs, fan extractor, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine and dryer
* New REAL DOUBLE BED
* Desk, wooden chair, pull-out blow-up mattress bed for 3rd guest if required, chest of drawers, wardrobe with internal light, shelf, radiator.
* Bath tub, shower over it and loo with 24/7 hot water.
* 173 square feet - flat is a perfect square - 13.ft. 2" by 13ft. 2".
* Rubbish removed daily by porters
* Beauty Salon on same floor of building
* Get 30% off all Spa treatments near by in Kensington when you say my name at reception of where I have a consultation room
* Wooden flooring and pale pink curtains
* Anti-radiation bar in next door flat - protection on human body in 200m radius span (largest bar from (website hidden)) Geomack Energetic Vitaliser Model E9001 mk3
* Popular restaurants and bars under building
* Sainsburys Supermarket next door open 7am-11pm.
* Private parking under the building at extra cost
IDEALLY LOCATED IN THE HEART OF CHELSEA - close to transport links, Sloane Square and very desirable locations.
* Two minute walk to fashionable King's Road and Chelsea Green
* Ten minute walk to famous museums: Natural History Museum and V&A
* Fifteen minutes from The West End and Soho (theatres, museums, etc.) via public transport
* Five minute walk to famous Duke of York Square and Saatchi gallery
* Ten minute walk to the glorious huge Hyde Park with lake, rose gardens, gallery and famous memorials
* Three minute walk to South Kensington tube and eight minute walk to Sloane Square tube
* Tucked away round the corner from Knightsbridge tourist area yet only five minute walk to Harrods
Situated in trendy, lively spot in heart of Chelsea restaurants, bars, next to famous Bibendum building. Comfortable, quiet and cosy, white and wooden decor with storage space. White framed windows in reception and kitchen.
Check-in time is 2:00pm and check-out is 11:00am, but I am as flexible as I can be. If you can't get hold of me, please call Nigist on (phone number hidden).
If you can't get hold of me on (phone number hidden) then please call Nigist on (phone number hidden).
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Weekly Price:||$687 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3096 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
A convenient location in Chelsea. I didnot get to meet Manthe but checkin was easy. Room is pretty small, more suited to a single traveller. I stayed at Apartment 33 n as it is street level, you can hear the cars n people outside. You also need to keep the curtains closed at all times as people on the street can easily peer through the windows. The curtains are thin n without a blackout layer n the light from the street lamps can be seen all night. Walls n bathroom need an update. However the bed is quite comfortable n this is an adequate room for a traveller who just requires the basics.
This small... and I emphasize small... apartment was clean and fresh. The bed was comfortable. Bath is old. Flooring looked like it dated to the 1950s, also in the kitchen. I can't imagine how 2 people could fit into this space but it was fine for one. Location can't be beat. Just 5 minutes from Tube (South Kensington), with restaurants and a vibrant neighborhood nearby. Very good value, however, given the location.
First floor unit, passersby can look into the windows, which you will have to leave open in most kinds of weather. The hot water heat was pumping during my winter stay (couldn't turn it down or even off), so it was unbearably hot inside the unit unless the windows were left wide open. Summer must be just as bad because there are several fans in the closet.
Didn't see the landlord, so can't comment on her. But easy pick up and drop off of the key at the front desk of this building. Don't arrive before 2 pm unless you've made prior arrangements.
The apartment was clean with fresh flowers and it was nice and warm.
The place was more run down than on the pictures. It was very small but great for one person. A bit too much noice from pedestrians outside on the streets as the apartment was on the groundfloor. And I had to keep the curtains covered for people not to look straihgt in.
The hostess was great. Overall I had a good stay :)
Manthe's little flat was excellent. Very nice building, comfortable bed, everything a traveller (or two) could ask for! It was conveniently located close to the museums and to shops, as well as the closest tube station being on the line to Heathrow - it was perfect! I only wish I stayed longer, but that has nothing to do with the flat!!
Great place. Clean and good location.
A lovely little place in a location that is hard to beat. I certainly would return
We did not have the chance to meet Manthe in person, but was somehow available when we needed.
The appartment is really small and in an good location (close to museums, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, etc). ++
However the flat lacks of a table for eating or having breakfast, although it has a well equipied kitchen.
Great location and good apartment, really enjoyed our stay. Will certainly look it up again when we return to London. Addition of WiFi was greatly appreciated, as we hadn't been expecting it.
Great flat! Excellent location
The great thing about the studio was that it was centrally located in Chelsea and about a 5-10 minute walk to the South Kensington station. The 24-hour concierge was very helpful with giving us directions and providing info.
The studio itself was very small and a little bit cramped with two people and our luggage. If you don't have too much luggage, the space should be manageable for two people. The bed was very comfortable. You need to pay for the WiFi, but Manthe offered to reimburse us for it, so it was fine.
This space was good for our short trip to London!
People displaced by UKFlood are eligible for waived Airbnb service fees. You will be able to indicate your eligibility after making a booking request. Find out more »