About this listing
***More photos soon***
45m ² apartment on 3rd floor without lift, in an old Parisian building. In the heart of the Marais, just steps from City Hall of Paris and the Museum of Contemporary Art George Pompidou and near all transports.
- Old-stone building in quiet street
- Bright and well decorated living room with sofa bed, internet, wifi, TV
- Small room with a comfortable bed for 2 people
- Bathroom with shower + wc, washing machine, hair dryer and hair straightener (for girls)
- Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, small freezer, stove and oven, a large table and four chairs but no micro-wave!) with at your disposal tea and coffee for your breakfast
* The apartment is ideally located, you can do lots of walking tours! *
- In the famous area the Marais, just next to Rambuteau street and its shops
- 3 minutes walk from the Pompidou museum or the City Hall of Paris
- 5 minutes walk from the rue des Rosiers and falafel
- 15 mintutes walk from Notre Dame de Paris
- 20 minutes walk from the Louvre
- Metro line 11 and line 1 (direct to Gare de Lyon, the Louvre, Concorde and the Champs Elysees)
- Station Velib 'just down the street
- Rer B (Charles de Gaulle Airport) to 10 mintues to walk
Once your booking is made, I will send you a map with my recommended spots around the apartment (restaurants, cafes, shops, cinemas ...)
The price includes:
linens (sheets + towel)
// I am indeed living in this apartment, so you will stay in a place warm and cosy, which reflects my world, be my guests ! //
/!\ No-smoking apartment
Please treat my apartment like your own, so be respectfull !
Let the apartment clean and tidy after your departure.
Just 3 forbidden things :
- Smoking in the apartment
- Noise after 10 pm (this is NOT the right place for parties!)
(slippers are available)
After that : Enjoy ! :)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
J'aime la musique. J'aime le son en général. Je travail dans le cinéma.
Je suis curieux de voir comment les gens vivent à des kilomètres de chez moi.
Je ne fume pas et suis ordonné, je prendrais soin de chez vous comme chez moi.