***More photos soon***
45m ² apartment on 3rd floor without lift, in an old Parisian building. In the heart of the Marais, just steps from City Hall of Paris and the Museum of Contemporary Art George Pompidou and near all transports.
- Old-stone building in quiet street
- Bright and well decorated living room with sofa bed, internet, wifi, TV
- Small room with a comfortable bed for 2 people
- Bathroom with shower + wc, washing machine, hair dryer and hair straightener (for girls)
- Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, small freezer, stove and oven, a large table and four chairs but no micro-wave!) with at your disposal tea and coffee for your breakfast
* The apartment is ideally located, you can do lots of walking tours! *
- In the famous area the Marais, just next to Rambuteau street and its shops
- 3 minutes walk from the Pompidou museum or the City Hall of Paris
- 5 minutes walk from the rue des Rosiers and falafel
- 15 mintutes walk from Notre Dame de Paris
- 20 minutes walk from the Louvre
- Metro line 11 and line 1 (direct to Gare de Lyon, the Louvre, Concorde and the Champs Elysees)
- Station Velib 'just down the street
- Rer B (Charles de Gaulle Airport) to 10 mintues to walk
Once your booking is made, I will send you a map with my recommended spots around the apartment (restaurants, cafes, shops, cinemas ...)
The price includes:
linens (sheets + towel)
// I am indeed living in this apartment, so you will stay in a place warm and cosy, which reflects my world, be my guests ! //
/!\ No-smoking apartment
Please treat my apartment like your own, so be respectfull !
Let the apartment clean and tidy after your departure.
Just 3 forbidden things :
- Smoking in the apartment
- Noise after 10 pm (this is NOT the right place for parties!)
(slippers are available)
After that : Enjoy ! :)
Pablo is a great host. He was very friendly and accommodating with arrival and departure times.
The flat is as description; light, spacious and comfortable.
A great location and Pablo's recommendations were much appreciated.
Thank you Pablo!
The reservation was canceled 49 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The apartment was nice and central, and the communication with the host was easy.
However, the apartment was not as clean as it should have been. It was dust and dirt under the bed and the floors were dirty. As i have asthma, the dust caused problems, and i woke up in the middle of the night with breathing problems. I do therefore not recommend this apartment for people with asthma and/or allergies.
Excellent apartment in an excellent location. Pablo was there to greet us and explain the workings of the apartment and provided us with useful information regarding transport and entertainment information. Highly recommended
Pablo's apartment was comfortable and charming. Pablo was there to greet us when we arrived, and communication with him prior to, and during our stay, was seamless. The apartment is centrally located, and a short walk from two different Metro lines. If you like to walk/explore, Notre Dame is 10-15 walk, and the Louvre is a 20 minute walk. The apartment is in a great area (the Marais), with lots of adorable bakeries, cafe's and of course, the famous falafel place, L'As du Falafel. Very easy to get around.
One thing to note, if you're a light sleeper, or you cannot handle 3 flights of stairs, this apartment may not be for you. The walls are paper thin, and we could hear our neighbors flushing the toilet, and coming and going - which woke us up a few times during the night. The apartment is also 3 steep flights of stairs up. Just an FYI.
Other than that, great location, and perfect host.
Nice apartment in a fantastic location. Pablo was easy to communicate with, was very helpful and accommodated a late night check in. The apartment was cosy and warm, with everything you need.
The flat was pleasant and well located. Pablo was Friendly and easy to communicate with. There were no problems.
J'aime la musique. J'aime le son en général. Je travail dans le cinéma.
Je suis curieux de voir comment les gens vivent à des kilomètres de chez moi.
Je ne fume pas et suis ordonné, je prendrais soin de chez vous comme chez moi.