Our shiny and comfortable bedroom with balcony has a true city feeling!
It comfortably fits two and is centrally located in safest areas in all of Beirut. Enjoy the rooftop view, and easy access to all major in town.
You will just feel home ;)
AHLAN WA SAHLAN, WELCOME HOME, BIENVENUE, BIENVENIDO :)))
- The clean flat has a living room, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom (shared), a kitchen and half circle balcony, on a third floor.
- Your own bright, sunny, private room with balcony located in an old area (Mar Mikhael) close to urban Gemmayze and the center, with a Comfort DOUBLE BED. Clean bed sheets, pillowcases and comforter will be provided. The bedroom door does have it's own key with lock.
- In your room is also a 32'' flat screen HDTV with access to DVD, an air conditioner (Cool/Heat), fan and wireless internet.
- The half circle balcony allows you to enjoy the sun all the way around the flat during the day with beautiful Lebanon's Mountains view, perfect for sipping an "aperitif" ;)
- Relax in the living room and watch a movie on 47'' Cinema 3D Smart TV. Feel free to use the kitchen -- you are welcome to keep food in the fridge.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT: The electricity cuts for 3 hours every day but from 6pm to 6am does not cut as in all of the Beirut area.
*Please check my other listings in the same flat:
- All guests have full access to the flat including the spacious rooftop and a small pool (in summer) with an astonishing mountain view, you can chill out, lay down get a tan and enjoy your coffee or Almaza Beer (tasty local beer) under the beautiful Beirut sun ;)
- Wi-fi, 7/24 hot water, oven, fridge, washing machine and microwave.
- The bathroom is shared between myself and the confirmed Airbnb guest(s) only.
- The shared spaces include the bathroom, kitchen, and living room.
Interaction with Guests
I provide a brief tour of my unit to all my guests to familiarize them to their Airbnb room and my place. I give an overview of the Mar Mikhael and Beirut city, public transportation system and places of interest (if needed). I'm always available to my guests either in person, phone, via text message or any social networks.
One of the best and safest areas in all of Beirut. Thoroughly well-serviced neighborhood: Plenty of lovely coffee shops, best restaurants (Lebanese and world cuisine), beautiful art galleries, crazy and best nightlife (Bars and nightclubs). Also next to the flat there are mini-market, laundry, pharmacy, hairdresser and everything you need.
Extremely great in terms of public transport and whatever you need for tourist:
-Armenia St.: 7-10 minutes away walking.
-Gemmayze : 10-15 minutes away walking.
-Downtown : 20-25 minutes away walking (7 min by car or bus).
-The Seaside : 25-30 minutes away walking (10 min by car).
-Hamra : 15-20 minutes by car.
-Airport : 20 minutes by car.
* Bus runs every 5-7 minutes during the day (2 minutes away from the flat) to take you to the heart of the city, sea side and mountains.
* Service/cab available 24/24 - 7/7.
* Plenty of free street parking available.
* The Famous club in town “B018”, 3 min by foot (just cross the street).
Also close to an astonishing view over the Mediterranean Sea and Lebanon's Mountains.
- Feel home :)
- Treat my home as if it yours.
- Clean up after yourself when using the kitchen equipments and bathroom.
- Be respectful of noise during late hours.
- If there any problem happened during you staying at the apartment, immediately notify me so I have a chance to correct it.
- If you break something, replace it or pay for it.
- I am always learning from my guest and your feedback is important to me.
* Please note that, YOU ARE NOT STAYING IN HOTEL so you are NOT ALLOWED to LEAVE the AIR-CONDITIONER ON 24/24 hours! If so, you will pay extra charge. Thank you for your understanding!
Jose is a superb host! He was so gracious with my every question and collected me up like a friend straight-away. His flat has a fabulous view and is quite close to a vibrant, chic area. If you want a personal connection to the city, I'd highly recommend his place.
My stay at Jose's place was perfect in every respect - fantastic location in the trendy (and safe!) Mar Mikhail area with heaps of bars and restaurants, and everything in Beirut was easily accessible from there by foot or bus. The flat is lovely! A nice spacious room with balcony exactly as described, and also a rooftop with great views over the city. Jose' was the most welcoming and hospitable host who provided lots of tips. I felt ever so comfortable during my stay and will surely be back. Many thanks!
We are a couple and it was our first experience using Airbnb. I chose this place for all the good reviews and I must say I am not disappointed. He helps a lot and you really have the feeling that someone is there in case you need it. At the same time he gives you your own space to feel free in the house and he does not bother you.
About the location, the apartment is in a really good location as you have the main roads very close if you need to take a van to go to other places. Moreover you can really walk and there are plenty of pubs to have a drink after a long day or to have an occidental or Lebanese dinner.
To sump up, we are very happy.
Jose was a very good host, he understands the needs of an AirBnB guest and is highly sociable and welcoming. He also provides in the room plenty of local information and can give you tips about how to take local bus transportation to historical sights, take the cheapest cab from the airport, and where to go around town. The location is great too, a short walk from all the attractions and entertainments of Gemmeyze.
We had a great time at José's appartement. Confortable room, clean bathroom, clean kitchen and living room of course. But the best was the host :) José is always keen on giving you some good addresses and know how to make you feel good in his place and in Beirut in general.
Great host, good room and fantastic location. Jose did everything he could to make my stay as smooth as possible including many excellent recommendations or places to go in the local area. Will need to come back to Beirut to visit again!
The place is ideally located very close to the center, clean and nice. Host very welcoming and helpful with taxi and whatever questions. Merci!
This host has 60 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm sociable, open minded, responsible, considerate, easy to get along with and like to make others feel comfortable. Overall, I have a positive attitude and strongly believe in the positive way of thinking. I enjoy meeting new people and discovering new cultures.
I will be glad to host you and give you hints about the city and how to spend unforgettable time during your stay in Lebanon ;)
HAKUNA MATATA :)