About this listing
Our shiny and comfortable bedroom with balcony has a true city feeling!
It comfortably fits two and is centrally located in safest areas in all of Beirut. Enjoy the rooftop view, and easy access to all major in town.
You will just feel home ;)
AHLAN WA SAHLAN, WELCOME HOME, BIENVENUE, BIENVENIDO :)))
- The clean flat has a living room, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom (shared), a kitchen and half circle balcony, on a third floor.
- Your own bright, sunny, private room with balcony located in an old area (Mar Mikhael) close to urban Gemmayze and the center, with a Comfort DOUBLE BED. Clean bed sheets, pillowcases and comforter will be provided. The bedroom door does have it's own key with lock.
- In your room is also a 32'' flat screen HDTV with access to DVD, an air conditioner (Cool/Heat), fan and wireless internet.
- The half circle balcony allows you to enjoy the sun all the way around the flat during the day with beautiful Lebanon's Mountains view, perfect for sipping an "aperitif" ;)
- Relax in the living room and watch a movie on 47'' Cinema 3D Smart TV. Feel free to use the kitchen -- you are welcome to keep food in the fridge.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT: The electricity cuts for 3 hours every day but from 6pm to 6am does not cut as in all of the Beirut area.
*Please check my other listings in the same flat:
- All guests have full access to the flat including the spacious rooftop and a small pool (in summer) with an astonishing mountain view, you can chill out, lay down get a tan and enjoy your coffee or Almaza Beer (tasty local beer) under the beautiful Beirut sun ;)
- Wi-fi, 7/24 hot water, oven, fridge, washing machine and microwave.
- The bathroom is shared between myself and the confirmed Airbnb guest(s) only.
- The shared spaces include the bathroom, kitchen, and living room.
Interaction with Guests
I provide a brief tour of my unit to all my guests to familiarize them to their Airbnb room and my place. I give an overview of the Mar Mikhael and Beirut city, public transportation system and places of interest (if needed). I'm always available to my guests either in person, phone, via text message or any social networks.
One of the best and safest areas in all of Beirut. Thoroughly well-serviced neighborhood: Plenty of lovely coffee shops, best restaurants (Lebanese and world cuisine), beautiful art galleries, crazy and best nightlife (Bars and nightclubs). Also next to the flat there are mini-market, laundry, pharmacy, hairdresser and everything you need.
Extremely great in terms of public transport and whatever you need for tourist:
-Armenia St.: 7-10 minutes away walking.
-Gemmayze : 10-15 minutes away walking.
-Downtown : 20-25 minutes away walking (7 min by car or bus).
-The Seaside : 25-30 minutes away walking (10 min by car).
-Hamra : 15-20 minutes by car.
-Airport : 20 minutes by car.
* Bus runs every 5-7 minutes during the day (2 minutes away from the flat) to take you to the heart of the city, sea side and mountains.
* Service/cab available 24/24 - 7/7.
* Plenty of free street parking available.
* The Famous club in town “B018”, 3 min by foot (just cross the street).
Also close to an astonishing view over the Mediterranean Sea and Lebanon's Mountains.
- Feel home :)
- Treat my home as if it yours.
- Clean up after yourself when using the kitchen equipments and bathroom.
- Be respectful of noise during late hours.
- If there any problem happened during you staying at the apartment, immediately notify me so I have a chance to correct it.
- If you break something, replace it or pay for it.
- I am always learning from my guest and your feedback is important to me.
* Please note that, YOU ARE NOT STAYING IN HOTEL so you are NOT ALLOWED to LEAVE the AIR-CONDITIONER ON 24/24 hours! If so, you will pay extra charge. Thank you for your understanding!
Jose was a wonderful host. Very, very flexible, understanding, warm, helpful, and available. The apartment is in a wonderful part of Beirut, a few minutes walking from the hottest area of town full of cute pubs and bars, and well situated to go around and visit the rest of the country.
The rooms and the apartment were really clean, and we immediately felt like we were at home. Access to the roof was wonderful. If I were to find a place to stay in Beirut again, I would definitely choose to stay with Jose. Thank you for everything Jose!
José is by far the best host we have ever stayed with. Not only is he extremely welcoming but he has a huge heart. Showing us the city, culture and always available to answer any questions you may have. His place is located in a great area relative to food, bars, clubs, etc. He showed us a true Lebanese experience, I feel as though we came as strangers looking for adventure and left with a life long friend. Something special happened as we fell more in love with Beirut... my boyfriend and I got engaged! Beirut will forever hold a special place in our hearts. We recommend anyone and everyone stay with José or at least meet him and you won't be sorry.
Jose is such a wonderful host! He made us feel at home instantly at his nice apartment in the middle of the city. The apartment was very clean, the room spacious and the bed very comfortable. Jose gave us so many tips and hints for the city and was one of the most warm, helpful and friendly hosts. I can only recommend staying at his place!
Josè is such a great brother I had in Lebanon. He is totally my brother in Beirut. He could not stop helping me while my stay, I really enjoyed his company and we hang out a lot. I really wish him the loudest laughters, lots of prosperity and health. Take care brother and always be good :-)
José was a wonderful host, very helpful, friendly and welcoming ! The room was perfectly clean and very comfortable ! Ideally located, the place is very central too.
Would totally come back and recommend José's place !
José was absolutely brilliant to stay with and I enjoyed every minute there! He is a really friendly and welcoming guy and he will make you feel at ease from the moment you walk through the door. Also, he is a wealth of knowledge about what to see/do in Beirut and Lebanon. I really got more out of my trip thanks to his advice!
The room was perfect. It was clean, open with a balcony for air, and the bed was very comfortable.
The unit has everything you will need for your stay. Although I didn't use the cooking facilities the options were there to take.
The area was incredible as well. Jose's apartment is perfectly located to dozens of bars, restaurants, banks, mini markets and all within an easy walking distance.
All in all, José was a fantastic host and a true credit to his city ☺
We had a great experience. Location is central and exactly what we wanted to get a local experience. Jose is a great host. He gave us useful insights and tips and was always there to answer any questions
This host has 70 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, José
I'm sociable, open minded, responsible, considerate, easy to get along with and like to make others feel comfortable. Overall, I have a positive attitude and strongly believe in the positive way of thinking. I enjoy meeting new people and discovering new cultures.
I will be glad to host you and give you hints about the city and how to spend unforgettable time during your stay in Lebanon ;)
HAKUNA MATATA ;)