This luxurious apartment is situated in the heart of Rome in an charming old historical Roman aristocratic palace from XVI century (palazzo Sinibaldi)
Extremely spacious, elegant and comfortable, great for large families or groups. This wonderful apartment has been just renovated and furnished in an very tasteful style.
You can live in an atmosphere of other times. For an unforgettable stay. Between the Pantheon and Navona Square.
It was entirely and finely renovated in March of 2009 and it's furnished in a very refined style. The heating and cooling system is in the floors which are old-style terracotta. The ceilings are spectacular.
An elegant entrance and marble staircase lead to the apartment on the first floor (noble floor). It is composed of a foyer, a three queen sized bedroom, a modern kitchen within an elegant large dining/sitting room with sofa-bed and television. Two marble bathrooms with showers. Each room has internet access.
As to the extra expenses, please note that the website only shows the cleaning costs.
Therefore, we would kindly ask you to consider that, in addition to the final price of your stay and the cleaning fee, other extra fees are due as listed below:
- Linens and Towels: € 10 per person per week (if not included in the cleaning fees referred to in the website);
- Late Check-In: €25from 8pm to 11pm; €50, from 11pm to 8am;
- Early/Late Check-Out : €25 before 8am or after 11am, if agreed);
- Tourist City Tax (€ 2 per person / day up to 10 days except for children under 10.)
- Channel Manager Fee 25% on the Owner’s Net Income.
The aforementioned costs can be paid choosing one of the following ways, depending on the WEBSITE:
- In advance through the WEBSITE
- Upon arrival in cash
- Via Paypal prior to arrival.
A receipt will be issued on behalf of the flat owner for:
- Local City Tax
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
1) Please, get in touch with us a few days before arrival to confirm your time of arrival and the beds arrangement.
2) Make a call at your arrival in Rome to the following phone numbers to confirm the check-in time.
- (phone number hidden)
3) The delivery of the keys will take place upon arrival at the apartment.
4) The Refundable Deposit can be paid in cash upon arrival (or in the currency of the client) via Paypal or through the website prior to arrival and will be refunded upon check out, provided that everything is in order.
Very comfortable haven for our party of 3. Quiet bedrooms, comfortably furnished. Amazing location -- easy walk to virtually anything in old Rome. About a block from the Pantheon. We found wonderful restaurants and gelato very close. The apartment is set up wonderfully for a stay. Very clean. Highly recommended
This host has 98 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews