VALLEY LUXURY ECO LODGE
‘Be nurtured by nature’
Nestled into a park like setting, the Valley Luxury Eco Lodge offers magnificent native bush views from all perspectives, and the splendor of complete privacy with nature at your door.
Take a deep breath and inhale the clean country air as you explore the Tanonga farmland, hills, valleys, thick forest, native bush land and even discover the beauty of the property’s billabong.
Wind down and marvel at the prolific bird activity and native wildlife and native sugar gum woodlands of the local area. Late afternoon enjoy a glass of award-winning local wine as cockatoos return to nearby trees to nest for the night, and at dusk see a mob of local western grey kangaroos bound through the bush.
And then there are the stars….a brilliant display that will just blow you away!
The Valley Luxury Eco Lodge site is totally private, being approximately one kilometre from the homestead, and one kilometre from the Ridgetop Luxury Eco Lodge. Glorious views, abundant native fauna and flora, complete privacy and indulgent luxury with a minimal environmental footprint.
While the lodges are designed as one bedroom, up to two additional guests or children can be accommodated on a high quality fold out double sofa bed and one high quality single roll-out bed.
• Environmentally sensitive and self sufficient sustainable design
• Solar powered featuring the latest in sustainable technology
• Japanese style bath with bush views and quality fittings
• King size bed
• Air conditioning
• Wood fire combustion heater; fire set and ready to light in winter
• Home entertainment system with mp3 player connection
• Full catering facilities, including espresso coffee machine
• Breakfast included with fresh biodynamic milk, eggs, cereal, jams, fresh fruit and biodynamic yogurt
• Bar facilities including organic (where possible) snacks (charges apply)
• Washing machine
• Ceiling fans
• Mobile phones work within 30 metres of the Valley Luxury Eco
Your amenities, including Perse organic hair products and body wash derived wholly from pure natural ingredients, are dispensed to avoid wasteful packaging.
Recycled or recyclable (PET) material is used for other guest amenities
where packaging is unavoidable. Bed linen, towels and robes have been chosen to maximise the use of natural products and to ensure a quality experience.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.