Only 2 minutes from The Beverly Hills Hotel, 5 minutes from Rodeo Drive, yet surrounded by the quiet, natural beauty of Benedict Canyon, this Beverly Hills Zen Retreat is a perfectly situated house for both work and play, for friends, families or couples seeking the fine amenities of a well appointed vacation or work retreat. The perfect location for easy access to everything LA has to offer.
The 2000 square foot home, flanked by a beautiful Redwood on one side, and lush Bamboo on the other, extends up the lovely hillside where a 1500 square foot private deck provides a backdrop of beauty and stillness and the lush surroundings of the canyon.
Bedrooms : 1 king, 1 queen, 1 full, plus sleeper pull down couch in living room next to wood burning fireplace all with beautiful down comforters and high thread count sheets.
2 full bathrooms both with bath tubs and showers, skylights and 1 with Jacuzzi tub.
Hardwood floors throughout the house and berber carpet in bedrooms.
2 living rooms 1 with wood burning fireplace and skylight other with 50” flat screen.
DSL internet, telephone service, I-Pod station, Cable TV with DVR and premium channels, HBO & Showtime.
Self contained business center looking out on deck with desk, printer/scanner & office supplies.
Gourmet kitchen equipped with dishwasher, microwave, stove, toaster oven, refrigerator with ice maker and filtered water system.
High end pots, pans, beautiful contemporary dish and stemware.
2 incredible decks, one off living room and other upper 1500 sq. ft. deck completely private with barbeque, dining and outdoor shower.
Central air and heat.
Laundry Room with washer/dryer.
Eco Friendly amenities, spa treats and welcome basket.
Beautifully designed by Award Winning Third Power Hospitality Design Team.
Feng Shui and Eco Conscious.
Insiders Concierge book.
This versatile house lends itself perfectly to both groups as large as 8 or as small as even one individual seeking the quiet spacious solitude of this very comfortable home of understated, yet elegant sophistication.
If your visit is professional in nature, the Zen-like “business center” provides the essentials of modern-day professional interaction with wireless Internet, printer and fax capabilities and a large desk from the 1950’s. Whether you are writing a screenplay or reviewing spreadsheets, you won’t find a more productive setting. For corporate travelers, you can visit Los Angeles in style and great comfort in this unique and lovely setting without missing a beat in your professional obligations.
Location Beverly Hills
5 minutes to Rodeo Drive
10 minutes to West Hollywood
15 minutes to Hollywood
15 minutes to UCLA /Westwood
Other Things to Note
If your stay is greater than 14 days we require a mandatory In-stay cleaning during your stay that is NOT POSSIBLE TO CHARGE THROUGH AIRBNB QUOTE. An in stay cleaning on a 14 day or more stay will be at a discounted rate of $95. This is a separate fee and can’t be calculated in the airbnb rate.
MUST sign Third Power Hospitality reservation AGREEMENT:
1.Smoking is allowed outside only. Any presence of smoke in the house will result in a full forfeit of deposit.
Smoking must take place outside with doors closed so there is no presence of smoke in the house.
2. Pets are not permitted unless previously agreed and pet agreement signed.
3. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 20 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent unless previously approved.
4.You must be respectful of the neighbors concerning noise. Noise complaints may result in forfeit of deposit. (Comply with Los Angeles no noise law before 8 am and beyond 10 pm)
5.Third Power Hospitality is not liable for anything left behind after check out.
6. Owners/ Manager does not assume any liability for loss,damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas electricity or plumbing.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- the maximum number of guests is limited to the number of persons stated above listed in total in party. At no time will there be more than 4 guests over number in party listed gather on the premises.
8. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. Weekly or bi weekly cleaning service can be arranged for additional fee.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense or false number of occupants will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. RAIN OR STORM POLICY –: No refunds will be given, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
13. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to (website hidden) for details and to purchase.
The Zen Retreat doubled or even tripled my expectations. There was more sleeping room, indoor and outdoor space than I had imagined, and the feng shui and zen decorations were incredible. The location is also great, just minutes away from Hollywood and secluded from all the hustle and bustle of LA. Highly, highly recommended.
Just wonderful ! The place is quiet and beatiful !the rooms are clean and cosy !
It was amazing !
We loved the ambiance of the house, definitely a great 'retreat' for those looking to stay in the city but escape the bustle. Only 10 minutes from downtown. Also more affordable than a hotel if you have more than 3 in your group. The entire process was extremely professional.
This host has 170 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews