About this listing
August Special! This is our biggest special yet! Book now for a stay this August and get 25% off the nightly rate.
Upstairs corner unit in at the Aina Nalu resort in Lahaina.
A TROPICAL OASIS IN THE HEART OF LAHAINA TOWN! COME STAY WITH US AT AINA NALU IN OUR 2BD/2BA USPTAIRS CORNER UNIT OVERLOOKING THE POOL! FAMILY-FRIENDLY AND WELL-STOCKED FOR YOUR BEACH ACTIVITIES!
- 2 bedroom/2 bath unit with pull-out sofa to sleep 4 adults (king bed in master, queen bed in guest room and queen sleeper sofa bed in family room)
- Beautiful, well-lit, upstairs unit with vaulted ceilings and lanai
- Enjoy a cup of coffee on the lanai at sunrise
- FREE WI-FI in unit!
- Pack-n-play/sheets available
- For little ones, the unit is babyproofed with outlet covers
- A DVD player will provide entertainment for 'Family Movie Night' (Rent movies down the street at Foodland)
-A booster seat, baby bathtub and umbrella stroller are provided for your daily routine
-The 'Activity Annex' includes: boogie boards, beach toys, beach chairs/towels, & umbrella
-'Family Game Night' supplies provided with a variety of board games, cards & dice
-Whirlpool kitchen appliances including: dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, cookware, tableware, blender, coffeemaker
-Air conditioning in family room and bedrooms
-Flat screen TVs in family room and bedrooms
-Beautiful stone, spa-like showers
-Two beautiful pools, jacuzzi, lounge chairs, five private cabanas, and two BBQ grills
-Over 350 Residence and Guest parking stalls
-On-site security guards day and night
Our property manager, Coconut Condos, located on island provides full service and local insight. Be sure to take advantage of their knowledge and eagerness to serve you.
Interaction with Guests
We do most of our interaction through emails and phone calls but we are also on property every day. We also provide different ways to contact us, as we want to be accessible if you have any questions before or during your stay! We try to make checking in and out as easy as possible. When you make a reservation with us, we will send you a door code specific for your reservation and condo unit two weeks prior to your stay. You do not have to worry about losing a key or having to check in at a front desk!
-Located in the heart of Lahaina town and a short walk to Lahaina's famous Front Street, Waterfront, Harbor, Shopping, and award-winning restaurants
-Just minutes from Ka'anapali beach resort area, world-class golf courses and the renowned Kapalua resort (can take the $1 Maui Bus)
-10 minutes from Kapalua Airport & 45 minutes from Kahului airport
-Walk to the beautiful Baby Beach, 505 Beach, Breakwall and Harbors surf breaks
-Puamana and Launiopoko beach parks and surf breaks within 5 minutes drive
-Located within Lahaina's Historic District
You can walk to most attractions within Lahaina and on Front Street! If you do want to travel around the island, Aina Nalu is just one block away from the Maui bus or you can easily work with a local taxi or car rental company for transportation needs.
Other Things to Note
If you do rent a car, street parking is available for free and on-site parking is $20/day or $125/month. This charge is collected at the front desk. If you decide to pay for parking on property, Outrigger Aina Nalu requires payment for your full stay or the remainder of your stay (if you purchase a pass mid-way through your vacation). At Coconut Condos, we have negotiated rates at a parking lot across the street for $10/day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Agreement: The Owners and Tenants agree as follows: Tenant is over the age of 21 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends, or responsible children. No key codes will be issued to anyone other than the tenant listed on rental agreement. Two bedroom units have a maximum number of guests per condominium limited to six (6) persons and one bedroom units have a maximum number of guests of 4. This property requires a (3) night minimum stay and longer stays may be required during holiday periods. Rates are subject to change without notice.
2. Pets: No pets allowed. A fee will be assessed if tenants have pets in unit.
3. Smoking: No smoking allowed in the units. A $400 deep cleaning fee will be assessed if tenants smoke inside the unit or on the lanai of the unit.
5. A $39.00 nonrefundable Damage Waiver Fee is required for all reservations. Coconut Condos, LLC requires a valid Visa, Master Card or Discover Card number on file in addition to the $39.00 Damage Waiver Fee. The Damage Waiver Fee is a nonrefundable Fee that relieves Guests of the cost for unintentional and accidental damage to the Property and its contents, not to exceed the amount of coverage (up to $750.00 of unintentional damage). The Damage Waiver Fee does not cover intentional damage, theft, unauthorized entry into the owner's supply closet, unauthorized pets, extensive cleaning required at check-out, smoking, exceeding occupancy limits or parking limits, and any other charges/polices in Coconut Condos, LLC’s Rental Policies and Rental Agreement including any fines imposed on Coconut Condos, LLC or Property Owner by the City, County, State or Home Owner Association as the result of violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation or any fines or costs levied against Guest or visitors of Guest (Excess Damage Costs). Guest will be notified of any Excess Damage Costs in writing. Any Excess Damage Costs will also be charged immediately to the Guest's credit card. Guest assumes full responsibility for any items found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence or action on Guest's or Guest's visitors’ part, except in the case of normal wear-and-tear reported to Coconut Condos, LLC within 48 hours of Check-in.
I hereby authorize my credit card to be charged for unintentional damage beyond $750 and for any intentional damage, theft, occupancy after departure date or departure time, unauthorized pets, excessive cleaning required at check-out, smoking, exceeding occupancy or parking limits, and any other mentioned charges/policies in the Rental Agreement including any fines imposed on Manager by City, County or State as the result of violation of any law, rules or regulations or any fines or costs levied by any Home Owner/Condominium Association for violations of any Covenants or Restrictions by Guest or visitors of Guest ("Excess Damage Costs"). I/we have read and agree to the Damage Waiver Fee section of this Agreement.
If the credit card listed in the above “Damage Fee Waiver Clause” does not provide sufficient funds for “Excess Damage Costs,” as defined in the above “Damage Fee Waiver Clause,” I do hereby personally guarantee payment for such damage. And furthermore, I as the guarantor do hereby authorize and empower any attorney of any court of record of the state of Hawaii or elsewhere to appear for and to enter judgment against us, or any of us, in favor of Coconut Condos, LLC for any sums due under the above “Damage Fee Waiver Clause” plus interest with costs of suit, release of errors, without stay of execution, and with thirty-three and one-third percent (33 1/3%) as a reasonable attorney's fee, and the Guarantors hereby waive and release all benefit and relief from any and all appraisement, stay or exemption laws of any state now in force or hereafter to be passed.
If you do not wish to pay the damage waiver fee, you may instead add a $750 damage deposit that will be refunded 14 days after check-out, assuming no damage is done to the unit.
If the reservation was made through the Airbnb website, a security deposit is held by Airbnb. Airbnb will only charge the amount held if an issue is reported by the host. The above provisions still apply and must be met.
6. Storage of Food Items: Guests to maintain a clean environment in the unit by not leaving food items out with containers open. Most food items should be kept in the refrigerator to prevent attraction to pests. Food spills, crumbs, etc. should be cleaned promptly.
7. Check-In/Check-Out: Check in is after 3:00 pm HST. Check out time is 11:00 am HST. You are NOT required to check in or out at the front desk. No early check-in. If you check out later than 11am, you will be charged for an additional night’s stay. Late check-out may be purchased upon last-minute availability for an additional fee. Please contact reservations for details.
8. Lost and Found Items: If items are left in the unit after check-out, there is a service fee on top of the postage that will be charged if the guest would like any items found to be mailed back to them. In addition to shipping and handling charges to return your items left behind, we do charge $25 to look for and retrieve lost items.
8. Parking Passes: You are only required to check in at the front desk for a parking permit. If you have a vehicle, you will be charged a $20/day parking fee to park on property. Street parking is first come, first serve at no charge.
9. Cancellations: Please refer to the Airbnb cancellation policy set as "strict" for this unit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. Coconut Condos’ cancellation policy does not provide refunds for unforeseen developments such as illnesses, mandatory hurricane evacuations and similar events that can affect your trip. We strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance.
11. No Daily Maid/Maintenance Service: Bed linens and towels are provided. There is no daily housekeeping. A starter supply of bath soap, toilet tissue, and garbage liners will be provided; however, tenant will need to purchase further supplies. This is a privately managed unit and the Outrigger staff at the front desk will not assist you with towels, linens, any supplies or maintenance issues. Please call (phone number hidden). We have on-island support for any problems.
12. Tenants Liability: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property by Tenant or Tenant guests, including but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Tenant agrees to reimburse owners for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
13. Illegal and/or disruptive activity: Coconut Condos, LLC reserves the right to remove any individual from the premises for any illegal or disruptive behavior on the premises. Coconut Condos, LLC reserves sole discretion in determining if a guest should be removed from the premises for illegal and/or disruptive behavior. No arrest or conviction is necessary for Coconut Condos, LLC to remove an individual from the property. If an individual is removed from the property for such activity, no refund will be issued for moneys paid to Coconut Condos, LLC.
13. Hold Harmless: All units are privately owned. Owners do not assume any liability for any loss, damage, or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, or plumbing. Nor will owners accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, or other reasons beyond its control.
14. Walkways and Common Areas: The Tenant is fully aware that the walkways can be dangerous, that they can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone not using caution. Tenants should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of walkways and common areas. The pool areas are unsupervised and NO LIFEGUARD is on duty. Tenants assume full responsibility while using the pools at aina nalu and will exercise caution at all times. All children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
15. Additional Terms and Conditions: The undersigned tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges actual Owners from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold actual Owners free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their Principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
16. Travel Insurance: Coconut Condos has partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide optional coverage for our guests. CSA provides trip cancellation and interruption services, as well as emergency assistance and travel services, covering financial losses. Protect yourself in the event of hurricane evacuations and family emergencies, such as illness or death in the family. If you choose not to purchase insurance at the time of the initial reservation, you may call or email us to add trip insurance up to 30 days prior to your departure. Please contact Coconut Condos for more information.
17. Hurricane Policy: No refunds or date changes will be given for storms and hurricanes. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Extremely satisfied, see also my previous review for the previous period.
The description was right on the money. Clear, honest and exact. This is a most wonderful place for a vacation. Angela sent emails telling me exactly how, where and when to check-in. I received pre, during and post emails so that I never wondered what I was supposed to do next. Directions were clear and explicit.
The condo is beautiful! Its well appointed and has every extra that you could think of from boggie boards, extra beach towels, games, books and a hundred other nice touches. Washer, dryer and even the Tide. The condo was ready on time and was immaculately cleaned and up-to-date. Beds were wonderful. Everything worked as advertised. The grounds..beautiful. There are 2 pools that are perfectly wonderful. The condo is about 1 1/2 blocks from downtown Lahiana-what a location! I travel a lot and I must say that I am coming back to Aina Nalu.
There's good and bad about the place and the location.
Our experience turned out negative overall.
Location: good, near Front Street, not far from baby beach. Bad because Wahini street mostly doesn't have a sidewalk, so it's unpleasant to walk.
Apartment: good kitchen and bathrooms, bad bedrooms and the carpet.
It has been really difficult to stay in the apartment in the early afternoon, the carpet and wooden structure made the air hard to breathe.
We couldn't use the A/C, especially in the main bedroom, because after a couple of days all of us started to feel sick, and the filters of the A/C smelled bad.
The last night we decided to leave and shell $300+ for the Westin to get a good night sleep before our trip home, I was too tired to let the host know.
I think if you are american you are used to that type of bad quality housing so you will like it, but if you are from somewhere else, please note that in Hawaii only luxury hotels are decently built.
Basically you need to spend as much as possible outside to be healthy, which kind of makes the $200 a night for the apartment feel like a waste.
Aloha Marco, thank you for your feedback and we are so sorry to hear about your experience. We wish you had contacted us while you were staying with us so that we could have attended to the issues in the unit at that time. We do regularly clean the A/C filters and just had these A/C units replaced last month but we will have our maintenance team certainly inspect those units again. We steam clean the carpets on a regular basis with a professional company to insure their cleanliness for our guests but we will definitely have housekeeping inspect the carpets as well. We do want to insure that our guests feel at home and comfortable in the unit and we are sorry that our unit did not meet your expectations. We hope you enjoyed Maui and Lahaina and appreciate your feedback.
Angela was awesome if following up to make sure we had everything we need prior to our arrival. Once we got there, I was very happy with the condo. Plenty of towels (including beach towels), everything I needed in the kitchen to whip up some quick meals including a blender, reasonable selection of knives, frying pans, baking sheets, extra rubbish bags, zip lock bags, plastic wrap, etc.
The condo is at the back on the complex, so it's a bit further to get into town and got lost a few times making my way through. Near the main pool which is awesome, cause you can check out how busy it is from the balcony before heading down.
The only downside is the cost of parking at the condo itself, at $20/day is pretty ridiculous (the car rental itself was less than that). We managed to find free parking out the front, however it was annoying to see a completely empty car park every day.
Thank you so much for the review and for recommending us! You were definitely a great guest, and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you as well. We are so glad that you had a great stay and took advantage of the extras in the unit. We absolutely agree with you on the parking situation. I do wish we had a say in the parking arrangement, but since it is owned and operated by a separate company, they are the ones who regulate the pricing. So glad to hear you found the free parking out front though!
Before our stay at Aina Nalu, coconut condos reached out to let us know what to look forward to and to inform us about the parking situation. They even printed us out a coupon for discount parking and left it in the room for us. When we got into the room everything looked great! Two nice bedrooms, comfortable mattresses, totally stocked! We were thrilled. We had been told that there was going to be a hair dryer in the room and after an extensive search we did not find one. Even though it was after hours, I emailed coconut condos about the situation and within the hour they called me back. The next morning they sent someone (across the island!) to get a really great blow dryer that was in the room by the time we got back from our day's activities. The room also had a cooler and lawn chairs that we used while we watched a beautiful sunset on a nearby beach.
Aina nalu was centrally located in lahaina town, which was a perfect place to stay on Maui. We were close to all the shops, some beginner surf, and the best scuba shop. The facilities feature two really nice pools with great lounge chairs. All around, a fabulous experience!
I can't say enough about how at home away from home this condo made us feel. They truly thought of everything. Down to the blender I used twice daily for my green smoothies to combat all the bad food I ate.
Upon arrival the condo was clean, well appointed and had clear directions on use of facilities. The beds were comfortable so I never had a problem sleeping. The bathrooms were well stocked with all essentials. Wifi was easy to access/use.
The physical location put you within 5-10 minutes (walking or car) of EVERYTHING worth seeing/doing in Lahaina/Ka'anapali. I would definitely recommend this to a friend, as well as, stay here again.
Coconut Condos was a fantastic place to stay. I was right in the heart on Lahaina and was just a block away from all the shops and grocery stores and three blocks from the beach! The rooms were large and air conditioned and the stay was overall very comfortable. There were a few annoyances such as the dirty pool, consistently closed hot tub and broken bathroom toilet seat, but for the proximity it is hard to beat. Can't wait to come back again.
Also book through Coconut Condos directly. I booked through AirBnB directly in order to be on the safe side, but Coconut Condos seem to be a legitimate enterprise, so save yourself the booking fee!
This host has 142 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews