About this listing
Nicely furnished and spacious apartment is in a residential area in the Amsterdam region.
The city centre of Amsterdam is just 20 minutes by tram and metro.
Nicely furnished and spacious apartment is in the residential area of the Amsterdam region.
The city centre of Amsterdam is just 20 minutes by tram and metro. It is the perfect accommodation for doing tourism in Amsterdam, enjoy a weekend or enjoy the beautiful Dutch countryside. Also, it is ideal for business people, who need to be in the Amsterdam for work. There is easy access to the south business district or the RAI convention centre. The station Amsterdam Zuid is just a 10 minute metro ride away. The location is easily reachable from Schiphol. There is a cozy room available with a single bed and an extra bed (both very comfortable).
The apartment is on the second floor (angle-appartment). Unfortunately no elevator.
• Location: quiet and safe residential area.
• Public transport is easily available to get you anywhere.
• RAI convention centre 10 min
• Station Amsterdam Zuid (Zuidas) 10 min
• Amsterdam City Centre: 20 min.
• There is a supermarket around the corner which is open till 9 p.m.
• Near the Museum district with the Van Gogh Museum, the Stedelijk Museum (modern art) and the Rijksmuseum. Only 20 minute tram ride.
• Shared modern bathroom and toilet.
• Lovely balcony
• Free Satellite (international) TV, DVD and WiFi.
• Bed linen and towels.
• Free car parking is available in front of the apartment.
• Transfers to Schiphol airport (if available),
• renting bicycles
Languages: Nederlands, Italiano, English, Francais as well as a little bit of Spanish.
•Smoking only in the balcony.
•Food/eating only in kitchen/living room.
•1st day: check in before 22 hrs.
Interaction with Guests
When doing a request it is preferred that guests have a profile as well as references and explain a little bit about themselves and their travelgoals as well as their planned arrival (Check-in) time as well as departure time (check-out).
If you do a request, please communicate afterwards, and do not wait too long until responding for long time, as I sometimes have multiple requests (or am arranging other things) and try to do my best for you.
Some of you respond pretty late and then it is not clear for me if you still want to stay or not.
Residential and beautiful area.
There is public transport with metro and tram on walking distance which brings you directly into the city centre (as well as good connection with Schiphol airport). Also free parking available.
Other Things to Note
The host is also staying in the appartment, he is not always around and uses his own room.
Smoking on balcony only please.
Food/eating please in kitchen/living room
Please take off the shoes, entering the house
1st day: check in before 22 hrs.
No refunding possible if cancelled within 5 days before arrival