Walk to the Art Galleries, museums and restaurants of The Plaza while staying in a renovated Southwestern townhouse set in a true resort with an indoor pool & jacuzzi . Just a few blocks walk through gardens to the Central Santa Fe.
Or relax on the shady porch.
The furniture is new, and the pillowtop mattresses are the most comfortable you can imagine.
Resort features include an indoor pool and jacuzzi, meeting room, and picnic ground.... and of course you have parking.
The Southwestern style 2 bedroom, 2 bath features:
A fully equipped kitchen
An authentic, wood burning Kiva fireplace.
Living room with a pull-out sofa bed..It's comfortable.
Big-screen, digital TV.
Entertainment system to include digital cable TV, wireless internet, unlimited calls within US
shady porch surrounded by landscaped grounds
The city's largest recreational complex, featuring a gym, pool, tennis courts and more is only two blocks away. This is also the closest condo to the Santa Fe Ski basin, just 15 miles away
And less than a mile away from the world famous Japanese Spa Ten Thousand Waves.
Enjoy skiing in Santa Fe.Great last minute bookings for winter weekends/weekdays.
Rental Rates from $99 (Off season and one week minimum) to $250 a night are available
The location of this condo was perfect for us. It is on the edge of the historical district, so very easy to walk to a lot of the main attractions of Santa Fe. Yet it is also on a large hill that overlooks the downtown plaza area, just a short walk away from the Cross of the Martyrs that stands on this hill above the city. It was wonderful to see the views of the mountains as well as be in the center of the action.
Jason was easy to get in touch with. He accommodated us at the last minute - we contacted him just a day before we arrived in the city. He gave great instructions over email how to access the key to the property.
The condo itself was a really great fit for our group. There were three of us - my husband, me, and my sister-in-law. It was very comfortable for 3 people. Plus the decor reflects the unique personality of the area. Beds were great. We all slept well.
The description of the condo was what I expected. The location was good. The place is a little out dated and could use a quick remodel but was great for a place to stay for the weekend but for the price it overall it was good. Hopefully the owner and management will work with the cleaning staff on increasing the level of cleanliness of the condo as we found it did not met our level of satisfaction.
The place was very clean and very cozy. Great location, too! They were ver accommodating and made it very efficient to get the keys and get all set up.
This was the perfect place! Centrally located, very quiet, comfortable, deer in the front yard and 2 full bathrooms for 4 women. The shopping was unbelievable and the local resturants were over the top!
We took a short drive to explore Taos, which was just beautiful. We could not of enjoyed our time more.
Here are my concerns:
1. My adult daughter slept in one of the single beds during our stay. When she pulled back the blanket and sheets there was a clump of hair between the sheets. Long black hair of which there were possibly 6-8 strands- a "hank" of hair! My wife and I were able to ascertain that the sheets were in fact clean, but that anyone making the bed should have seen this clump when tucking the sheets in. It was very upsetting to my daughter and me. Luckily, I had a silk sleep sack from my trip to India and she was able to sleep with that until Eric had other sheets delivered. We are not picky people, but that was disgusting! Of course Eric gave us a cursory apology over the phone, but didn't give us new linens until the next day. Also, did you know that he just leaves two pillows without pillow cases there for us to use? I had to call him to get pillow cases for god's sake. He also shorted us on towels (for 6). There were no washcloths for 6 either.
2. My 90 year old Mother-in-law was using one of the bathrooms and had the ceiling fan switched on- someone else came into the other bath and turned it's fan on, and the breaker kicked off leaving her in the dark. Potentially, not only was she scared, but she could have fallen. I was able to get her out and re switch the breaker. Lesson learned- we couldn't use both bathrooms at the same time. It's not difficult to update wiring Jason and Terri! We avoided a possible accident that would have injured Kay.
3. Speaking of wiring, neither outlet in either bathroom is working! So...hairdryers needed to be used in other areas of the house. If either of you have visited this place recently, you would see that the bathrooms are in poor repair. The caulking around the tubs is horrible- looks like you hired a 9 year old to run caulking, and it just looks bad. The tiles have mold, the shower heads are pink with algae, and the bath rugs were dirty from mud left by either the cleaners (haha) or the previous renter. We had to wash them, and no...they were dirty before we used them!
4. The water outlet to the kitchen sink was leaking badly, and luckily, Erik called a very nice plumber over to fix it. The faucet was so bad it couldn't be repaired, so he had to replace it. It is obvious that you are letting the place deteriorate:(. The plumber was also kind enough to snake out one of the tub drains, as it was not draining- more yuk! We really didn't need to have a plumber keep us company for a couple hours of our family time.
5. My family likes to cook, and we are above average cooks. We did think to bring some of our own utensils, so that worked out. But...the stove is horrible. Luckily, I baked a ham Christmas day- it was fully cooked! The oven is between 50 and 100 degrees off, and it fluctuates so no one can guess what will happen. Please replace the damn thing and people will be happier. The refrigerator was another thing. It looks fairly new and probably works fine, except that the vegetable drawers had about a quart of water in each of them that I needed to empty out. Did someone swab out the refrigerator with a mop?
6. The tile floors were not swabbed! There was still mud on some of them. Like I said, I am not that particular- I traveled in India for god's sake and am used to some dirt. But I really think you are getting ripped off by Eric and company! Does he know that it is okay to wipe down cupboards? And it's also okay to supervise your cleaners.
I think that unless you can convince me otherwise, that Erik is not fulfilling your idea of preparing this unit for folks. If he is also your maintenance man, you're really in trouble. Does he not see mold in the grout and on the shower heads? Is he the one who caulked your tub? Does he check for leaks in faucets? You may be getting short changed if he is the main man you employ. Enough!
We liked the place, the rates were fair, it's a nice unit, and it would have worked out great except for the things I've listed above. I haven't convinced my daughter that we'd do business with you again, and my mother-in-law was rather upset and scared.
This Santa Fe adobe abode was fantastic and completely met our hopes and needs. Ideally located about a 10 minute walk from the Santa Fe plaza, the complex is just on the slightly hilly outskirts of the central part of town, affording beautiful views in several directions. The unit itself is cozy with Southwestern aesthetic and architectural character; our master bedroom - with king bed - was very comfortable. Would highly recommend and hope to stay here again someday soon.
Enjoyed our 3 day stay in Santa Fe. Would definitely do it again. Service was excellent.
We loved the condo and the location. The furnishings were great. It was a little lacking as far as pans to cook with but plenty of dishes and glasses. The beds were wonderful and very comfortable. My husband and myself slept on the pull out couch and even that bed was very comfortable. My only problem was with the cramped parking lot that we ended up using along with the stairs for my 87 year old mother. There was another parking lot up hill that had more spaces but it would have been a longer walk for my mother. I had booked the place because the condo did not involve steps inside but to get to the parking lot there were steps. Any normal family this would not be a problem. The views were great not from the condo but from the property. Over all we loved it and the price was very reasonable.
Not renovated - Bathrooms substandard. Hair dryer didn't work, burned out lightbulbs, lamps not working in bedroom. Don't let two people use the two baths at the same time because breaker pops and you're left in the dark.
To be fair the beds were good, the kitchen well equipped and the flat screen in the living room was great. Overall though, since we spent most of our time out - the condition of the bathrooms would prevent me from booking again.
Landscaped grounds is overeaching a bit. Description generally over enthusiastic for the actual reality
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT