All children under 10 stay free of charge. (max. 2)
Open-plan high ceilings and an independent bathroom. Interior apartment in a First floor. Silent. Kitchen equipment for six. Four seats dining-table. One double bed (2,00 x 1,35) and a double sofa-bed (1,90 x1,20).
The Puerta del Sol, The Royal Palace and the famous Plaza Mayor are all just around the corner. Besides, you will be able to enjoy the quietness of this peaceful street.
The area immediately surrounding the apartment is full of traditional and modern cafés, restaurants and typical Spanish “tabernas”. Both Calle Arenal and Calle Mayor offer great shopping and entertainment.
With such charm and lovely atmosphere it can be difficult to leave this neighbourhood, but should you want to explore further, the area is extremely well comunicated and offers a number of different transport options including bus, metro and train, thus allowing guests to explore the surrounding area with ease.
Maximum capacity two adults and two children under 10, or 3 adults.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$14 / night after 3 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$504 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1639 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
We didn't expect such a great location in the very center of Madrid and so quiet! Unbelievable! Cristina is amazing host, she gave us lots of helpful hints while visiting Madrid. She is very friendly and considered person. The apartment is very nice with all necessary comfort. We really enjoyed our stay there. Plenty of restaurants, shops and attractions near by.
The apartment is very nice, close from all the best in Madrid. It was perfectly clean and comfy.
Cristina is the perfect host : kind and organised.
Agree with all other guests' comments. Place is newly renovated with modern facilities, e.g. good internet connection. Quiet despite having close neighbours (to be expected in old parts of Europe). Would recommend this to any of our friends and family. All the best, Cristina and family. From Weng & Kenny.
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Cristina and her apartment. She is so accommodating. We arrived earlier than the check in time but she let us stay. She even helped us carry our luggage to her apartment. Her place is big enough for my husband, my daughter, and I. The bed and sofa bed were comfortable enough to sleep in.
Location is VERY central. It is convenient and accessible to all the attractions. Mercado San Miguel, Plaza Mayor, Palacio Real were just 5-15 minutes away.
Amenities are very useful. WiFi is fast and easy to use. The kitchen is well-stocked with plates and utensils. Also, well equipped. There's stove, refrigerator, and microwave. Those we used when we buy food outside that we wanted to eat in the apartment.
All in all a very comfortable stay. We will rent again in a heartbeat if we're ever to come back to Madrid. Thank you, Cristina for sharing your place with us. - Elaine, Vince, and Elysse from San Diego, CA
Location: Our stay at Cristina's apartment was wonderful. Even though we were a few minutes away from the Opera station, we were able to get to most sites by walking instead. Royal palace in 5 and the Prado in under 25.
Room: Exactly as pictured / described.
Bathroom: Shower was nice and warm ( although it went cold in 10 minutes, so 5 min showers per person...lather fast! ) and towels were provided.
Kitchen: Didn't really use, but seemed like it had everything you would need to cook a meal in the apartment.
Washer: functional. Very convenient having the line drying outside of the window. Clothes were dried the same day
We thought this was a really nice apartment and would definitely book again. Thanks for everything Cristina!
We had a pleasant 3 nights in Madrid. Cristina's place was good overall with a few specific things to point out...
- Fantastic location, right near the Mercado de san miguel. Highly recommended for dinner and to sample some fine spanish wine. We didn't take the metro once as everything was walking distance - Jardin de retiro, Prado, Reina Sofia, Chueca area etc. We recommend spending your evenings in the La Latina district which is only 5-10 minutes walk from the apartment. So many great restaurants and bars!
- Good size apartment, perfect for a couple to share and all the amenities we needed (apart from hairdryer....remember to bring your own)
- No street noise which is a blessing in an area which is very busy at night
- The apartment stayed very cool despite it being close to 30 degrees outside. No need for aircon!
- The Wifi appears to be shared with the flat next door so the strength is very weak and made it difficult for us to look up directions and research the sights
- Cristina also owns the flat next door (originally one flat which has been subdivided) so the shared wall is pretty thin and we could hear the cleaners early in the morning followed by her letting guests in late at night who proceeded to be quite noisy during the latter half of our stay. I think if she asked guests of both apartments to be respectful of this it wouldn't be a problem. After all, we had paid for our own apartment and not a 'shared' one.
- Contrary to other reviews, the bed was quite hard so we didn't sleep that
Very nice flat in a good location. Recommend.
Impeccable et très bien situé. Une solution idéale pour un séjour prolongé à Madrid . Outre l appartement, la proximité des commerces et des quartiers les plus authentiques de la vieille ville sont un atout appréciable.
The apartment is really great. It is clean, everything you need is there and the location is perfect. Cristina is very friendly and helpful. We wanted to check out a little later and that was also no problem. I would defenitly recommend this place!
Nos alojamos en el apartamento de Cristina con nuestro bebé durante 4 días, lo escogimos porque su emplazamiento es increíble. Al lado del palacio real, de Opera y del mercado de San Miguel y sin embargo muy tranquilo. El estudio estaba impecable, nuevo, tiene todo lo que se pueda necesitar, la cama es muy cómoda y el sofá cama también. Edificio con solera. Cristina fue muy atenta y encantadora, mostrándose dispuesta en todo momento a ayudar en lo que pudiera. Y a pie de calle, el Madrid más castizo. Muy recomendable.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT