About this listing
Enjoy our Sea Pines home, organic products, 2 Bikes, beach gear & AppleTV w/NETFLIX. Minutes to Sea Pines Beach Club, Harbour Town & more by foot, bike or car. Only non-toxic soaps, cleaners & 100% natural fabrics.
Our Sea Pines home is filled with Interesting art and hand-made furnishings and accessories from around the world. Our home is nestled on nearly an acre of land with a tranquil lagoon and picturesque Live Oaks with Spanish Moss. Hilton Head Island is a "Gold Medal" Bike Friendly Community - the only one in the Southeast and 1 of 3 on entire East Coast - and you'll have (Free!) 2 adult bikes and 1 child's bike to explore over 100 miles of paths!
For an economical stay, the space we are renting is best suited for a couple, 3 adults or a young family of 4. Bedrooms: #1 - Very spacious 200 square foot room with Queen bed. Adjacent Room #2 - Can be 1 or 2 Twins or - with the aid of a connector - a comfortable King. The rooms SHARE a full bath next to the them. Both have a lush and tranquil Lowcountry view with lagoon. (NOTE: If you want to spread out, there is a 3rd BR w/ Queen-size bed and ensuite bath w/walk-in, tumbled stone shower. Please rent from this listing instead: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/853873. Up to 6 people max.
INCLUDED FREE WITH YOUR STAY
- 2 Beach Bikes w/ basket & lock and 1 child's bike to explore over 100 miles of protected paths.
- Wireless Internet; AppleTV w/Netflix; DVD and DVD's.
- Organic kitchen and bath items for your enjoyment. Plus, we welcome you to share spices and other items in our well- equipped kitchen.
- Beach Chairs; Beach Towels; Boogie Boards; Cooler; Beach Bag; Beach umbrellas
- Electric Grill
- Use of Sea Pines Beach Club
- One (1) free car pass included for duration of your stay
- Resort pool at South Beach (in season)
- Resort Trolley (in season)
Our Sea Pines home on almost an acre of Lowcountry heaven is solely yours to enjoy. You have use of 2 bedrooms and full bath (up to 4 people), and the rest of our one level home: living room, dining room. kitchen, laundry room (bring your own supplies), exterior patios with umbrella tables and electric grill.
Interaction with Guests
NOTE: We like to ensure a good fit between our guests and our home, and get to know our guests before they book. So, before requesting, please upload a profile & photo of yourself, some verification, the reason for visit and the composition of your guest party. For an informed decision, please expand & read each paragraph. 2 NT minimum from March 1 - Oct. 5. "Extra person" pricing includes infants.
As your Airbnb Hosts, we are here to welcome you and familiarize you with our home and area. We have a private abode on property separate from the main dwelling. This makes us quickly available if you have questions, need assistance or for maintenance issues, as well as trash removal. You have total privacy, but this is our home and you will see us from time to time.
- Hilton Head Organic Rental is in Sea Pines, a gated resort and residential community on the island's popular south end with lots of beach, golf, tennis, shops, restaurants &more. Daily or Weekly passes available to nearby Sea Pines Fitness Center. There are 3 golf courses, large tennis center, stables with trail rides through the Forest Preserve, 2 marinas where you can rent kayaks or go on dolphin watching boating excursions right here on Sea PInes. These activities are pay as you go.
- Free use of resort pool in South Beach during season which is approximately April through October.
- FREE family entertainment 6 nights/week in Harbour Town during summer and some holidays.
- Beautiful forest preserve and some historical Lowcountry ruins to explore.
- Hilton Head Island is a Gold Medal Bike Friendly Community, the only one in the Southeast, with over 100 miles of protected bike paths leading you to all of the islands restaurants, shops and activities just minutes of Hilton Head Organic Vacation Rental.
- The Island has miles of wide, sandy beach and you have access at the beautiful new Sea Pines Beach Club, a 2-3 minute car ride where you can park free, Or, it's just a short bike ride away.
- Only 30 minutes to Savannah, GA and Beaufort, SC, and less than 2 hours to Charleston, SC for day trips.
Everything is walking or biking distance! There is also a seasonal free trolley that goes to the major beach and commercial areas of Sea Pines.
- Harbour Town, 3 golf courses, tennis, pool, shopping; dining' great playground for the kids! Plus, stables, pool, walking trails, and Forest Preserve
- Beach Club - Beach Access, Showers, Oceanfront Dining / Bar. Free Parking
- South Beach - About a 15 minute car ride from us, it has a Pool; Playground; Beach (lots of dolphin in this area), water sports, restaurants including The Salty Dog & outdoor bar, shopping.
Other Things to Note
- This is our home. We are interested in hosting kind and courteous people who engage is sustainable living practices, are conscientious about resource conservation and respect their environment and the earth.
- This 2BR/1BA listing is intended to be an economical stay for a small guest party in a full size, 2,400 sq. ft. home . We consider children of any age as people.
- You are the only guest party in our home. If you want to spread out to 3BRs w/ 2BAs or have 5 or 6 people, please use listing: /rooms/853873 on the Airbnb website.
- To safeguard our bedding, please bring your own Pac N' Play or portable crib if your child is not potty trained.
- 2 NIght Minimum in peak season, holidays and special local events. 1 night ok if that's all that's available.
- This is our home, We respect your privacy. However, we do reserve the right to enter our home if need be and at your convenience, generally when you are out and about. If you are uncomfortable with this, we would probably be uncomfortable with you in our home.
- If you are engaging in substance abuse or an illicit affair - this is NOT the place for you.
- If you or your guests like spending a lot of time indoors, playing video games or watching TV, our home is really not the right fit for you.
- Reserving Airbnb member must be present in order for guest party to check in. Our home is a wonderful place to stay and a great value, but for insurance purposes - it is not suitable for entertaining guests who are not part of the paid reservation. Please, absolutely no unauthorized guests can enter our house - even for a day visit - that are not part of the original reservation.
- Please treat our home with respect. Turn off lights when not in use. Conserve water. Recycle.
- No pets. No smoking anywhere on property.
- The Island has a light and noise ordinance after 10:30 pm.
- If there is a problem, please let us know when it happens - and not after you check out - so we can assist or remedy the situation.
- When in doubt, practice The Golden Rule.
Totally wonderful. A Haven of calm and tranquility in the middle of natural beauty. Steve and Suzy are wonderful hosts and just wish our stay was longer so we had more time to get to know them.. This has got to be AirBnB at its best. Thank you for sharing your home.
Where to begin...
This stay was incredible! We booked this place on a whim for an incredible price as a farewell to the summer. The home was incredible; full of color and breezy with overhead fans throughout. Everything you needed to hit the beach was provided which made for a very smooth trip and no need for extra expenses. With a little bit of a walk from their house, you can get to a trolley stop and hop a trolley to different destinations around the resort.
The beaches and little harbor towns were great. We only left the Sea Pines resort area twice during our stay: once to get groceries at publix (right outside the bounds) and once for ice cream (though there were several places for ice cream in the bounds of Sea Pines).
Tuzy and Steve were great hosts and were available by text whenever we needed to reach them while still allowing complete privacy during our stay.
We hope to return to this beautiful home some time in the future!
10 stars!! Words and pictures don't do Steve and Tuzy's gorgeous home justice. Incredible home, incredible setting, incredible hosts. Relax at the beautiful beaches, ride your bike around the enchanting trails, make beautiful memories together! If you're looking for an idyllic, relaxing vacation, this place is it. Do yourself a favor and book at least a week. Or two, or three!! You won't regret it.
We had a great experience on Hilton Head. Steve and Tuzy have a lovely home - it located very near the beach and plenty of restaurants. It was an easy car ride to the beach (10ish minutes) and a very easy bike (20ish min) along shady, off-road paths. It was great to have bikes included in the rental. Their kitchen was very well equipped for all sorts of cooking - all the cooking supplies you might need and spices, etc too. Tuzy greeted us upon arrival and gave us a tour of the house, the layout of the Sea Pines Resort and some great suggestions. Definitely recommend, definitely would stay again.
Tuzy and Steve welcomed us right away in the driveway. They were both very warm and kind; we were treated like family. The house and setting are gorgeous: art and creative touches abound throughout the home and it is so easy to relax on Hilton Head Island. The Walls left us a bottle of wine and some snacks and were super accommodating about storing our camping equipment, which was very kind. It was a very clean, quiet location; just what my husband and I needed for a few days of rest and relaxation!
We had a fabulous time staying at Steve and Tuzy's home. It is beautifully decorated, clean, and located in the beautiful Sea Pines resort. The bikes and beach gear they provided were very much appreciated. Steve and Tuzy were kind and very quick to respond to any questions we had. We would consider staying in their home again in the future.
This home is stunning, it has everything you need! The bikes were perfect for getting to the beach, back pack chairs and floats were also available. Great nooks and areas for reading and quiet time. Steve and Tuzy were so helpful with suggestions on restaurants and events.
We will be back for sure!
This host has 52 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Steve And Tuzy
My wife and I practice a holistic and joyful approach to life and health. We share a love of music, humanity, cooking "slow food", nature, and conscious living.
We are committed to support the small organic farmer and the intrinsic right of all humanity to grow, know and choose their food. We eat no genetically modified (GMO) food and do not buy from big multinational corporations or Big Agriculture businesses as far as we know. All of our cleaners are non chemical. All of our bath soap is either organic and/or sulfate free.
As hospitality professionals and experienced travelers, we enjoy connecting with people and we feel we know what's important for a great stay. We look forward to hosting or staying with others in the Airbnb community.