About this listing
Enjoy private use of our 2,400 sq.ft Sea Pines home, organic sheets & amenities, 4 FREE BIKES, beach chairs & gear, AppleTV w/NETFLIX. Minutes to Sea Pines Beach Club, Harbour Town and more. Non-toxic soaps/cleaners used only.
IMPORTANT: Read the listing in its entirety to ensure our home is a good fit for you. We like to know about our guests like you like to know about our home. So, please introduce yourselves and the composition of your guest party. This listing is best for one couple, 3 adults, or a young family of 4. (NOTE: For a 3rd BR and 2nd bathroom, please rent from this larger listing instead: www.airbnb.com/rooms/853873. Up to 6 people max).
Our relaxing Sea Pines home is filled with Interesting art and hand-made furnishings and accessories from around the world. Nestled on nearly an acre of land with a tranquil lagoon and picturesque Live Oaks draped with Spanish Moss, it's walking/biking distance to the beautiful Sea Pines Beach Club, Harbour Town, Stables, Forest Preserve and everything else, really! We offer 4 FREE beach cruisers for hours of path-riding fun plus all the beach gear for your convenience and pleasure.
Bedrooms: #1 - Very spacious 200 square foot room with Queen bed. Adjacent Room #2 - Can be 1 or 2 Twins - or request the connector for a comfortable King. The rooms share a full bath next to the them. Both have a lush and tranquil Lowcountry view of our large yard dotted with majestic live oaks and overlooking a lagoon. (NOTE: If you want to spread out, there is a 3rd BR w/ Queen-size bed and ensuite bath. See this listing: www.airbnb.com/rooms/853873.)
Included FREE with your Stay:
- Organic bed linens. Bath and Beach towels. Non-toxic soap, shampoo, hairdryer and other sundries.
- 4 Beach Bikes and 1 child's bike to explore 100+ miles of protected paths or cruise the beach. Hilton Head Island is a "Gold Medal" Bike Friendly Community - 1 of only 3 on entire East Coast!
- Wireless Internet; AppleTV w/Netflix; DVD and DVD's.
- Welcome Basket of goodies
- Well-equipped kitchen with Electric Grill on patio
- Everything for the Beach! Chairs; Towels; Umbrellas; Boogie Boards; Sand Toys; Cooler; Insulated Bag
- Use of awesome Sea Pines Beach Club w/Free Parking - @2 minutes away by car or 6 minutes by bike.
- 1 free Sea Pines entry pass included for duration of your stay. (During Heritage Golf week, we provide 2 hang tags which provide access to our home - walking distance to the tournament action!)
- Beautiful Resort Pool at South Beach Marina (in season)
- Resort Trolley (in season
- Nightly family show at Harbour Town (in season); Big Fireworks display on July 4th
- Note Use of Sea Pines Golf Courses, Tennis Courts, Stables, Water Activities, Health Club, Children's Cams on pay as you go basis.
You have private entrance and use of 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath, and our complete one level home: living room, dining room. kitchen, laundry room (bring your own supplies), exterior patios with 2 umbrella tables and seating area, electric grill. You also have private off-street parking.
Interaction with guests
As your Airbnb Hosts, we are here to welcome you and familiarize you with our home and area. We live on property separate from the main dwelling. This makes us quickly available if you have questions, for maintenance issues, etc.
- Hilton Head Organic Rental is in Sea Pines, a gated resort and residential community on the island's popular south end with lots of beach, golf, tennis, shops, restaurants &more. Daily or Weekly passes available to nearby Sea Pines Fitness Center. There are 3 golf courses, large tennis center, stables with pony rides for kids and trail rides through the Forest Preserve, 2 marinas where you can rent kayaks or go on dolphin watching boating excursions right here on Sea PInes. These activities are pay as you go.
- Free use of resort pool in South Beach during season which is approximately April through October.
- FREE family entertainment 6 nights/week in Harbour Town in season and some holidays.
- Beautiful forest preserve and some historical Lowcountry ruins to explore.
- Hilton Head Island is a Gold Medal Bike Friendly Community, the only one in the Southeast, with over 100 miles of protected bike paths leading you to all of the islands restaurants, shops and activities just minutes of Hilton Head Organic Vacation Rental.
- The Island has miles of wide, sandy beach and you have access at the beautiful new Sea Pines Beach Club, a 2-3 minute car ride where you can park free, Or, it's just a short bike ride away.
- Only 35 miles to Savannah, GA or Beaufort, SC, and less than 2 hours to Charleston, SC for day trips.
Everything is walking or biking distance! There is also a seasonal free trolley that goes to the major beach and commercial areas of Sea Pines.
- Harbour Town, 3 golf courses, tennis, pool, shopping; dining' great playground for the kids! Plus, stables, pool, walking trails, and Forest Preserve
- Beach Club - Beach Access, Showers, Oceanfront Dining / Bar. Free Parking; @8 minutes by bike'
- South Beach - About a 10 minute car ride from us, it has a Pool; Playground; Beach (lots of dolphin in this area), water sports, restaurants including The Salty Dog & outdoor bar, shopping.
Other things to note
- As guests in our home, you are not authorized to invite your own guests that are not part of the reservation. For insurance reasons, no other guests are permitted to enter our home or be on our property - even for a day visit.
- We welcome kind, active people who appreciate the 3 C's of Conscious Living: Conservation, Consideration, and Clean Food. Our home is not the right fit for guests who want multiple, large screen TV's or mainstream media.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING - not even OUTSIDE if it is on our property.
- NO PETS, not even service animals.
- If you are engaging in substance abuse or an illicit affair - also, NOT the place for you.
- Reserving Airbnb member MUST be present in order for guest party to check in.
- We respect your privacy. But you may see us outside from time to time doing maintenance or yard work. If you are uncomfortable with this, we would definitely be uncomfortable with you in our home.
NOTE: Infants (Under 2 years) are free but we DO count them toward the maximum occupancy of our home.
As Airbnb Hosts, we appreciate and welcome you as guests to our home. We will do all we can to ensure you have a great stay. BUT, as our guests, you may not invite your own guests that are not a stated part of the reservation. For liability/insurance purposes, absolutely no other guests can enter our home or be on our property - even for a day visit.
- NO PETS. Not even service animals.
- NO SMOKING - not even outside if it is on our property.
- There is a light and noise ordinance on Sea Pines after 10:30 pm. Turn off all exterior lights when you return home.
- When you leave the house or go to bed. turn of interior lights. We have plenty of night lights,
- Keep kitchen area clean.
- No substance abuse.
- If you are cheating on your spouse - our home is not the place for you.
- Reserving Airbnb member MUST be present in order for guest party to check in.
- We respect your privacy. However, we do reserve the right to enter our home at your convenience. If you are uncomfortable with this, we would definitely be uncomfortable with you in our home.
- When in doubt, practice The Golden Rule.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 79 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My wife and I practice a holistic and joyful approach to life and health. We share a love of music, humanity, cooking "slow food", nature, and conscious living.
We are committed to support the small organic farmer and the intrinsic right of all humanity to grow, know and choose their food. We eat no genetically modified (GMO) food and do not buy from big multinational corporations or Big Agriculture businesses as far as we know. All of our cleaners are non chemical. All of our bath soap is either organic and/or sulfate free.
As hospitality professionals and experienced travelers, we enjoy connecting with people and we feel we know what's important for a great stay. We look forward to hosting or staying with others in the Airbnb community.