About this listing
Enjoy our Sea Pines home, organic products, 2 Bikes, beach gear & AppleTV w/NETFLIX. Minutes to Sea Pines Beach Club, Harbour Town & more by foot, bike or car. Non-toxic soaps, cleaners & 100% natural fabrics.
NOTE: We like to ensure a good fit between our guests and our home, and get to know our guests before they book. For an informed decision, please expand and read "MORE" after each paragraph. Before requesting, please upload a profile & photo of yourself, some verification, the reason for visit and the composition of your guest party.
Our Sea Pines home is filled with Interesting art and hand-made furnishings and accessories from around the world. Our home is nestled on nearly an acre of land with a tranquil lagoon and picturesque Live Oaks with Spanish Moss.
For an economical stay, this listing is best suited for a couple, 3 adults or a young family of 4. "Extra person" pricing includes infants.
Bedrooms: #1 - Very spacious 200 square foot room with Queen bed. Adjacent Room #2 - Can be 1 or 2 Twins or - with the aid of a connector - a comfortable King. The rooms SHARE a full bath next to the them. Both have a lush and tranquil Lowcountry view with lagoon. (NOTE: If you want to spread out, there is a 3rd BR w/ Queen-size bed and ensuite bath w/walk-in, tumbled stone shower. Please rent from this listing instead: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/853873. Up to 6 people max.
INCLUDED FREE WITH YOUR STAY
- 2 Beach Bikes w/ basket & lock and 1 child's bike to explore over 100 miles of protected paths.Hilton Head Island is a "Gold Medal" Bike Friendly Community - 1 of only 3 on entire East Coast!
- Wireless Internet; AppleTV w/Netflix; DVD and DVD's.
- Organic kitchen and bath items for your enjoyment. Plus, we welcome you to share spices and other items in our well- equipped kitchen.
- Beach Chairs; Beach Towels; Boogie Boards; Cooler; Beach Bag; Beach umbrellas
- Electric Grill
- Use of Sea Pines Beach Club
- 1 free car pass included for duration of your stay. However, during Heritage week, we provide up to 2 hang tags which provide access to our home - walking distance to the tournament action!
- Resort pool at South Beach (in season)
- Resort Trolley (in season)
You have use of 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath, and our one level home: living room, dining room. kitchen, laundry room (bring your own supplies), exterior patios with umbrella tables. Parking.
Interaction with Guests
As your Airbnb Hosts, we are here to welcome you and familiarize you with our home and area. We have a private abode on property separate from the main dwelling. This makes us quickly available if you have questions, need assistance or for maintenance issues, as well as trash removal. You have total privacy, but this is our home and you will see us from time to time doing yard or exterior maintenance work.
- Hilton Head Organic Rental is in Sea Pines, a gated resort and residential community on the island's popular south end with lots of beach, golf, tennis, shops, restaurants &more. Daily or Weekly passes available to nearby Sea Pines Fitness Center. There are 3 golf courses, large tennis center, stables with trail rides through the Forest Preserve, 2 marinas where you can rent kayaks or go on dolphin watching boating excursions right here on Sea PInes. These activities are pay as you go.
- Free use of resort pool in South Beach during season which is approximately April through October.
- FREE family entertainment 6 nights/week in Harbour Town during summer and some holidays.
- Beautiful forest preserve and some historical Lowcountry ruins to explore.
- Hilton Head Island is a Gold Medal Bike Friendly Community, the only one in the Southeast, with over 100 miles of protected bike paths leading you to all of the islands restaurants, shops and activities just minutes of Hilton Head Organic Vacation Rental.
- The Island has miles of wide, sandy beach and you have access at the beautiful new Sea Pines Beach Club, a 2-3 minute car ride where you can park free, Or, it's just a short bike ride away.
- Only 30 minutes to Savannah, GA and Beaufort, SC, and less than 2 hours to Charleston, SC for day trips.
Everything is walking or biking distance! There is also a seasonal free trolley that goes to the major beach and commercial areas of Sea Pines.
- Harbour Town, 3 golf courses, tennis, pool, shopping; dining' great playground for the kids! Plus, stables, pool, walking trails, and Forest Preserve
- Beach Club - Beach Access, Showers, Oceanfront Dining / Bar. Free Parking
- South Beach - About a 15 minute car ride from us, it has a Pool; Playground; Beach (lots of dolphin in this area), water sports, restaurants including The Salty Dog & outdoor bar, shopping.
Other Things to Note
- This is our home. We are interested in hosting kind and courteous people who engage is sustainable living practices, are conscientious about resource conservation and respect their environment and the earth.
- This 2BR/1BA listing is intended to be an economical stay for a small guest party in a full size, 2,400 sq. ft. home . We consider children of any age as people.
- You are the only guest party in our home. If you want to spread out to 3BRs w/ 2BAs or have 5 or 6 people, please use listing: /rooms/853873 on the Airbnb website.
- To safeguard our bedding, please bring your own Pac N' Play or portable crib if your child is not potty trained.
- 2 NIght Minimum in peak season, holidays and special local events. 1 night ok if that's all that's available.
- This is our home, We respect your privacy. However, we do reserve the right to enter our home if need be and at your convenience, generally when you are out and about. If you are uncomfortable with this, we would probably be uncomfortable with you in our home.
- If you will engage in heavy drinking, drug use or an illicit affair - this is NOT the place for you.
- If you or your guests like spending a lot of time indoors, playing video games or watching TV, our home is really not the right fit for you.
- Reserving Airbnb member MUST be present in order for guest party to check in. Our home is a wonderful place to stay and a great value, but for insurance purposes - it is not suitable for entertaining guests who are not part of the paid reservation. Please, absolutely no unauthorized guests can enter our house - even for a day visit - that are not part of the original reservation.
- Please treat our home with respect. Turn off lights when not in use. Conserve water. Recycle.
- No pets. No smoking anywhere on property.
- The Island has a light and noise ordinance after 10:30 pm.
- If there is a problem, please let us know when it happens - and not after you check out - so we can assist or remedy the situation.
- When in doubt, practice The Golden Rule.