Enjoy our entire Sea Pines home, organic products, 2 bikes & NETFLIX w/ economical per person pricing! Minutes away to Beach Club, Harbour Town & more by foot, bike or car. Non-toxic, fragrance free & 100% natural fabrics.
For an informed decision, before inquiring, please click "More" to expand each paragraph.
Our Sea Pines home is filled with Interesting art and hand made furnishings and accessories from around the world. Nestled on nearly an acre of land with a tranquil lagoon and picturesque Live Oaks with Spanish Moss, we are convenient to everything!
NOTE - If you are a first time user with no reviews or references, please upload a profile intro with photo, some verification, the reason for your visit and who is in your guest party before submitting a request. Welcome to the Airbnb community!
2 Person Minimum Rate from March 1 - Oct 31. (Per person pricing includes infants.) 1 Night Minimum is ok through the season if there is only 1 night available. Otherwise, 2 night minimum until October 15.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY
- 2 Beach Bikes w/ basket & lock
- Wireless Internet; AppleTV w/Netflix; DVD and DVD's.
- Organic kitchen and bath items for your enjoyment. Plus, we welcome you to share spices and other condiments in our well- equipped kitchen.
- Beach Chairs; Beach Towels; Beach Umbrella; Boogie Boards; Cooler; Beach Bag
- Electric Grill
- Use of Sea Pines Beach Club
- One car pass. $15 each additional car pass for up to 7 nights.
- Resort pool (in season)
- Resort Trolley (in season)
- Daily Health Club Pass $12/day directly through Sea Pines
Bedrooms: #1 - Spacious 200 square foot with Queen bed. Adjacent Room #2 - Can be 2 Twins or comfortable King. The rooms share a full bath next to the them. Both have a lush and tranquil Lowcountry view with lagoon. Front Room #3 - Smaller, but elegant room, with Queen iron bed and ensuite bath with tumbled stone shower and double sink vanity.
Our entire one-level 2,400 square foot home on almost an acre of Lowcountry heaven is yours to enjoy: Living room, dining room. kitchen, laundry room (bring your own supplies), exterior patios.
Interaction with Guests
Easily and amenably! We are here to welcome you and familiarize you with our home. We have a private abode separate from the main dwelling, so quickly available if you need help or for maintenance issues should they arise. If you are uncomfortable with us on site, we would probably be uncomfortable with you in our home.
- Hilton Head Organic Rental is in Sea Pines, a gated resort and residential community on the island's popular south end with lots of beach, golf, tennis, shopping, dining &more.
- Hilton Head Island is a Silver Medal Bike Friendly Community with nearly 100 miles of protected bike paths leading you to all of the islands restaurants, shops and activities just minutes of Hilton Head Organic Rental.
- The Island has miles of wide, sandy beach and you have access at the beautiful new Sea Pines Beach Club, a 2-3 minute car ride where you can park free, or short bike ride away.
- Only 30 minutes to Savannah, GA and Beaufort, SC, and less than 2 hours to Charleston, SC for day trips.
Everything is walking or biking distance!
- Harbour Town, 3 golf courses, tennis, pool, shopping and dining. Plus, stables, pool, walking trails, and Forest Preserve
- Beach Club - Beach Access, Showers, Oceanfront Dining / Bar. Free Parking
- South Beach - Beach (lots of dolphin in this area), water sports, restaurants including The Salty Dog & outdoor bar, shopping.
Other Things to Note
If you like spending a lot of time indoors playing video games or watching TV, this is not the place for you. If you are engaging in substance abuse or an illicit affair - also, NOT the place for you.
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Absolutely NO unauthorized guests. Not suitable for parties.
- NO PETS. NO SMOKING anywhere on property.
- Recycle. Conserve water. Turn of lights when not in use.
- Sea Pines has a light and noise ordinance after 10:30 pm.
Steve and Tuzy were AWESOME! Tuzy met us downstairs on arrival and showed us everything. Communication throughout was excellent. After they showed us the downstairs, they became "ninjas" and gave us all the privacy we could ask for. They left out plenty of organic snacks, coffee, and water for us.
The house itself is beautiful. They have plenty of cool decorations from their world travels. The bedroom is great, with a very comfortable bed and a tv w/ netflix.
If you are traveling to Hilton Head, do yourself a favor and stay here. The overall atmosphere is way better than any other rental or hotel. It is perfect for any sort of trip to the area.
Our hosts' representative met us at their lovely home in beautiful Hilton Head,to show us around. Organic treats and salsa were there for us along with items in the refrigerator we were welcome to use. Their home was exactly as described. Being allowed to use the washer/dryer was a real plus! Highly recommend!
Great location to stay on Hilton Head. Check in and check out was a breeze. The accommodations were suitable, clean with a special eclectic touch for furnishings and decorations. Location was a great place for waking, running, or biking with nice trails throughout the complex. A Golfers paradise.
A wonderful house: a delight to be in; decorated so beautifully with colors and textures. We loved bike-riding everywhere along the forested roads, and the beach was fantastic. Nice quiet gated area, with excellent restaurants in Savannah. Lots of birds!
Our stay at Steve and Tuzy Wall's home on Hilton Head was great. It's such a unique residence, probably none other on the island like it. It's got a very eclectic feel with art and decor from around the world. It was so warm and very inviting. The Wall's did a great job at making us feel welcome and comfortable - offering up a complimentary bottle of wine and access to their entire pantry and refrigerator. The home is nestled back in a beautiful Sea Pines neighborhood with gorgeous live oaks everywhere. Katy, the caretaker that let us into their home, was also very accommodating as she showed us around. My wife (who just turned 30, the reason for our stay) was absolutely thrilled with the place. It was a unique and memorable weekend we'll always remember.
Steve and Tuzy's house is a delightful retreat and provided the perfect setting to get away from it all. They are warm, loving people who make their guests feel extra welcome. The room was immaculate and the towels scented with lavender! We enjoyed cooking in their well equipped kitchen and relaxing in the evenings in the living room.
Sea Pines has a lot of bike trails and is very flat! We loved biking on the trails and on the beach and hope to return.
Our four days here was a great experience for the two of us; it was a perfect place to spend the Christmas holidays. 5 stars is an understatement!
This host has 40 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
My wife and I practice a holistic and joyful approach to life and health. We share a love of music, humanity, cooking "slow food", nature, conscious living and Santa Fe, New Mexico and hope to relocate there.
We are committed to support the small organic farmer and the intrinsic right of all humanity to grow, know and choose their food. We eat no genetically modified (GMO) food and do not buy from big multinational corporations or Big Agriculture businesses if at all possible. All of our cleaners are non chemical except our dishwasher soap (and we are working on that one). All of our bath soap is either organic and/or sulfate free.
As hospitality professionals and experienced travelers we know what's important for a great stay. We look forward to hosting or staying with others in the Airbnb community.