About This Listing
Enjoy our Sea Pines home, organic products, 2 bikes & NETFLIX w/ economical per person pricing up to 4 people. Minutes to Beach Club, Harbour Town & more by foot, bike or car. Non-toxic cleaners & 100% natural fabrics.
For an informed decision, before inquiring, please click "More" to expand each paragraph.
Our Sea Pines home is filled with Interesting art and hand made furnishings and accessories from around the world. Nestled on nearly an acre of land with a tranquil lagoon and picturesque Live Oaks with Spanish Moss, we are convenient to everything!
NOTE - If you are a first time user with no reviews or references, please upload a profile intro with photo, some verification, the reason for your visit and who is in your guest party before submitting a request. Welcome to the Airbnb community!
2 Person Minimum required from March 1 - Oct 31. (Per person pricing includes infants.) 1 Night Minimum is ok through the season ONLY IF there is only 1 night available. Otherwise, 2 night minimum until October 15.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY
- 2 Beach Bikes w/ basket & lock
- Wireless Internet; AppleTV w/Netflix; DVD and DVD's.
- Organic kitchen and bath items for your enjoyment. Plus, we welcome you to share spices and other condiments in our well- equipped kitchen.
- Beach Chairs; Beach Towels; Beach Umbrella; Boogie Boards; Cooler; Beach Bag
- Electric Grill
- Use of Sea Pines Beach Club
- One car pass. $15 for a second car pass for up to 7 nights.
- Resort pool at South Beach (in season)
- Resort Trolley (in season)
- Daily Health Club Pass $12/day directly through Sea Pines
Bedrooms: #1 - Spacious 200 square foot with Queen bed. Adjacent Room #2 - Can be 2 Twins or comfortable King. The rooms share a full bath next to the them. Both have a lush and tranquil Lowcountry view with lagoon. Front Room #3 - Smaller, but elegant room, with Queen iron bed and ensuite bath with tumbled stone shower and double sink vanity.
Our one-level 2,400 square foot home on almost an acre of Lowcountry heaven is yours to enjoy: Living room, dining room. kitchen, laundry room (bring your own supplies), exterior patios.
Interaction with Guests
Easily and amenably! We are here to welcome you and familiarize you with our home. We have a private abode separate from the main dwelling, so quickly available if you need help or for maintenance issues should they arise. If you are uncomfortable with us on site, we would probably be uncomfortable with you in our home.
- Hilton Head Organic Rental is in Sea Pines, a gated resort and residential community on the island's popular south end with lots of beach, golf, tennis, shopping, dining &more.
- Hilton Head Island is a Silver Medal Bike Friendly Community with nearly 100 miles of protected bike paths leading you to all of the islands restaurants, shops and activities just minutes of Hilton Head Organic Rental.
- The Island has miles of wide, sandy beach and you have access at the beautiful new Sea Pines Beach Club, a 2-3 minute car ride where you can park free, or short bike ride away.
- Only 30 minutes to Savannah, GA and Beaufort, SC, and less than 2 hours to Charleston, SC for day trips.
Everything is walking or biking distance!
- Harbour Town, 3 golf courses, tennis, pool, shopping; dining' great playground for the kids! Plus, stables, pool, walking trails, and Forest Preserve
- Beach Club - Beach Access, Showers, Oceanfront Dining / Bar. Free Parking
- South Beach - Pool; Beach (lots of dolphin in this area), water sports, restaurants including The Salty Dog & outdoor bar, shopping.
Other Things to Note
If you like spending a lot of time indoors playing video games or watching TV, this is not the place for you. If you are engaging in substance abuse or an illicit affair - also, NOT the place for you.
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Absolutely NO unauthorized guests. Not suitable for parties.
- NO PETS. NO SMOKING anywhere on property.
- Recycle. Conserve water. Turn of lights when not in use.
- Sea Pines has a light and noise ordinance after 10:30 pm.
Steve and Tuzy were quite welcoming. They ensured we knew the ins/outs of the house, places to eat, and had a map to navigate the island.
The house is every bit as warm and inviting as the pictures show-I'd even say the pictures don't do it justice.
Having access to beach chairs, bikes and the serenity of their backyard was just what was needed as I celebrated my med school graduation. I'll always remember this trip and feel like Steve and Tuzy were the icing on the trip.
A phenomenal experience. Steve and Tuzy are lovely people and gracious hosts. They went out of their way to welcome us and to help us enjoy everything HHI has to offer. We LOVED the bikes and exiting the nearby beaches and forest preserve. This is by far one of the best vacation experiences we have ever had. Sea Pines, where the home is located, is also a gorgeous place to stay. We would return in a heartbeat.
This was our second stay at the organic cottage and we had another fabulous experience! This time around we brought our infant along for the fun. We had plenty of space in our room for his pack n play as well as all of the other junk one must pack when traveling with an infant. We enjoyed the backyard beauty while dining outside for lunch one afternoon. Sea Pines is great for nature lovers and those who enjoy convenience. We had fun exploring the nature trails, walking around Harbour Town, and my husband enjoyed the bike trails on one of Steve & Tuzy's bikes. There is a lot to do within Sea Pines and we didn't have to venture far for anything which was a pleasure for our first time traveling with baby. We hope to return for a third trip one day!
This host has 42 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Steve And Tuzy
My wife and I practice a holistic and joyful approach to life and health. We share a love of music, humanity, cooking "slow food", nature, conscious living and Santa Fe, New Mexico and hope to relocate there.
We are committed to support the small organic farmer and the intrinsic right of all humanity to grow, know and choose their food. We eat no genetically modified (GMO) food and do not buy from big multinational corporations or Big Agriculture businesses if at all possible. All of our cleaners are non chemical except our dishwasher soap (and we are working on that one). All of our bath soap is either organic and/or sulfate free.
As hospitality professionals and experienced travelers we know what's important for a great stay. We look forward to hosting or staying with others in the Airbnb community.
Beautiful stables offering trail rides through the Sea Pines Forest PreserveHilton Head Island SC 29928
Popular restaurant among locals and visitors at the Sea Pines Center - within walking distance. Pick up the free resort Red Trolley here to the beach all the commercial areas of Sea Pines Resort..Lighthouse Road Hilton Head Island SC 29928
Famous Harbour Town Links, home of The Heritage PGA Tour event held each April at Sea PInes, is a few minutes walk from here, as is the world-class Sea Pines Tennis Center.Lighthouse Lane Hilton Head Island SC 29928
The Sea Pines Beach Club has an outdoor bar dining area open most of the year with outdoor entertainment seasonally. Free Red Trolley stops here; ride bike under 10 min. Lots of free parking, too.North Sea Pines Drive Hilton Head Island SC 29928
Strolling around the Harbour Town Yacht Basin is just part of the Hilton Head experience. Lots of shops, dining, entertainment and, of course, yachts.Hilton Head Island SC 29928
Located in Park Plaza. Several dining options incl. pizza. Largest HT in SC.Starbucks cafe inside. Very convenient location just outside front gate. Can bike here in 12 minutes.Office Park Road Hilton Head Island SC 29928
Located right outside Sea Pines gate - a large grocery store here, as well as 3-4 restaurants, fro-yo place, mailing store, liquor store, movie theater and car wash.Office Park Road Hilton Head Island SC 29928
Located just outside gate on your right. Drive thru pick up window in back for your guest passes.Greenwood Drive Hilton Head Island SC 29928
Just outside the Ocean Gate of Sea Pines, this Van Der Meer Tennis location is a 18 minute bike ride from BB all on protected paths.Deallyon Avenue Hilton Head Isle SC 29928
Great wraps, salads and tart yogurt with lots of healthy toppings. Chef owns it and does a great job with healthy vegetarian food. One of our favorites to bike to.Palmetto Bay Road Hilton Head Isle SC 29928
Some good restaurants, shops, cafe and a place to people watch as well. You can bike here in about 15 minutes via great off road pathsHilton Head Island SC
There is a free pool to use here for guests, as well as close to Tower Beach which is for property owners and their guests only. Shops, dining and a marina here. Seasonal outdoor entertainment.Hilton Head Island SC