Elegant townhouse apartment located in one of NYC's most desirable residential areas - BoCoCa - just 1 block from the "Bergen F/G" subway.
- Full floor w/ high ceilings and flowing, open layout
- Huge open chefs kitchen
- Large private terrace w/ gas grill just off the kitchen
- Full sized bed, double sized futon (+ queen air-bed on a frame, or baby cot & kids twin available upon request)
Ample closet space, & fully equipped kitchen
Attentive landlord lives in the building and is there to help in anyway possible during your stay!
*BoCoCa (short for Boerum Hill, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill) is a historic brownstone neighborhood. Best restaurants, groceries and boutiques steps away on Smith Street, Court Street and Atlantic Avenue. Near Barclay Center, Brooklyn Bridge, Prospect Park, BAM and the newly developed Brooklyn waterfront.
- 1 block from the Bergen F/G
- Walking distance to the A-C-4-5-2-3-R get to your destination in Manhattan from downtown to Central park in 10-25 minutes!
- Please "CONTACT ME" w/ your dates before clicking the "BOOK IT" button
- $5000 monthly rate only applies to stays that start and end on the first of the month when we are bookings out the calendar in consecutive months. Otherwise the weekly rate applies. Currently April and May are booking by the week and we are considering booking by the month for June and onwards
- Cleaning fee of $80 applied to under 1 month stays. May be paid in cash upon arrival, or added to your booking beforehand
- Attentive landlord lives in the building and is there to help in anyway possible during your stay
- 1 week minimum booking unless there are shorter gaps in the calendar.
- Under 1 week / weekend only stays will be considered for $300 / night when calendar permits
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1650 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$5000 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
Wendy was very friendly and helpful - her place was wonderful and comfortably fit our family of four (2 small kids, 2 adults). We'd definitely stay again!
Our stay at the Elegant Townhouse owned by Wendy Richard was fantastic. The Townhouse is beautiful... spacious, comfortable, accommodating and welcoming. We had a family reunion with two daughters. The owner, Wendy, welcomed us and gave us an overview of the space. She was really helpful and reviewed our local options with us and gave some great recommendations. We loved the kitchen, the piano, the spacious feeling of the townhouse and the location.
The reservation was canceled 43 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Great apartment! Spacious, comfortable and has everything you need. Back patio is lovely. It's on a charming Brooklyn street in a great neighborhood. Wendy was a great host!
Wendy's place was great even better than the pictures. It was a very large space with outdoor space and was truly a home away from home! She was a great host and very accommodating. Would love to stay there again on one of our next visits NYC. Thanks again Wendy and family :-)
Comfortable, huge apartment in a very convenient neighborhood. Just perfect! We loved having breakfast at the outdoor deck. Thank you Wendy, you made our first airbnb experience very exciting.
Wendy's apartment was beyond my expectations. HUGE, beautifully furnished, best neighborhood in Brooklyn, and she was wonderfully helpful. Loved it, will be back.
Everything as described: clean, comfortable, everything worked and in a great location. Wendy was very accomodating even though we were sandwiched between rentals on arrival and departure dates.
My Mother stayed here for a week while visiting my husband and I who live in the neighborhood. We were all very impressed by how beautiful the space was, it was very private and location cannot be beaten. Wendy was a lovely and made everything very easy for us.
My husband and I stayed at Wendy's for five nights for our son's wedding. The apartment is lovely, spascious and clean. We really enjoyed the garden and patio as the weather was beautiful during our stay. Wendy was very accessable and helpful any time we needed her assistance. She was generous by leaving us with all our basic needs in the fridge for our first couple of days. The location is fantastic with everything a short walk distance. The neighborhood is one of the best we experienced in NY. We definitely recommend Wendy's place.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.