About this listing
*PLEASE EMAIL BEFORE BOOKING* Charming townhouse apartment located in one of NYC's most desirable residential areas - BoCoCa - access to 9 subway lines and 1 block from the Bergen F/G.
- Large parlor level floor w/ high ceilings open layout (no separate bedroom, this is technically a huge studio)
- Large open chefs kitchen
- Charming terrace overlooking garden (w/ gas grill / BBQ)
- Full sized bed & double sized futon (baby cot and air mattress available upon advance request)
-Ample closet space, & fully equipped kitchen
-Possible use of garden during your stay (please inquire)
Washer / Dryer Use - There are no washing machines in this unit however if you choose to have weekly cleanings w/ our trusted service they can take care of your linens and personal laundry as needed in other machines in the building
Interaction with Guests
Attentive landlord lives in the building and is there to help in any way possible during your stay.
Located on one of Brooklyn's most beautiful blocks!
*BoCoCa is short for the Boerum Hill, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill area. In the heart of Brownstone Brooklyn, the area conveniently has the best restaurants, groceries and boutiques steps away on Smith Street, Court Street and Atlantic Avenue. Near Barclay Center, Brooklyn Bridge, BAM, Prospect Park and Brooklyn Museum.
Nearby or bordering neighborhoods include Park Slope, Brooklyn Heights, Downtown Brooklyn, Fort Green, Prospect Heights, Clinton Hill, Gowanus, Red Hook, Columbia Waterfront.
- 1 block from the Bergen F/G and walking distance to the A-C-4-5-2-3-R
-Get to your destination in Manhattan from downtown to Central park in 10-25 minutes!
Other Things to Note
- Please "EMAIL HOST" w/ your dates before clicking the "BOOK IT" button
- Weekly rates for 1 person range from $1260 in slow season - 2000 / week in high season
- Charges for additional people usually apply, and your inquiry does not automatically calculate that charge
-1 month minimum booking unless there are shorter gaps in the calendar or other special circumstances
- (phone number hidden) / month when you are booking entire month only (1-30/31st) otherwise weekly rate applies
- $300 / night for under 1 week stays
- 2 people max preferred but will consider up to 4 people w/ small children or for shorter stays (and additional charge may apply for additional people)
- Please read our HOUSE RULES before booking - we are very strictly NON SMOKING and want to keep things very low key overall
This is a small family style building on an intimate block and we seek to rent to mature, respectful individuals.
No one other than guests indicated in the bookings should be in the apartment unless you request this beforehand. No overnight guests.
PARTIES / GATHERINGS
We will consider on a case to case basis. If you plan to entertain please ask in advance. Your gatherings should be on the quiet side and end on the early side.
NO SMOKING / SMOKERS PLEASE
If you or anyone in your party is a smoker please do not book w/ us. We do not want smoking anywhere on the property including outdoors on the terrace or in the garden. We also do not want our guests going out front on the street to smoke - this draws attention to the house and will likely bother our neighbors.
NO PARTYING / "PARTYERS" PLEASE
In general we wish to rent to low-key people and we do not wish to rent to "partyers" even if you are doing the "partying" on the outside. We don't welcome the idea of our guests coming home late after being in bars, etc., as this is small building and there is the chance of disturbing others when coming in late.
Upon check-out please leave the apt in broom clean condition, wash all of your dishes and remove all trash / recycling from the apartment.