(If you are thinking about moving to Berlin
permanently, please scroll down.)
****EASY BOOKING ***
Simply click "book now" and I will definitely accept your reservation! This will be faster than messaging. I look forward to having you as my guests!
The apartment is ten minutes walk from famous Kurfürstendamm offering many restaurants, cafes and shopping opportunities. It is the center of the area.
The metro station Konstanzer Straße on the U7 –line can be reached within five minutes footwalk. From there it takes 10 minutes to Zoologischer Garten - the center of former West Berlin- and approx. 25 minutes to Alexanderplatz- the center of former East Berlin.
There are several supermarkets within walking distance and a bike rental nearby. As a host I provide information on places that I recommend to visit here and others as on public transport, where to rent bikes etc. If there is anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask!
For me one of the best things about this place is that you will meet other travellers from all over the world! :-) It's always been interesting for me getting to know my guests which is why I particularly enjoy renting out my place. :-) Don't worry though: I don't expect my guests to hang out with me. If you prefer doing your own thing, I am happy with that, too.
The apartment is equipped with a washing machine, dishes etc. The room has a single bed and an extra matress for a second person.
I also rent other rooms in the same place: one single and two double rooms, in case you come with more people.
I look forward to having you as my guest!
If you are thinking about relocating to Berlin, I am offering relocation services e.g.:
- registration of a German cell phone number ---- 15 Euros
- fill-out of legal paperwork for registration with
local authorities ---------------------------------------------- 20 Euros
- opening a German bank account -------------------- 35 Euros
*** 50 € B O N U S ***
Save the registration fee of 35 € this week and receive a 50 € bonus as a thank-you gift for opening a bank account before 25.06.2013. It comes with a free visa card that you can use for free withdrawels on any cash mashine all over the world and the account is completely free of charge.
Dear future guests!
As you will find out, I am pretty easy- going. Yet in respect to my other guests and in order to maintain a good atmosphere in the apartment and thereby make your stay more comfortable , I would like to ask you to take some time to read through the following rules. The other guests and I greatly appreciate your cooperation in order to make everybody’s stay more comfortable.
1) Have a wonderful stay at my apartment and feel free to ask any questions.
2) Please be respectful towards me and other guests as you would like us to respect you: Please note that this is not a hotel and that I can therefore not provide the service of a maid. Please take the time to clean up after yourself and leaving your room and other areas you used in the way you found them. Your help for keeping the place clean will be greatly appreciated! Please also note that your fellow (website hidden) appreciate to find the kitchen clean when they want to use it. Please do not leave dirty dishes in the kitchen. If you stay for longer than a week, please take turns with others. Since I don’t charge for cleaning, I would like to find the place like I handed it to you when you leave.
3) Please keep noise level as low as possible – particularly in the stairway in respect to our nighbours.
4) Please note that filesharing, i.e. uploads, downloads or streaming of movies, music and other internet content protected by copyright are illegal in Germany. Please do not do not engage in illegal activities.
5) Please always try talking to fellow (website hidden) first before complaining about them. It will usually help the situation and will be appreciated.
6) Please close the shower curtain right up to the wall to avoid water getting on the bathroom floor. Please clean up after yourself, if it does happen. Other guests appreciate finding a dry floor.
7) Lastly, please don’t lean yourself or bags against the wall.
Thank you for your time and your cooperation! I wish you a wonderful stay at my apartment!
Anita was very helpful with a prompt check-in at her apartment which is super well located at a Metro intersection in Prenzlauer Berg, both Alexanderplatz and the heart of Friedrichshain with Boxhagener Platz are very close. She has been a wonderful host and helps you discover the best venues of the area.
This host has 150 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am an easy-going person who likes spending time with family and friends. I enjoy movies, good food, a sense of humor, travelling and the company of respectful, open-minded people, who are always welcome to my place! ;-) Places I travelled to include New Zealand, Thailand, Cuba, Dominican Republic, the USA and many places within Europe. I was born in St. Petersburg, Russia, but have been living in Berlin since I was three years old. As my mom is Russian and my dad is German, I am a dual national.
As a guest I don't require much attention; I am happy, if I have a place to sleep! :-) Also I am quiet and respectful of the rules and other parties at the flat. I will arrive at the time that suits you best, bring my own towels and clean my room before leaving.
By the way: I am also interested in swapping places. So if anyone happens to have an apartment where you, like me, also rent out rooms, that would be ideal. I am flexible about the dates, duration as well as the size and location of the apartment and I am particularly interested in places in Paris, Barcelona, New York, Sydney or Auckland (New Zealand).