About this listing
BillysCrib is a creative offsite meeting space for entrepreneurs, executives and startups to conduct day-time business meetings for up to a maximum of 12 guests in the heart of SoMa San Francisco (no overnight stays!)
BillysCrib is a creative offsite meeting space for entrepreneurs, executives, startups and sales/marketing professionals to conduct day-time business meetings for up to 12 guests in the heart of SoMa San Francisco just one block from Moscone Center.
This unique entrepreneur loft space includes everything you need to work and be creative in a flexible, inviting and minimalist space with the room and tools to make your stay enjoyable and productive. BillysCrib is only available for daytime offsite meetings for up to 12 people maximum and amenities of the loft include:
- Stunning and inviting 1400 sq ft work/live loft with open floor plan
- Huge grand room with soaring ceilings and rooftop sawtooth windows
- Large conference room with floor-to-ceiling windows for natural light
- Upstairs loft area for additional break-out space
- Fully equipped open kitchen with professional 6-burner gas stove
- Large fridge/freezer, dish washer, microwave and coffee machine
- Full sized bathroom with shower/bath and washer/dryer
- Three oversized comfy couches
- Massive wall-sized whiteboard
- Fast wifi and wired ethernet
- Epson projector and 60-inch LCD monitor
- Laser printer and office supplies
Conveniently located in San Francisco's dynamic SoMa neighborhood just one block from Moscone Center, Yerba Buena Gardens and the Metreon, and three blocks from the Powell Market Street Bart station.
*** Please read and be willing to respect my house rules before inquiring about my space ***
The space is only available for day-time use during business hours for up to a maximum of 12 guests and there are no overnight stays allowed.