Very spacious and bright apartment on Viale Trastevere very well served by public transportation.
Two bedrooms with a living room, a large kitchen and two bathrooms. On first floor with access for restricted mobility people.
Well equiped apartment with all comforts, located in a very nice residencial area.
Apartment: 120 sqmt - 2nd floor - lift (9 steps before the lift) - Sunny - Quiet - 1 balcony
Beautiful and spacious apartment located in the ancient area of Trastevere in a beautiful restored building.
At 100 meters from the apartment, a trolley (every 3 minutes) takes you to the Pantheon in few stops.
Walking distance from the railway station of Trastevere.
The apartment features beautiful marble floors completely restored, spacious bedrooms and bathrooms and offers a unique quietness.
ENTRANCE AND CORRIDOR: Bookshelves.
LIVING ROOM: 1 double sofa bed, 1 bookshelves, 1 arm-chair, TV-set, 1 French-window to a balcony with view, A/C.
KITCHEN: 1 dining table for 8, sink, refrigerator, washing machine, gas stove, microwave, electric oven, 1 window.
DOUBLE BEDROOM 1: double bed (160 cm width), 2 bedside tables, 1 chest of drawers, 1 wardrobe, 1 window with view, bathroom en suite, A/C.
DOUBLE BEDROOM 2: double bed (160 cm width), 2 bedside tables, 1 large wardrobe, 1 arm-chair, 1 window with view, A/C.
BATHROOM EN SUITE TO BEDROOM 1 : sink, WC, bidet, large shower , 1 window.
BATHROOM IN THE CORRIDOR: sink, WC, bidet, shower, washing machine, 1 window.
As to the extra expenses, please note that the website only shows the cleaning costs.
Therefore, we would kindly ask you to consider that, in addition to the final price of your stay and the cleaning fee, other extra fees are due as listed below:
- Linens and Towels: € 10 per person per week (if not included in the cleaning fees referred to in the website);
- Late Check-In: €25from 8pm to 11pm; €50, from 11pm to 8am;
- Early/Late Check-Out : €25 before 8am or after 11am, if agreed);
- Tourist City Tax (€ 2 per person / day up to 10 days except for children under 10.)
- Channel Manager Fee 25% on the Owner’s Net Income.
The aforementioned costs can be paid choosing one of the following ways, depending on the WEBSITE:
- In advance through the WEBSITE
- Upon arrival in cash
- Via Paypal prior to arrival.
A receipt will be issued on behalf of the flat owner for:
- Local City Tax
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
1) Please, get in touch with us a few days before arrival to confirm your time of arrival and the beds arrangement.
2) Make a call at your arrival in Rome to the following phone numbers to confirm the check-in time.
- (phone number hidden)
3) The delivery of the keys will take place upon arrival at the apartment.
4) The Refundable Deposit can be paid in cash upon arrival (or in the currency of the client) via Paypal or through the website prior to arrival and will be refunded upon check out, provided that everything is in order.