All equiped and furnished Appartment in Rosemont, 2 minutes from subway station Baubien (Orange Line)
• Local phone calls, Internet, Cable TV, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishes, linens, towels, hair dryer, iron etc.
• Parking available at the front or the rear of the building snow permitting
41/2 renovated, new kitchen
• 1 double bedroom, kitchen open to living
• 2 to 4 people (1 double bed and a sofa bed)
• 2nd floor with private entrance
• Quiet residential street
• Charming brick wall in the living room
• Very bright
• Balcony at the rear, acces from living room / kitchen
• Hardwood floors
Very well located:
• Near the Plaza St. Hubert (grocery, pharmacy, shops, bars, etc.)
• 2 minutes walk from subway stations Rosemont or Beaubien (Orange Line)
• 10 minutes from downtown by public transportation
• 10 minutes walk to the Plateau Mont-Royal
• Bixi Station (Public bike service) at the corner
- Please make sure to put out on the collecting days garbage and recycling so that they do not cumulate on the rear of the apartment
- Before leaving please make sure to wash and stow all dishes you might have used
- Smoking allowed only on the balcony outside, never inside
The apartment was extremely conveniently located between métro Beaubien and Rosemont, and close to Marché Jean-Talon. Great for public transit, easy parking when we had a car. Not on the prettiest street itself, but this was a gross few weeks for weather anyway. Pretty typical Montreal apartment, fairly spacious, crooked, charming.
It seems like nobody lives in the appt -- a few things would make it more homey -- like hooks for coats, an interior vestibule door to close to keep out the cold. We lived in Montreal for years so we're used to it but this appt was on the cold side. We figured out some of the radiators but the kitchen in particular was drafty!
Kitchen was serviceable (thanks for bringing us glassware, Federico!) and decently stocked with utensils and cookware. Washer/dryer was great to have.
Generally, we had a great time. Although we never met face-to-face, Federico was prompt in his responses (and was kind enough to let us leave our bags for an afternoon when our flight was cancelled!) we would certainly stay there again.
This apartment is an ideal base from which to explore Montreal. The space is clean, well-maintained, and very comfortable. The convenience of the washer and dryer and the kitchen make it easy to feel at home. The neighborhood is quiet and charming, with many shops and restaurants. It's also a very short walk to the metro, so you will be well-connected to other areas of the city. Federico was always quick to reply to any questions, and very kindly offered his insight into the city. Overall, an excellent situation.
Cet appartement est un endroit idéal pour commencer sa découverte de Montréal. Il est propre, bien entretenu et très confortable. La présence de la laveuse et la sécheuese, ainsi que la cuisine, facilite l'atmosphère de chez soi. Le quartier est tranquil et charmant, avec beaucoup de magasins et restaurants, et une station de métro très près à l'appartement. Federico a répondu rapidement à toute question et il a chaleureusement partagé sa connaissance de Montréal. Un excellent appartement !
Federico's place was easy to get to and very central to the St Denis and Jean Talon areas. Thanks for making everything work out on short notice Federico.
Appartement correct, bien équipé, bien placé. Federico disponible pour répondre aux questions. Mais bien trop cher, malgré ces qualités...
Le prix suggeré par le personnel de Airbnb qui compare regulierement les appartements dans le meme secteur avec le meme equipement est de 1639$/mois. Notre prix est de 1450$/mois, donc l'appartement est largement moins chers que ses comparables meublé avec parking, cable TV, telephone, internet...
My two friends and I traveled to Montreal for the weekend and found that these accomodations were perfect for us. It was great how close to the subway the apartment was located. Federico was so prompt at answering any questions we had. Overall it was a great place to stay!
L'appartement était impeccable, un mot de bienvenue avec tous les renseignements pratiques,et fidèle aux photos . Le quartier est vivant, avec tous les services proches, ainsi que le métro. Nous avons contacté Aurélia, qui a répondu à nos demandes rapidement et gentiment. Nous avons été très satisfaits de notre séjour dans cet appartement.
Once again, it was perfect!!! My family loved the apt and Federico was easily joinable, you don't even need keys with the new system at the door, amazing!
This host has 32 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews