Full equipped and furnished apartment close to downtown Montreal, 15 min walk from Plateau, 2 min walk from subway station Beaubien (orange line)
• 1 double bedroom, kitchen open to living room
• 2 to 4 people (1 double bed and a sofa bed)
• 2nd floor with private entrance
• Quiet residential street
• Charming brick wall in the living room
• Local phone calls, Internet, Cable TV, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishes, linens, towels, hair dryer, iron etc.
• Public parking available at the front or private at the rear of the building (snow permitting)
Private Balcony accessible at the rear of the building from the kitchen door
Interaction with guests
For anything you might need please feel free to send me a message via Airbnb
- Please make sure to put out on the collecting days garbage and recycling so that they do not accumulate on the rear of the apartment
- Smoking allowed only on the balcony outside, never inside
- The guests has to remove their shoes in the apartment, to be respectful of the floor and the neighboors
- Please use the special sponge to clean the glass-ceramic hot plates.
- If the coffee machine starts seems to have a smaller flow, it needs a scaling. Dilute 1/3 of vinegar in the tank with 2/3 of water. Pass two tanks.
- The guest are asked to keep the apartment clean and not to paint on the wall or make holes in the wall without the autorisation of the host.
- The apartment is located in a calm and clean building, the respect of the neighborhood in very important for every tenants and owners around. The guests undertakes to not disturb the tranquility of the place, precisely in the evening and to take the trash out at the time it is asked.
- Before checking out please make sure to
1) Wash and stow all dishes you might have used
2) Close all windows and lock the doors
3) Turn off the air conditioning (in the summer)
4) Exit and make sure the front door is locked