Built in 1550 for John Carswell, Rector of Kilmartin Glen, & later Bishop Of The Isles. Held by the Campbell Clan, abandoned for 200 yrs & now a cosy retreat for walkers, history lovers, couples, families & friends. 3 night min stay.
Doors close at the castle from Jan 2019 & re-open June 2019 with an introductory offer for the first 3 months of £500 per night for exclusive stays. There will be 5 double bedrooms & new en suite bathrooms. Alternatively, please ask for b&b rates.