This furnished, spacious loft is available in Berlin / Friedrichshain during the time I'll be away for work travel. Be at the center of one of Berlin's most loved and attractive neighborhoods, close to public transport (U/Tram Frankfurter Tor), Simon-Dach-Straße and everything that makes Berlin unique.
It's a nice play to stay and feel good in, for the professional who is in Berlin or a couple who really wants to enjoy their stay.
So, what is awesome about this?
- The place itself is a 62sqm loft with a 10 sqm balcony with barbecue, very high ceilings, stonework in view
- Very nice bathroom with designer fittings and with full-wall mirrors
- Complete american-style open kitchen with bar
- Big couch with wall-mounted projector for those nice movie evenings (bring your own laptop with HDMI, there's also a sound system for the ears)
- Sleeping area with 160 x 200 cm bed, wardrobe and a full-wall window with blinds / door. (Please note that the sleeping area changed from the pictures!)
- Wireless speakers for iTunes in ALL rooms (yes, even the bathroom).
- You'll have space for your own stuff (clothes, etc) as I will remove most personal items before leaving, but you'll have some bed linings and towels.
- Three supermarkets are all about 10 minutes away
What you should know:
- Minimum stay is 1 week.
- In the case of emergency I'll be reachable and a trusted person will have a key, welcome you in and out and show you the basic stuff. There will also be some written information available.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$461 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1682 /month|
Très bel appartement, l'endroit est super, la salle de bain est géniale.
Philip's apartment has a great layout, feels nice and is in a convenient location near Friedrichshain. There's plenty of space and the open kitchen/living room is very usable. Philip was quick to answer the couple of questions that we had, which we appreciated. The balcony seems like it would be an awesome feature (except that we stayed here in winter!). We would definitely stay here again.
The apartment amazing, the arrangement is ideal, one of the best the offer on this site!
Thanks a lot!
Comfortable flat, cosy interior and hearty welcome. :)
It was great stay at Philipp's place. Wonderful loft, great location. Many thanks for hospitality!
We really enjoyed our stay at Philipp's place. The loft was truly awsome, it was nice to chill at the terrece after sightseeing. There are a lot of cafes, doners etc. so there won't be a problem if you want to buy something to eat in your neighbourhood. You can use S-bahn lines S5, S7 S75 from Warschauer Straße ( 10 minuts on foot) to reach city center. We can fully recommend this place.
Sehr schönes, wohnliches Loft im Herzen von Friedrichshain! Es hat eine super Lage zu den Clubs "Berghain" und "Watergate" und vieler Bars und Restaurants. Wir haben die Zeit in Berlin sehr genossen. Viele Grüße, Franzi
Great place! Great host! Had a wonderful time there...
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT