A work+play destination for company offsites, personal escapes and team building retreats. This beautiful beach house was designed for teams and individuals to collaborate and complete goals while enjoying a beach lifestyle.
The house is ideally located just a few blocks from the beach and a short bike ride to all the trendy stores, restaurants and coffee shops lining the streets of Encinitas — voted Best Surf Town in the US.
We created this house specifically to encourage a balance between work and play for groups and individuals. Indoors and out, you will find quiet places to escape, relax and get focused. For those looking for a bit more adventure, we offer access to bikes, on-site yoga, surfboards and surf lessons.
We supply everything you and your team needs to get serious work done, while creating a cooperative experience that inevitably fosters collaboration and valuable networking between guests.
When you are ready to get down to work, you can simply walk upstairs to the shared workspace. Fully-equipped with desks, chairs, ultra-fast internet and all of the office amenities you need, the best feature is probably the view — the floor-to-ceiling windows boast a stunning panoramic ocean view. Sliding doors open up on to a huge balcony lined with lounge chairs and seating to relax or get work done outside.
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE A BEAUTIFULLY BALANCED BEACH LIFESTYLE:
- Comfortable bed & fresh linens in a private or shared room
- Spacious, equipped workspace with high-speed Internet
- Hot tub
- Outdoor BBQ grill
- Outdoor seating areas
- Large kitchen where cooking delicious dinners is highly encouraged
- Free organic coffee in the morning
- Large open floor plans with comfy couches for hanging out or working
- Information and access to fun local activities
- Bike, surfboard and wetsuit rentals
This is not a party house. We only accept professionals that are actively working or conducting business who are looking for outdoor activities that match the intensity of their work. This is not a hostel or a party place, but rather a place where work, play and rest are in balance with your life and needs. Small groups working on specific projects or team leaders looking for an offsite would be the perfect fit for the Beach House.
We would like to know a little about you or your group. This helps us to ensure a nice fit to our space and neighborhood.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on the property.
2. No other guests allowed. People other than those in the Primary Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. NO NOISE AFTER 10:00 PM. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours start at 10:00 PM.
4. Damages, Accidents and Injuries: Outsite, Inc is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Please maintain property orderly and clean.
6.Please turn off lights/appliances and lock all doors and windows on your way out.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11. NO HOT TUB AFTER 9 PM. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons, they will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
AN INABILITY TO ADHERE TO THESE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL RULES CAN LEAD TO YOUR EVICTION.
Hi, I'm Emmanuel...Living the life of a digital nomad, I dreamt a new concept where I could combine work and my passion for the ocean. I now have a collection of unique work+play accommodations that cater to the growing community of entrepreneurs, business travelers and digital nomads who are looking for alternatives to uninspired hotels and conference halls.