About this listing
Spacious and bright open space in the Ticinese neighborhood, near the Navigli (the canals) and the beautiful square of Colonne di San Lorenzo. It's a really nice and lively area, with plenty of boutiques, restaurants and bars. The position is very central, as the city cathedral (Duomo) can be reached with an enjoyable ten minutes walk (or in a few minutes by tram).
The apartment is a basement equipped with:
• queen size bedroom divided by a curtain;
• two-seater sofa bed;
• walk-in closet;
• big kitchen with dishwasher;
• comfortable bathroom with shower;
• closet / laundry room (washing machine and drier);
• 40'' TV with DVD player (wide collection of dvds for you to watch) and Playstation 3;
• Wi-Fi Internet connection;
• parking space (in an area where it's virtually impossible to find one!).
The apartment is very well collected to the rest of the city, with MM2 (the subway green line) and many trams including lines 3, 9 and 14.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.