Villa La Josefina is a charming, typical costa-rican house with all the luxury and comfort of a modern house. It is surrounded by a tropical park with a private pool, just a hop away from the beach!
Ideally located in the middle of all beaches. Distances by car:
- 10 min. from most popular beach Tamarindo
- 5 min. from Huacas (a small town with restaurants, bars and grocery stores)
- 1 hour from Liberia International Airport
At Villa la Josefina, everything is provided for you to just relax and discover the magic of Costa Rica:
- 1-hectare fully secured private park with various tropical plants and trees; do not hesitate to pick up some fruits if you like!
- private pool
- 3 spacious double rooms (1 x kind bed and 2 x queen beds), each with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- 3 bathrooms – one per bedroom, with shower and toilets
- outside dining and lounge area by the pool
- satellite TV on LCD screen
- open-plan kitchen with fridge-freezer, electric stove, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, blender...
- washing machine
- free internet through WiFi or wire
- clean bed sheets and towels provided
- end-of-stay complete cleaning included
All materials and equipments have been chosen with the greatest care, from the lovely exotic woodwork to the dark red terra cotta floor from nearby Nicaragua.
Activities in the area:
- surf, scuba diving, snorkeling, paddle board, deep-sea fishing...
- horse riding, canopy tour, canyoning, observing wildlife in nature reverses...
There is a separate house at the entry of the park, where our guard Marlon lives. He is very discreet and takes good care of the garden and the pool, with his boxer dog Diego following him everywhere.
The neighborhood is very safe and calm, composed of a few other villas, mostly owned by Americans and Europeans.
Although there is a public bus to Tamarindo and Huacas passing by just around the corner every hour or so, we advise our visitors to rent a car to easily move around - there are so many places to discover!
- extra cleaning during your stay: $30
- car transfer from Liberia International Airport: $60 one way
Prices for long-term stays to be discussed.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1400 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3800 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
I've had the chance of staying at Catherine & Georges' place from September to November 2013 and had a wonderful time.
The house is beautiful and exactly as advertised on the pictures. It is well located between Tamarindo and Huacas, a short drive to great surf spots all aound!
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants to relax and disconnect without being too far from Tamarindo if the desire of a great meal arises.
In this house, you will understand the meaning of Pura Vida!