About this listing
Villa La Josefina is a charming, typical costa-rican house with all the luxury and comfort of a modern house. It is surrounded by a tropical park with a private pool, just a hop away from the beach!
Ideally located in the middle of all beaches. Distances by car:
- 10 min. from most popular beach Tamarindo
- 5 min. from Huacas (a small town with restaurants, bars, grocery stores and a bank)
- 1 hour from Liberia International Airport
At Villa la Josefina, everything is provided for you to just relax and discover the magic of Costa Rica:
- 1-hectare fully secured private park with various tropical plants and trees; do not hesitate to pick up some fruits if you like!
- private pool
- 3 spacious double rooms (1 x king bed and 2 x queen beds), each with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- 3 bathrooms – one per bedroom, with shower and toilets
- outside dining and lounge area by the pool
- cable TV on LCD screen
- open-plan kitchen with fridge-freezer, electric stove, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, blender...
- washing machine
- free internet through WiFi and wire
- clean bed sheets and towels provided
- complete cleaning included before and after your stay
All materials and equipments have been chosen with the greatest care, from the lovely exotic woodwork to the dark red terra cotta floor from nearby Nicaragua.
Activities in the area:
- surf, scuba diving, snorkeling, paddle board, deep-sea fishing...
- horse riding, canopy tour, canyoning, observing wildlife in nature reverses...
There is a separate house at the entry of the park, where our guard Marlon lives. He is very discreet and takes good care of the garden and the pool, with his boxer dog Diego following him everywhere.
The neighborhood is very safe and calm, composed of a few other villas, mostly owned by Americans and Europeans.
Although there is a public bus to Tamarindo and Huacas passing by just around the corner every hour or so, we advise our visitors to rent a car to easily move around - there are so many places to discover!
Other Things to Note
- extra cleaning/ironing during your stay can be arranged directly our the cleaning lady
- car transfer from Liberia International Airport: $60 one way
Prices for long-term stays to be discussed.
We kindly ask you not to smoke inside the house and trust you to take good care of it!
About the Host, Catherine & Georges
We are a French couple living part of the year in Costa Rica. And when we are not there, we rent out our villa.
We have traveled a lot and have fallen in love with Costa Rica because of people's kindness and simplicity. We also appreciate the unique mix of modernity and tradition of Tamarindo.
In Costa Rica, we like to walk alongside the sandy beach early in the morning and we enjoy a good restaurant with our friends in the evening.