Beautiful condo in the heart of South Beach with Bay views.
Designer Chef's Kitchen with granite counter-tops and GE Monogram 5 burner gas range plus convection oven.
Spa inspired bathrooms includes beautiful limestone, Tea-for-Two tub, soft lighting, and separate glass-enclosed rain shower.
Hardwood floors, dining area, living room with sliding glass door to extra large corner deck. Laundry in-unit.
- Local landmarks
* SF Giants (AT&T park)
* America's Cup
* Embarcadero waterfront
* Moscone Center, MoMa, Yerba Buena Center
* Downtown shopping (Market & Union Square)
* South Park
* Financial District
* Ferry Building
- Apartment features
* Modern/contemporary decor
* Views of city lights and Bay Bridge
* Hardwood floors (carpeted bedroom)
* 1½ bathrooms
* Elevator in building (4 floors total)
* Central heating and air conditioning
* 1,060 feet²
* High efficiency Frigidaire washer & dryer
* GE Monogram dishwasher and convection oven
* Electrolux refrigerator with automatic ice maker
* High-quality cookware, cutlery, and tableware
* 64” flatsrceen TV in living room
* 42” flatscreen TV in bedroom
* PS3 (living room), TiVo, BluRay
* 2.4/5.0GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless Internet
* King-size bed with organic plush mattress
* Ceiling fan
* Room darkening blinds and curtains
* Bluetooth speaker/boombox
* Tea-for-Two tub
* Glass enclosed large rain shower
* Dimmable lighting
- Kitchen and Living
* Dining table seats four
* Work desk with monitor/keyboard/mouse available for laptops
* Large sofa with pullout air/coil mattress
* Spare air mattress (Aerobed)
* Large balcony with views of Bay Bridge and city
* Full size Weber propane gas grill
* Outdoor seating
* Access to rooftop deck with amazing views (table and chairs)
* 3 blocks to Muni light rail
* 10-minute walk to CalTrain (4th and King)
* 15-minute walk to BART (Montgomery station)
* Easy access to 101 / I-80 and I-280
* Transit access (via BART) to SFO, OAK airports
* 20-minute walk to ferry (the Ferry Building)
* Ironside, Paragon, MoMo's, 25 Lusk, Tres Agaves, Boulevard, The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen
* Get your drink on at Lucky Strike, 21st Amendment Brewery, Nova, District, The Utah
* Excellent coffee shops, including Crossroads Cafe, Caffe Centro, and Cento
* Convenience market two blocks away
* Safeway a 15-minute walk.
* Parking Garage next door (~$10 per day and ~$10 per night, more during Giants games)
* 2-hour street parking and metered parking are also available within the block (free nights/weekends)
* ZipCars available within the block
Loved the flat and location. Jamie was terrific
Five Star Stay. Quiet safe neighbor. Easy Walk every to everywhere
I booked Jamie's lovely apartment for my parents during their visit to SF. Jamie was extremely accommodating and prompt in his communication, and my parents had a great time. I will definitely be recommending his condo for any future visitors!
Really outstanding place conveniently located to the Embarcadero (Bay to Breakers start line) and not too far from the Mission. Checking-in was discrete and efficient.
In terms of appointments the apartment has a full set of things I'd normally use at home, from chargers to a bottle opener and a fully stocked kitchen. Very spacious. The addition of the extra wash room is great if you have a high maintenance partner.
Excellent host communication, privacy and facility of check-in. Would not mind another stay :D
Jamie's apartment was as good as in the photos! He was also flexible with the check in and check out time, which was great. The location is very convenient, near a Muni station and a cafe, and of course the beautiful Embarcadero.
Great place and great location! Had good time there! Checkin and check out are easy.
Hands down !! The best place I've ever been to !
I will never stay at a hotel again! James place is absolutly beautiful ! You honestly feel like your on a mini vacation ! The view is to die for !!
Had an amazing weekend stay! Once I saw this listing, there was no need to keep looking. It's a great location and a very, very relaxing and comfortable place! The host is also quite accommodating.
My girlfriend and I thought we would go out for dinner and cocktails in the city, but instead preferred walking to the local store and staying cozy in this condo the entire weekend.
I love this apartment, I want to live there!!
The best decision I've made in a long time was to stay at Jamie's flat in SOMA. The location is better than anywhere I've stayed while visiting SF. The layout of the apartment made it very easy to have privacy and work while my wife was in the bedroom watching movies or putting the baby to sleep. It was a joy to cook in that kitchen and the rooftop deck was the perfect place to have sundowners with clients while actually hearing them speak as opposed to meeting at one of the over-crowded bars in town. Jamie made the whole experience seamless and enjoyable by being available for any questions and just really making a comfortable and thoughtful nest to land in after coming home tired from days full of conference madness.
Great place and easy to coordinate with.. Loved it!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT