About This Listing
Beautiful condo in the heart of South Beach with Bay views.
Designer Chef's Kitchen with granite counter-tops and GE Monogram 5 burner gas range plus convection oven.
Spa inspired bathrooms includes beautiful limestone, Tea-for-Two tub, soft lighting, and separate glass-enclosed rain shower.
Hardwood floors, dining area, living room with sliding glass door to extra large corner deck. Laundry in-unit.
- Local landmarks
* SF Giants (AT&T park)
* America's Cup
* Embarcadero waterfront
* Moscone Center, MoMa, Yerba Buena Center
* Downtown shopping (Market & Union Square)
* South Park
* Financial District
* Ferry Building
- Apartment features
* Modern/contemporary decor
* Views of city lights and Bay Bridge
* Hardwood floors (carpeted bedroom)
* 1½ bathrooms
* Elevator in building (4 floors total)
* Central heating and air conditioning
* 1,060 feet²
* High efficiency Frigidaire washer & dryer
* GE Monogram dishwasher and convection oven
* Electrolux refrigerator with automatic ice maker
* High-quality cookware, cutlery, and tableware
* 64” flatsrceen TV in living room
* 42” flatscreen TV in bedroom
* PS3 (living room), TiVo, BluRay
* 2.4/5.0GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless Internet
* King-size bed with organic plush mattress
* Ceiling fan
* Room darkening blinds and curtains
* Bluetooth speaker/boombox
* Tea-for-Two tub
* Glass enclosed large rain shower
* Dimmable lighting
- Kitchen and Living
* Dining table seats four
* Work desk with monitor/keyboard/mouse available for laptops
* Large sofa with pullout air/coil mattress
* Spare air mattress (Aerobed)
* Large balcony with views of Bay Bridge and city
* Full size Weber propane gas grill
* Outdoor seating
* Access to rooftop deck with amazing views (table and chairs)
* 3 blocks to Muni light rail
* 10-minute walk to CalTrain (4th and King)
* 15-minute walk to BART (Montgomery station)
* Easy access to 101 / I-80 and I-280
* Transit access (via BART) to SFO, OAK airports
* 20-minute walk to ferry (the Ferry Building)
* Ironside, Paragon, MoMo's, 25 Lusk, Tres Agaves, Boulevard, The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen
* Get your drink on at Lucky Strike, 21st Amendment Brewery, Nova, District, The Utah
* Excellent coffee shops, including Crossroads Cafe, Caffe Centro, and Cento
* Convenience market two blocks away
* Safeway a 15-minute walk.
* Parking Garage next door (~$10 per day and ~$10 per night, more during Giants games)
* 2-hour street parking and metered parking are also available within the block (free nights/weekends)
* ZipCars available within the block
Please respect the privacy of the other units in building and keep the noise level low when playing music or watching TV.
Report anything not in working order.
Accommodates two people, but a maximum of four people could stay overnight (bed + pullout).
Take a long, hot bath or shower in the amazing bathroom.
I booked Jamie's apartment for my parents who were visiting from out of town. It's the second time around now, and the experience was as good as the first. Jamie was very responsive and accommodating, and was swift in addressing issues. My parents had a great time, and I'll probably book this place again the next time they come visit. Thanks!
This was my first time using airbnb and VERY impressed. Jamie made it easy/convenient to get keys... apartment was immaculate - walking distance to my meetings. Overall a great experience and would recommend to a friend.
The space was clean, sublime, classy. The furniture comfortable and stylish. And, oh my goodness, what a bathroom! (Is it wrong to commend a commode so highly?) And, most of all, Jamie was attentive, well-prepared and communicative. Thank you, Jamie, for sharing your home with us.
Great location, easily accessible to ball park, public transportation, and the Embarcadero. Great condo with comfy bed. Only thing better would be to own it. Only things lacking-swimming pool and hot tub!
Great condo in cool neighborhood. We walked everywhere. Didn't spend much time at the condo but it was very comfortable and Jamie had all instructions spelled out clearly.
About the Host, Jamie
I work for a internet startup in SoMa, and love living close by. Love to cycle, baseball, and appreciate a good bottle of wine. I'm originally from Chicago and have been in the Bay Area since 2007.